It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiss Study Shows 147 Technocratic “Super Entities” Rule the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

When faced with the truth of there shortcomings and overcoming mankind and womankind has always looked for the faults of there demises outside the sphere of there own influence to thereby point and say...Look it was them I was merely a innocent bystander...But in the end none of those corporations would have there power if it were not for all the innocent bystanders out there. So when placing blame be sure to point the finger at yourself as well, and if you do not like these corporations, well then quit buying there crap or stop supporting them. Because the blame game is nothing but the advanced version of the circle jerk.

This book looks interesting, I have not read it but it may be something some may be interested in as its on topic.
theblamegame

And after that you will find that what you are dealing with is just basic human things like greed and lust, and the will to power and off-course the thrill of being in control, playing kind of the hill or first monkey to clamber to the top. And those things well they are as easy to predict what would happen if you left a fat kid alone with a jar of cookies.

I find the the wizard of OZ is a good story and pretty much in its ways tells what will happen in this journey through the emerald city and it even tells your futures, which again is not that hard to do as its kind of a repeating cycle.
And just like in the wizard of oz, once you pull back the curtains and get past the smoke and the mirrors you will find that the ones you blame they are human, all to human. There really is nothing more to it, take away the machinations that are not even there own creations and you will find nothing much to wonder at as they are merely unquestioning bio automatons who go about there business like clockwork as they have been conditioned to do.

And after all that if there is any actual boogie man, or evil group behind the shadows dictating things, well then we shall see what exactly is up with that.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
...you will find that the ones you blame they are human, all to human. There really is nothing more to it...

FACT: either YOU are wrong or Jesus is wrong.

MY money is on the one who has never lied...

He referred to your "boogie man" as "The Synagogue of Satan" for a VERY good reason...

Simply so that those who actually ARE interested in the truth will know who really IS behind everything.

And BTW the "boogie man" is anything BUT human.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

FACT: either YOU are wrong or Jesus is wrong. MY money is on the one who has never lied...

And you know this how? What you have is an opinion, and not even that, what you have is others opinions. And not even that, you have others opinions that they had on a book they once read. And not even that, a book that has been interpreted, and in fact not even that, what you have is an interpretation, of an interpretation, of an interpretation, of something that was written down and constantly reinterpreted over the centuries.

Jesus may have not ever lied, or so people say. But the people around him sure seemed to either straight out lied, or been prone to either not understand completely what he said, or misinterpret what he said. So unless you talked to Jesus and he told you this, then what you have is merely and opinion on things.

Now if you really talked to Jesus, well I always like to hear those type of stories. But what makes you say and think that Jesus is the ultimate go to guy on everything, especially when he himself seems to said in that book the bible, that he was merely a representative of better things.

He referred to your "boogie man" as "The Synagogue of Satan" for a VERY good reason... Simply so that those who actually ARE interested in the truth will know who really IS behind everything. And BTW the "boogie man" is anything BUT human.

Even if that is so, please name and point to these synagogues of Satan. If they exist and are the cause of the problems, which by the way are really starting to freaking annoy the f out of me. Then I am all for getting rid of them, so I can get the hell out of here. But oh what are the chances that this is just another misguided holy crusade sort of thing, which is usually another attempt as curing the symptoms while ignoring the problems.
edit on 17-10-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join