It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous withdraws support for WikiLeaks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
When anon comes up with a computer virus that gets spread in the online paedophile communities and at a given date completely trashes their servers and computers...

When anon comes up with a way to extract the evidence for corruption among our leaders and make it public property...

I'd consider regarding them higher than I do now.

"Information wants to be free".
Our credo from times gone by.

Apparantly this now means that anon and supporters wants to keep downloading pirated software, music and films.
Anon doesn't want to expose crime in Cyberspace or even i Meatspace. They don't want to fight online scammers and online theft. They want to create civil unrest. Scaremongering.

"We will take out Sweden". For what reason? To protect thieves. Under the guise of "Information wants to be free".

Go figure.
edit on 13-10-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Anonymous has been infiltrated by the US Government. Remember how the FBI struck a deal with a leading Anon figure, who helped them take down some of the other high profile members of Anonymous? Yeah.

Also, Anonymous has also called on Middle Eastern banks to announce that they support terrorism, or else they would be hacked and records released.

Does this Anonymous sound like the Anonymous of old? No, it does not.
edit on 13-10-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

If your implying I am making somthing up, I can always link you to the relavent informatin, it is easily accessed, this is the net after all.

You act like investigation is a bad thing, were you one of those whose docs are contained within this file?
download.adamas.ai...

As is easily seen eery single one of the facts I stated about anonymous is true, and backed up with gigabytes of data.

Next question please, this time from someone who isn't inbred?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oh really people.

1) The site linked wants me to pay to read its content

2) Nothing in my Anon feeds to suggest they have withdrew support, the opposite actually.

3) Anon is not one group, but a herd of clever sheep, trying to be round up towards one goal.

4) If Anon are nothing but kiddie fiddlers, why are a certain faction going to protest the Evanescence tours in the UK, because they had ONE dodgy member in their forum boards?

5) Still attempting to bash Assange? I think it's evident for all to see where those donations are going, it's not like he's sipping champagne on a cruise boat.

6) Gaga Googoo was a surprise to me too, but a pleasant one!

7) Anon are actually focusing on taking down Scientology and G4S at the minute, and for good measure I've tweeted the main Anon feed in the UK for confirmation on Assange support.

8) If your still not convinced, I'll video record and upload all the Anon Assange supporters you will see in London on November 5th.

9) Stop chatting bubbles about stuff you don't know about, that's just what the MSM want.

10) Peace out dudes and dudettes.

Gaga GooGoo For Assange

Anonymous Birmingham UK
edit on 13-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Where's the story? You've dreamed up contention between Anonymous and Assange to what end? Who profits? Sounds like total baloney. Assange is dangerous to all the corrupt, secretive governments of this world. So is Anonymous. That's a lot of powerful enemies. Why is it necessary for Anonymous and Assange to contend? Every e-mail that Wikileaks puts out shows the absolute lie of the power structure of this world. The terrorists all turn out to be government supported. Contention is a tool of the elite - 'let's you and him fight' so that we, the apparently innocent bystander corrupt governments, can take advantage.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I support and will continue to support both Wikileaks and Anonymous. While both have had their screwups at times, I think they've got a good cause and are doing things that need to be done.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Anonymous, has not and can not withdraw it's support for Wikileaks. Anonymous is a hive of minds and not all agree with the few who have turned their back on Wikileaks and Assange,

Most anons still support Wikileaks & Julians fight, 1 or two questionably high profile twitter accounts do not speak for the whole of Anonymous!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's amazing how after all this time people still don't understand Anon. Anon isn't a collective. There are no leaders among Anon to infiltrate. They are perfect chaos, not evil... not good. To say you either support or are against Anon is foolish because you could be saying you support murdering white women every Tuesday of every other month or you could be saying you stand against donating a million dollars to an orphanage.

It's just as foolish to state a stance one particular or even a few Anons have on any given situation as being the stance all of Anon has, there is no consensus among Anon as a whole and there never will be. Some Anons despise Hacktivism and feel it ruined there fun or they only want to employ DDOS attacks when someone or something threatens their freedom to be as obnoxious as they want to be. Some donned the moniker just to join in the Hacktivism.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sounds like typical disinformation garbage to me. First, Anonymous is actually the CIA. Now they are withdrawing support for Assange. Really? Because, while he's hiding out in an embassy, he's also logging into Wikileaks and setting up forced donations to himself?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think many of you anonymous supporters are quite ill informed, yes there are many different groups and individuals,

Yes I do support their overall goals, and would like to see more of the work that some of them do.

However there is a "main" branch of anonymous, they do coordinate with others, they are centralized, they are not good people.

They run a site, www.anonops.com, their main irc channel is #anonops

These are the anons of which I speak, these are the ones who talk ignorant kids into risking themselves for "the plan" and sit by and watch as hundreds of them g to jail for listening to them about being "anonymous" and using their comps for their LOIC ( low orbit ion cannon) attacks, which basically consist of nothing more than DDOS attacks, which get these kids many years in prison for their participation.

Of course their are some fighting the good fight, and risking only themselves, but there are many others just using and abusing anyone that is dumb enough to listen to them.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Actually its what we call theft by deceit...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
I think many of you anonymous supporters are quite ill informed, yes there are many different groups and individuals,

Yes I do support their overall goals, and would like to see more of the work that some of them do.

However there is a "main" branch of anonymous, they do coordinate with others, they are centralized, they are not good people.

They run a site, www.anonops.com, their main irc channel is #anonops

These are the anons of which I speak, these are the ones who talk ignorant kids into risking themselves for "the plan" and sit by and watch as hundreds of them g to jail for listening to them about being "anonymous" and using their comps for their LOIC ( low orbit ion cannon) attacks, which basically consist of nothing more than DDOS attacks, which get these kids many years in prison for their participation.

Of course their are some fighting the good fight, and risking only themselves, but there are many others just using and abusing anyone that is dumb enough to listen to them.

Thank you for ALL of your posts, and I think you are very accurate, and expose some real truth about many who are at the core of anon.

I hope those kids who are lured by their tactics really pay serious attention to your posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join