It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stopping Alien Abduction with Rescission of Signature and Contract, with aid from the Higher Self

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I never sign anything without an attorney present. Why would my higher self?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel
I never sign anything without an attorney present. Why would my higher self?

A higher self, is not going to engage in any contract or agreement on your behalf that is against your own interest, and nobody said that.

Also, nobody claimed that you should sign anything, and this has little to do with signing contracts.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

A higher self, is not going to engage in any contract or agreement on your behalf that is against your own interest, and nobody said that.

Really, isn't my higher self the ultimate me? You would think they would know better.

Also, nobody claimed that you should sign anything, and this has little to do with signing contracts.

OMG did you read the title? WHAT DOES IT SAY?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by magickmaster

Really, isn't my higher self the ultimate me? You would think they would know better.

OMG did you read the title? WHAT DOES IT SAY?

I'm sorry. I really don't understand what you are agreeing with or disagreeing with, here.
You do not have to sign a contract in order to engage in one with an entity or alien. But it's similar to what we do in regular life with contracts, when we sign them, and when we rescind a signature. But not much here has to do with signing a contract. It's mostly an implied contract or an implied agreement.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Lets knock of the bickering. ***EVERYONE*** can express their opinions on topics as long as they stay on topic and don't engage in rude behavior or personal attacks.

Please keep replies on the topic and off each other.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
And if you just kick them in the alien balls?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
And if you just kick them in the alien balls?

The problem is they have no balls, and that's why they never show themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join