It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke was right about Jimmy Savile

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Let hope hes not right on this one..but it wouldn't surprise me to much if he was, i think everyone has had an uneasy feeling about Jimmy for many years.

edit on 12-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Yep, you nailed it right there for me.
I remember as a child and teen watching Saville on TV - made me feel weird and creeped out (especially sat on that big comfy chair surrounded by kids - my vague memories) but it's only now the penny dropped. This was one of my earlier experiences of Sexual Sleeze! Thanks.
edit on 13-10-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
My friends,

Many people throughout the UK have known about Jimmy's other side for many, many years, but many could never prove it. Just like Icke, he couldn't prove it either however, he was bang on for sure.

It's a real pity Jimmy is not here to face charges. Perhaps his death is a good enough charge for the kids he molested

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Saville was probably a 'provider'.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

QV.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Hi Screwed, imo David Icke is spot on with most things he writes and talks about, he once wrote an article about the Queen and the missing school children she abducted i think 8 kids, never to be seen again, they hacked his site and removed it but he put it back up, he accuses lots of politicians of paedofillia and none of them have sued him yet, so I think maybe he's right.

There is a brilliant interview on youtube whereby he interviews Alexander Wilder, she tells of the Royals at the secret satanic meetings it's a must watch she has seen these reptillians and explains all about what they do.

The royals aren't the only ones it appears that a lot of cnn news readers are reptillians too, they say that you can recognize them as they blink at 62 beats per minute whereas a normal person will only blink 10 times per minute, look out for them it's facsinating to watch them trying ot hold their human shape and this guy had me in stiches it's so funny look at his tongue watch closely this is not a hoax www.youtube.com...

There are many things that DI has predicted the chip to be planted in all of us this is happening right now, the removal of all vitamins websites will be pulled down and supermarket shelves will no longer sell them either it's happening now as we speak.

This one of David's doesn't freak me out I'm just glad that he told us, that on the last day here you will see everything that is man made disappear as the so callled real world that we think exists doesn't everything is made up of atoms and atoms cannot solidify, so when this starts to happen you must go and stand on the natural earth not tarmac or tiles but on the world's natural ground, and wait for your consiousness to take over, don't worry folks everything will be ok, we are not going to die we are just going somewhere better than this prison planet that we call earth, I know some people think I'm a nutter but these are my beliefs Jesus or the Annanuki will save us I'm not scared of our end days one little bit, see you all on the other side

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I had absolutely no idea Icke had already made these allegations about Saville... So yet another subject Icke was spot-on about....

I remember writing to Jim'll Fix It when I was about 9 years old asking if he could arrange for me to go visit the wreck of the Titanic.... Thank god I never heard back

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
David Icke is an amazing researcher and speaker and he doesnt have the programming blocks that are put into people these days. You know, the "thats silly and impossible and I wont bother looking into this" bits.

Why is it that so many people in the top branches of society are pedophiles? David Icke do have plausable explanations for this in my opinion, but it does require an open mind.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
You say that Ike :

was spot on with his allegations against Jimmy Savile

So has it been proved he was a necrophiliac then?

no.. but he was given keys to various hospitals, so he could come and go as he pleased. He's been accused of assaulting mentally ill patients at these hospitals, he collected his dead mother's clothes (not just a few token items) and has been assaulting children, groping people and various other dodgy activities.... it has also been said over the years that he had access to morgues etc, people laughed, but guess what, he did, as he had his own keys... do you need any more clues? stop trolling

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by seeker1963

Yes, I don't buy into everything David Icke says, but he certainly isn't the fool the MSM would make him out to be.

I know the guy 'icke' but trust me anyone could guess that jimmy saville could be that way
inclined ..Ickes a fine one to talk looking my sister up and down one day...

Okay first of all, if you get offended when some dude looks your sister up and down, at your age, maybe you are the one who has an issue. Secondly, based on that, dont you think you are being a little biased?

So what, the guy may happen to be at the right place at the right time 99% of the time. He's informative. Everybody makes fun of him because of his outrageous claims. But doesn't this really show what the MSM lacks?

The MSM is too afraid to talk about extreme topics, because if they weren't controlled by alleged "parties" they too would be talking about extreme things on the TV. I give the guy credit for having balls IMO.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by denver22

I wouldn't know about Icke's persuasion.

Yes, Jimmy was certainly eccentric, but if anyone could have guessed his antics, why wasn't he stopped years ago?
Because the victims only just came forward sir

Not true.

The victims complained earlier and got hushed up.

