It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stopping Alien Abduction with Rescission of Signature and Contract, with aid from the Higher Self

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
What the OP is expressing is quite clearly logical and easy to understand.

If entities of sorts are regularly entering a persons higher awarness, then quite clearly it must be through that same level of awareness we rescind them.

What if there are no entities doing anything to anybody except in their imagination, are you really going to believe the allegations without evidence?

Accepting tall tales without demanding evidence is a sign of a cult candidate. A cult of individuals cannot exist.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by AriesJedi
What about the Shadow government giving their permission to the aliens, to do experiments. That too was a legal document. Basically we are all slaves and cattle to these aliens.

You bit of paper isn't going to stand up in their court is it?
That is because they believe the earth belongs to them. And they are coming back to take ownership very soon.

The only one who can break the hold of aliens/demons are the name of Jesus and Yehovah. That is what Jesus died for.

Fail.

Please do not bring Myths into this. Jesus is a Myth, not a person, and this thread is not about Jesus.

No it isn't but it's about self-indulging mythology. So don't be the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

thats right. this is about aliens. real aliens that abduct people that are high. i totally get it... "higher self"....just say look alien dude man...i got a contract.., do you wanna freak some people out tonight? your spaceship is soo freaking awesome....that is sooo cool....

i'm pretty sure aliens are imaginary and jesus was a historical figure.

On ATS, Aliens are real and Jesus is fake. On Christianity Today Forums, Jesus is Real and Aliens are Fake. Get with the program, man.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

thats right. this is about aliens. real aliens that abduct people that are high. i totally get it... "higher self"....just say look alien dude man...i got a contract.., do you wanna freak some people out tonight? your spaceship is soo freaking awesome....that is sooo cool....

On ATS, Aliens are real and Jesus is fake. On Christianity Today Forums, Jesus is Real and Aliens are Fake. Get with the program, man.
im not talking religion. im not religious. im talking just matter of factly.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

im not talking religion. im not religious. im talking just matter of factly.

and I would rather talk about facts that matter. So there.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I heard of "Sins of The Father" That we must be Punished for something that happened Generations Back and Supposedly these Aliens and or demons go by this. I was told in this case you must in the name of "Jesus" or who you Be-leave in Renounce and Rebuke All and any Contracts and Promises made by someone in your Family History Just in case, Who knows what our previous Family members were up to and what they Delved into?
Just a thought I'm sure most of you have heard of this.

carm.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by quick
Alien abductions are no joke however,...

Prove it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaytay
I heard of "Sins of The Father" That we must be Punished for something that happened Generations Back and Supposedly these Aliens and or demons go by this. I was told in this case you must in the name of "Jesus" or who you Be-leave in Renounce and Rebuke All and any Contracts and Promises made by someone in your Family History Just in case, Who knows what our previous Family members were up to and what they Delved into?

carm.org...

This is exactly the same thing I am saying, actually.

When someone who believes in Jesus asks for his protection, they are in essence asking their higher self for protection. The higher self knows this. That's how it works. By your intention, you NOW break the contract, to stop the experience. Either way, it takes standing up for yourself, and demanding with confidence the absolute withdrawal of all negative forces from acting against your self. You have to actually nullify the contract or agreement.

This is how it works, it's very easy to understand.

Contracts are either "implied" or "expressed". An implied contract is when you walk into a restaurant, and order a meal and eat it first before you pay. An express contract is when you agree to pay a certain price for something, beforehand, and state it either in writing or by verbal agreement.

In alien abduction or demonic possession, you can have an implied agreement simply by using a Ouija board, and making contact.

One can also have an express agreement by stating you wish to meet an alien being or a reptilian or a grey.

It's THAT SIMPLE folks.

So, if you DO NOT AGREE, then state it "for the record". and it will be heard as your higher self acts only according to your own will, and your own will as it is in alignment with the higher self, cannot be forced to do anything it does not choose to do or experience. But it's a choice, so state your intent, and then make it so with your will, and actions. Be decided, and be direct.

You either believe in Magick and practice it, or you don't.

Or, another way of understanding this Magick is....

You either influence the world or you allow it to influence you.

SIMPLE!

edit on 14-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

There is a lot of information from Jesus that seem to be true just like from Buddha. Even if the aliens are physicly 3D-real and not just spiritual the best defense against a bully is concequencess for the actions. You do not mess with the wrong person/spirit without concequencess of karma.

edit on 14-10-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

carm.org...

The sins of the father is for me just back conditioning/learning from religious and sociastructures. Everyday humans are eating of the tree of dualityand playing around with parasitic behaviour and not being egoless like you could be if you where the most harmonious version of yourself. People do bear the sins of the father when they cannot break thru the system/conditioning. Christ consiousness or as it is called in other cultures egoloss is the way. If you say Jesus or not is up to you as a prefferance of how you want walk the path.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

carm.org...

The sins of the father is for me just back conditioning/learning from religious and sociastructures. Everyday humans are eating of the tree of dualityand playing around with parasitic behaviour and not being egoless like you could be if you where the most harmonious version of yourself. People do bear the sins of the father when they cannot break thru the system/conditioning. Christ consiousness or as it is called in other cultures egoloss is the way. If you say Jesus or not is up to you as a prefferance of how you want walk the path.

But I wish you would have said that to begin with, because having studied John Allegro, I cannot take anything anyone says who mentions Jesus , seriously. Thank you for clearing that up

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

Originally posted by quick
Alien abductions are no joke however,...

Prove it.

LOL
No one can, and no one will. Unless they want to show themselves. So if you are here looking for proof don't hold your breath otherwise you'll be passed out on the floor.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Hello everyone,
I thought I would post something here which is what I would do if faced with pestering aliens and/or ghosts, spirits, demonic entities, etc. Everyone has a "higher self". That is the part of you that decided before you incarnated, what you would experience and what you would not.

