It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke was right about Jimmy Savile

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i just think its a shame like scum like saville are never arrested when they are alive and thrown into a the main population of a prison.

that would be true justice.

Regards...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
To allow a character like Saville run freely for decades, he must have had some top cover. Not only from the BBC board!

Personally, I take Icke vision of the world with a grain of salt. But if he (Icke) is right, then Saville must have been a high-ranking lizzard!

Just my 2 cents.

meaningless333

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Frankly i dont know why Icke receives so much kudos for this.
Saville was not outed by Icke and would have been exposed with or without Icke.Icke is simply taking the kudos for it!.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
He's got a fair few loons posting furiously on that forum though.........
But kudos to the man for getting this nonce weirdo bang to rights.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theprimordialocker
Frankly i dont know why Icke receives so much kudos for this.
Saville was not outed by Icke and would have been exposed with or without Icke.Icke is simply taking the kudos for it!.

Seriously? Who outed him then?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Theprimordialocker

He outed him, and former prime minister Ted Heath in his 1998 book, The Biggest Secret.
I am certain no one else had committed this info to print befor then.
Why did Icke not get sued?
Because you can't sue someone for libel if the information is true.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Icke uses Reptilian as a disguise for the word "Jew". Good way to get your points across without the Anti Semitic label being thrown your way I guess.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

This is a load of crap.
Icke is not an anti Semite.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Icke's an interesting character - and certainly an entertaining writer - but this Savile thing has given him way more credibility than is really deserved.

A few observations -

1. It now seems that Savile's 'proclivities' were fairly well known, but largely ignored becase a) he was powerful, and b) times were different. At the height of his crimes, peadophilia was viewed quite differently - lets not forget that groups like the Paedophile Information Exchange operated openly, even advertising in publications such as those operated by the pre-cursor to Liberty. That's not to say that people accepted paedophilia - simply that it was seen as something done by dirty old men rather than monsters.

2. Icke's original story about all this is simply a cobbled together version of all the urban legends surrounding Savile. Icke's work contains no original content, as far as I can see - he simply published it. It's worth noting that he doesn't allude to anything revealed about Savile during the actual investigation - his connection to the children's home in Jersey, for instance. Jersey, of course, is also linked to Heath who he also accused - but didn't originally link to Savile.

3. People often point to the fact that people accused by Icke chose not to sue as am admission of guilt. This is a good point, but you have to realise that Icke has made a career out of selling books about lizard people and such - if you were a well known public figure, sueing someone like that would likely do more harm than good to your reputation. It'd certainly make the fringe accusations of a conspiracy theorist front-page news - which is exactly what you'd want to avoid!

For me, Icke was nearly bang on the money - but only because he happened to hang his hat off a set of widely shared rumours that were true. That doesn't mean he didn't do excellent work in bringing it to people's attention though.

As for the lizard/Jew stuff - my understanding of his theory does seem to support the idea that his 'inspiration' is the Jewish Conspiracy. I'm not sure that necessarily means the lizards are meant to represent Jews though. I think it'd probably be unfair to label him anti-semetic because of it.

Phew, long post.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

How did this remain hidden for so long? Who was responsible for keeping this quiet? Could a D.J have so much sole influence over the system that nothing was ever done?

You know the first time Imread this thread I didn't put much thought into this question. Interesting how last night V for Vendetta came on the TV and I needed some background noise. It was the scene where V kills commander Prothero "the Voice of the Nation". Just before the encounter Prothero is on the phone and says something to the effect of "listen you little #, England prevails because I say it does". There's your answer, he was talking to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join