It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shoots laser beam at the sun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Huge unidentified object shoots a laser beam at the Sun .

There are also giant 'Rods' near the sun . Images are passed through a filter and are shown in different color spectrum.

The images were obtained by NASA's LASCO instrument 2 .

Watch the video here :

edit on 12-10-2012 by Octagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Could it be Saturn maybe? No idea about the 'rod' but I'm seeing mainly Saturn. I'm also hearing music that reminds me of LOTR to add to the drama.

I can't accept that it is an alien spaceship shining lasers at the sun...call me a sceptic.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Octagon
Huge unidentified object shoots a laser beam at the Sun .

Cosmic ray strikes on the sensor.
We've done this a hundred times before in previous threads.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

wow 3 minutes of dramatic zooming and enhancing set to the theme music from predator. To think someone actually wasted their life putting this together.

The mind boggles.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by Octagon

wow 3 minutes of dramatic zooming and enhancing set to the theme music from predator. To think someone actually wasted their life putting this together.

The mind boggles.

Ohhh Predator not LOTR. I knew I regcognised it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
More like a million times before. If the OP could go to the LASCO site and make a movie including that image, noting the number of frames that include a continuity of that image in more than one frame.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sun noobs crack me up.

But, I suppose we were all naive about LASCO images at one point.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Sun noobs crack me up.

Who cares, this a conspiracy website, and debating Images like this, though sometimes repetitive, is still interesting and entertaining.

At the end of the day thats why i come here.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Sun noobs crack me up.

That's true, but you need use the movie theatre only once or twice to see its oddities. BTW I tried to get the images for a movie, but all I can get at the moment is todays date. Anybody else had a go?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Entertaining? Yes, in the way that it's entertaining when a child thinks there's a monster under the bed. Interesting? Not in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
As mentioned by the others they're Cosmic ray strikes , here's some more .

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by MDDoxs

Entertaining? Yes, in the way that it's entertaining when a child thinks there's a monster under the bed. Interesting? Not in the slightest.

Thats your opinion and i am sure many others do not share it. Your comment is pretty much worthless, so why waste the time posting.

Additionally, to state that nothing of interest can come from these images is quite naive. Does the investigation and determination of the causes that produced the anomoly create some level of interest. It does for me, but i guess you know everything therefore find everything repetitive and boring. Good for you, why are you here?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

Please explain how you have identified this as a LASER beam.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Lol. Obvious Saturn is obvious. I guess we're all going to pretend we don't see it's rings there in those pictures, and call it a UFO which would be the size of like Earth.

Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't just be best to do away with SOHO or at least keep it strictly to scientists. Getting a bit old hearing people get worked up over UFOs and the Sun and not understanding that we would never be able to see a real alien spaceship next to the sun without being the size of an entire planet. Do we understand just how big the Sun is? Just because it's a speck compared to the claimed largest known stars in the Universe doesn't make it small enough for us to distinguish any sized spaceships next to it.

People will do anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It's the Space Battleship Yamato (starblazers) vs the raging sun.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Personally, I never trust a video where music has been added to it. it makes me feel as if the video maker is trying too hard to make things convincing.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You should change your title to:

"Saturn shoots laser beam at the Sun"

It would be much more accurate I think.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

There is something slightly predatory about these images

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My report when encountered by human/ or aliens was to tell them in my mind that the planet is being destroyed by spoiled psychopathic children.

I doubt it works like that but if I had superior technology my response would be to spank the # out of every nation state on earth.

So no I dont like you and your thugs govs.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

Could it be - the UFO's run by sucking energy out of the sun?! OR that UFO's are protecting the Earth from the sun cooling down by increasing the heat of the suns core?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join