The incidents are alleged to have taken place in hotels, in his Rolls-Royce and even in BBC Television Centre. One alleged victim said she was groped by Sir Jimmy when he visited the Duncroft Approved School in Surrey in 1974. When she angrily complained, two staff members dragged her outside and demanded she retract her statement and apologise.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Also take note of the following comparisons.

David Icke has hinted that several politicians may have been involved in paedophilia and abuse scandals which were hushed up.

Well it seems witness and victim testimony also leans towards that being true.

ceasefiremagazine.co.uk...

It has also now emerged that Savile visited the infamous Haut de la Garenne care home on the island of Jersey. Savile sued The Sun in 2008 to cover this up and to prevent the publication of a photograph which allegedly shows Savile in the company of children at the care home. As a consequence the paper had to withdraw the article and the photograph, but the picture is still widely available on the net and the story, though not the picture, has been published by both The Daily Telegraph and The Daily Mail.

The CHRIS (Children Have Rights In Society) website also features a blog piece which claims that Sir Edward Heath, the former Conservative Prime Minister, used to visit the island in his boat Morning Cloud which apparently Heath’s bodyguards dubbed ‘Morning Sickness’. The story goes that Heath used to take young boys for trips on the boat. The blog piece also claims that one of the victims of Haut de la Garenne said Savile used to supply high profile MPs with children for them to abuse.

The CHRIS blog piece also claims that Savile used to hang around with Radio 1 DJ Alan Freeman who owned a large corner shop on Lea Bridge Road in London, where Freeman held parties attended by Savile and convicted paedophile Jonathan King, another former music and TV star, and that the police raided the premises when they discovered former Liberal Party leader Jeremy Thorpe also attended the parties.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I just don't get why the press never did anything abut it. Normally our press love to take down someone and normally go after paedophiles, it would have been a huge story f the likes of The Sun or the Daily Mail. journalists whom also must have known about Saviles activities. I don't believe the press in this country didn't know about this.

I don't understand this culture of silence that jimmy managed to create. I can't understand how he was given access to so many vulnerable people and have access to the very highest members of the British establishment.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I agree about David Icke. Some of his stuff is way out for me but he has been correct on other occasions.

As for this one he did work for the BBC so should be in on the know of what may have been occuring or have heard rumours.

The thought of Jimmy being into necrophilia and now being buried in a graveyeard full of bodies is beyond me. Jimmy must think he died and went to heaven.

edit on 13-10-2012 by stormspike because: spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'am happy now Jim didn't Fix it for me

Gutted TBH about him I thought he rocked but now he is nothing but a pervert and I wish it came out sooner. I feel sorry for his victims and all the people he has let down.

Back to the OP Icke worked in TV for the BBC as a sports reporter and maybe heard rumors from other people at the BBC.

Or he knows all cos he is like a sage or something...take your pick

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

That's a good article, although I think the bit on have I got news for you is a hoax apparently. Stil the artile lays out most of things pretty well. I wonder why and who sanctioned halting th Newsnight expose and replacing it with a celebratory peace on Savile.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How do we know the reptilians didn't tell him about it? Or how do we know he didn't learn from the reptoids how to time travel. he went into the future found out and then went back to the past made mention of it, then came back to the present?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

That would have been a great ride man

2nd erm Yes David was right I agree

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
As a kid i did think of writing to Jim to fix it for me to visit Acorn computers so i could get a free BBC Computer
but now i'm glad i didn't but still i'd imagine that some of his charitable work was as a kind of penance for his deeds which by the sounds of it everyone in the business knew about but since he was so loved by the rest of us mortals they had to protect him and even the charities would not want his name brought into trouble as it would affect their donations so until he died the system was in a self denial loop to protect everyone and since the 1980's he'd had less contact with kids they though it better to let things lie

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Listen to the crowd laugh. If only they knew. This guy was almost telling us.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I just don't get why the press never did anything abut it. Normally our press love to take down someone and normally go after paedophiles, it would have been a huge story f the likes of The Sun or the Daily Mail. journalists whom also must have known about Saviles activities. I don't believe the press in this country didn't know about this.

I don't understand this culture of silence that jimmy managed to create. I can't understand how he was given access to so many vulnerable people and have access to the very highest members of the British establishment.

I think nothing was done for a few reasons. Savile was obviously the tip of the ice-berg. While he was alive, he had protection. People had to have been paid off and threatened to keep it quiet.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Those video clips just demonstrate the arrogance of a child abuser that had got away with it for so long, he knew he was untouchable.

It turns one stomach!!
edit on 13/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join