The method you propose is called self-suggestion or autosuggestion. I'm pretty sure it can work with people, who already believe in "higher self" and other borrowed and distorted ideas by New-Agers. However, it's easy to predict that it will fail with people, who believe that they are abducted by technologically advanced visitors from other planets. It will fail with people of other religious beliefs, where negative forces are separate and external to the self.

What else you are doing here, though, is placing an undertone emphasis not on helping people but on propagating semi-religious ideas and recruiting followers simply by replacing one unsubstantiated belief by another. Not a fair game. Not at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

From what I heard there was one person who was able to 'ward' off the aliens, but we forget that was just one person, the aliens could of left them alone for any number of reasons.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

The basic idea is good. However, that is only one side. And your Higher Self is connected, like you are, to the Good and your Family Grouping and they will continue to help you, either with you unaware, or aware. We don't come into this alone. So seeking Higher Self, your Source, and the Good Family you are connected to, and Creator, Mom/Dad, for this universe, out of the infinite schools, does have a Prime Creator, and yet Teamwork is how it is protected and managed. We never come in alone. So asking for help and knocking on the door of your soul is important.

I've tried quite a few things, with the more negative feeling aspects of ufology, having access by the medical teams and greys, and found out that you gain protection when you are kind and unconditional love to everyone. When you no longer give into being upset, angry or reactionary, to the situation, but instead send calm, dignified Love and Kindness and refuse to let any situation change who you are. That is when the lower level type access stops.

So wear your clean underwear. Don't let yourself fall into their access or give permissions to the boss's of their realms.

It's like this. 7 billion people have 7 billion frequencies and universes, or realms, some are in groupings of course, but....we rise or fall in frequency, day by day. Each of those realms has different levels or types of Ets and Entities, and also, has Bosses in them and when we lower our frequencies we fall into their jurisdictions.

We have some good teachers, Christ, Buddha, for example. And Genesis 32 30, about Jacob. Where he met God was in the city he called penial. And that pertains to all the frequency universe's (the many mansions or houses in God/Good Family's heaven (which is infinitely within and mirrored without us).

So learn to seek your Higher Self to unblock and deprogram from you lack of sight or hearing to understand what is holding us back in seeing clearly, learning the lessons, washing the mud off us, and Loving, tender, sensitive, healing, compassionate, caring, sharing, equal, free and wonderful Love like we're meant to be. To become Hero's in our lives, of Love.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stiver

Thanks for your "opinion".

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

carm.org...

This is exactly the same thing I am saying, actually.

When someone who believes in Jesus asks for his protection, they are in essence asking their higher self for protection. The higher self knows this.

No, what you are saying in essence, is downright new age metaphysical bs. There is no higher self. There was no Jesus. So anyone that wastes their mental energy constructing a myth to represent reality who then has the ability to change your life, is doing themselves a disservice. There is only you. Only you gets yourself in any situation and only you, through the strength of your will, can get you out of it. There is no one to call upon by a separate faculty that exists only when you create it and give it imagined power.

And only religious believers would ask for help from an entity that was created in the religious believers' minds through mental conditioning. This where atheists excel because they don't have religious mental creations to call upon.

edit on 14-10-2012 by The Shrike because: Correction.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

You may choose to believe there is no Higher Self, but in reality, everyone has a Higher Self,. I met mine when I was 3-4 ish, and knew this was me, a big adult me, and was blown away completely. I always had a healthy respect and love for the adults in our family, and thought they were so wise and godly almost, and here was a wise and godly almost me, speaking to me. I didn't have words for it.

Of course now there are some reasons why we are connected to our Greater Oversoul, Higher Self. There is No Time, in infinity no measurement can be taken, and we exist as Infinite Parts of Infinity, always have, and always will. Higher Self is Oversoul, or Infinite Self, an infinite Star of a Soul Orb. Like a diamond with infinite facets or faces, we all walk the journey, like a facet or a face on the diamond. Some are huge, and clear, some are faulty, imperfect and muddy/grime covered, and need alot of work.

Like an infinite roll of film, where each clip of the film hangs forever in space, where there is no movement forward, but instead, with ever minute change, all energies vanish and reappear, recreated, and are not the same, each clip is forever.

Also without linear progression or time, Our True Oversoul can choose whatever method of lessons, in whatever order ,or simultaneously Higher Self, who is like the Master Gm, wishes to. Higher Is Parent to us.

Because there is No Time its all at once in the Now/Today, and the journey is all layed out, though has no ending, the landscapes made of different energies all exist, for Higher Self to work on portions of self, in any way, She wishes.

And we're all connected. There is always, more and greater, never ending, with each clip of us forever as well.

You can try to dismiss truth and label it this word that the PTB and Black Op and Military often use to put down reality, New Age, but all the New Age is all old age, and what I jsut described is a part of the True Science that True Higher Ups, the ones that travel space/time in No Time, and are masters of the realms, understand and know.

Not our anthill, distorted slave/worker science. Ie. build the toasters, sell the toasters, the toasters break down at the warranty and sell some more. That is the kind of science we've been handed while the black ops work on a lower level form of the emergings of the real science.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by The Shrike

Thank you for contributing absolutely nothing to the thread. It's like if I was to butt into a conversation on Football and try to tell everyone the game is pointless. You are a foolish person, with a big mouth and a small brain. Why don't you go elsewhere? Are you THAT lonely and pathetic?

Oh, so I am right. This IS like a game for you. Do you always get so angry when you lose a game? Maybe you need to follow your own formula and nullify some contracts... with the game sponsors. Internet spiritual teachers - I love them. They are sooo full of spiritual it and buckets of love and light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join