It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our world as Room of Mirrors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This is just one point of view of our world. I�m sure I�m not the first one got this idea, I�ve met in this chat sonething similar. So, what is? I�ve been seen that we live in a Room of Mirrors. All what we see in the sky, around us are just reflexions. OK, it isn�t so bad but it�s easy to think that it should be something out of this Room. Unfortunately, no. There isn�t anything out of this Room and everything is here. Because, the borders are infinity. I was trying to travel through the reflexions and all that I saw were new ones. At least I reached the infinity. The place, reached of a lot of travellers, and what a sad! I�t was again reflexion and I was still in the same plase- in the beging. I have seen that in the reflexion of infinity it�s so easy to think as outside. And I understood that this mistake is really often and because of it nobody get this idea about our world. I�ve met in the net the idea about Mirror Box, built by somebody out of it. And I�ve seen that this idea is a reflexion of the Room. So, you can think that there is something out. Unfortunately, no!
In the first moment when I realise this understanding I feel depressed, thinking for myself as a prisoner. Later, I�ve got that the freedom is something in us and "to be free" is reality not just a phrase. We don�t need to go anywhere for being free. We just need to let ourselfs to be free and this is all. So, once when I let myself to be free I�ve got the infinity freedom and happiness and I�ve realized that Ok, we live in a Room but this hasn�t any importance for our life.
So, my friends, thanks for this opportunity to share with you one more point of view about our world. I hope you will check this idea by your own experiences. In this idea I found all evidences that we live here, we live now. We can travel through the reflexions, it�s a fun but we�ve never gone somewhere. We are just here.

new topics

join