It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is War perfectly natural?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Im convinced war is inherent inside human nature. The reason is there is so much conflict in the world on all level, miliary, social, you name an area of life and you wil be able to see it in motion. Then if we go beyond humans and look at animals and insects we see it there as well. The only time humans seem to be at peace is when they have a common enemy. Who will be surprised if Hostiles Aliens turn up i wont be.

edit on 12-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

If you have time please be so kind as to read my links before replying.. Thank You...
edit on 12-10-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Tribal warfare is mankind's favorite past time. It's started with sticks and stones when we lived in caves, and now we use firearms and bombs. This will never change. Tribal warfare is ingrained in our genetic makeup. Is it natural? I haven't the slightest idea, but we sure embrace it. "My tribe is better than your tribe", until we lose this mindset, we will fight until the end of time.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

you see chimps in warfare

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

LOL, I totally agree. Only chimps can be seen.

edit on 14-10-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think the very human existence proves both that war is natural and that we as the most capable beings on earth can change this.

However,i can't imagine a world without conflict.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join