It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Have Done It, I Think I Have Beat My Gambling Addiction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Gambling addiction in the EU, is caused by neurological weapons of the secret services. It is one of the artificially created diseases that the EU secret services use to damage and disgregate the society and the social fabric. Gambling addiction is in essence a neurological weapon that manipulates a person into obsessive gambling, as he believes that success in gambling depends on certain statistical factors. In reality success in gambling depends on the EU secret services.

Through brain mapping the EU secret services are capable of pre-determining the location the brain that is stimulated with each specific card from the poker set. They can observe, read, and reproduce that exact stimulation. Essentially the EU secret services operate to rig poker games and other games at high professional levels. They see the cards you see, through brain mapping of your brain activity, using (a very advanced version of) PET technology. They also know which specific brain point to stimulate in the adversaries' head to communicate him/her your cards, and you lose, because he/she knows your cards.

The adversary knows when to quit and when to continue! While the other guy, and the internet websites for gamblers babble about statistics.

Slot machines and other software based games, are also manipulated and orchestrated by the secret services.....

(post by Brucenator removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<< 1   >>

join