It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum activism - An idea that really could led the humanity further

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In the beginning of this year I felt something i never did: thirst for knowledge, for the truth, started to question everything.. and started to feel more from inside... i think people calls it wakening.
Since that time, i realized how blind i was, and nowadays i really do see things much better... (for better and for worse). ATS was one of the major references i had, but as in every forum there are good, great and bad threads... But it is definitely an open-mind community that i still come to look for some insights.

I was always very rational, but in this period i've tried to understand why is there so much "spirituality" on the Humankind in all the ages... and allowed myself to accept ou at least to try to understand and find a common ground between rationality and emotion/intuition, that let me to spirituality. Quantum mechanics also blew my mind and let me think outside the box.

Recently i found a video that finally my rational side allowed me to accept and my recent spiritual side also...
That video and idea comes form a Theoretical Quantum Physicist- Amit Goswami

Quantum Activism is about changing ourselves and creating a better world in accordance with the new paradigm articulated by Quantum Physics: consciousness creates reality. The goal of a quantum activist is to express Good, Beauty, Truth, Justice, and Love in their life and to intend those qualities for all of humanity. In doing so, the quantum activist will help transform the world. This article is based upon the teachings of Dr. Amit Goswami, Ph.D., a retired professor emeritus of theoretical physics and the author of “Quantum Mechanics”, a highly successful textbook that is used in universities throughout the world. In addition, he the author of numerous books that bridge science and spirituality including “The Self-Aware Universe”, “Physics of the Soul”, “Quantum Creativity”, “The Quantum Doctor”, and “God is Not Dead.”

And i would like to share with you guys and maybe hear what are your thoughts on this

This video is an introduction to the full movie
(it has portuguese subtitles but he speaks english)

Here is another without subtitles (they can be annoying when its not in your language

The full movie:

Hope you like it

(please feel free to change the area... but i see this in the science subject)
edit on 11-10-2012 by quelmarth because: inserted a quote from the site consciouslifenews.com... about the subject of the videos

edit on 11-10-2012 by quelmarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
great Vids, I recommend looking into 'sacred geometry' or there is allways '___' lol which is a short cut to achieving what people spend years to achieve. When you study the ancient religions and gods you find that it is all about the consciousness and pineal gland. which is why the pine cone is a popular symbol within vatican and other leading authorities. Our true history has been hidden from us and we have been left with constantines hand picked version of events, which was used to keep the masses quiet and look into things to much. which is why he wrote into the bible that the world is no older than 10,000 years. Why did he not want us to look back that far? I believe there is a source of creation and we are all part of it. but we have been disconnected and now is the time to reconnect before it is too late
check out my BlOG for some facts

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
GREAT posts -- "waking up is hard to do", btw.

Sometimes the process of shedding the mind control of the butchered religions we grew up with helps this process of awakening. We eventually realize, "wow, there are other people out there, real people, who really believe in their version of God, and who am I to belittle that understanding"?

Having an open mind also opens us to ridicule, but try not to let it bother you. Don't let opposition distract you from the journey toward Truth.

Where you find truth, you find Him/Her (God?Goddess?) there.

Quantum activism is a great term for people who still read and talk about Tesla, Golden Flower, Flower of Life, Atlantis, Ley Line Network, etc. It's good if you're studying Babel or even the Transfiguration on the mount. This gift of superposition, of guessing and knowing, tapping that Higher Source of knowledge that is there for everyone once they learn to CARE.

We have to care for the dead before we can have their wisdom.
There is a fundamental lack of care in the world today.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

Thanks for your answer.. I do already agree and research and thought on every topic u mentioned, and of course many led me to my own line of thinking... And i've watched already the spirit molecule, that i really liked a lot, and what the bleep do we know.. And many more articles on the pineal gland .. And ancient knowledge.. And everything was popping in my mind.. Because i also love cosmos and science like docummentaries..
Nowadays im spending some research on DNA but looking at it with this "new science" that amit wonderfully managed to put in words what i do believe...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Thanks for your input!

This awaken period already posed me many of the things you mentioned but i really do not bother.. ;-)

As for the topics you mentioned.. Happily i' ve gone into it also..

I dont know if you know Drunvalo or spirit science series (specially the history of mankind video) that also makes a very nice narrative of an alternative history of humankind .. If u dont, i reccomend you to watch..

Regards

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Could you please offer some help about the content of the videos? What is he saying? Please summarize the videos so that those who are not able to watch many videos easily are able to participate.

As well, allow me to warn you now that "awakening" is sometimes not what it seems. Enlightenment, as some people call it, can be very deceiving. There is nothing wrong with learning; but we should be careful not to get caught up in theories or ideals which are pleasurable to our senses but are, in reality, utter fiction.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

THanks for your tip.. but yeah.. i know what you are talking about

i just used "awakening" as i could use "enlightenment" as well just for peoplearound understand the "moment". What i've learn is not to run away from some ideas to get into other ideas. I my stance actually is always to ask "does it make sense?" "How can it make sense" and research to make my own opinion.. it has to be that way because i wont be ever sure of anything.. (unless i do believe it is that way)... But yes, i do see many ppl that do wake to some points but get stuck in others ( and i might as well be one of those... but i am aware or awaken to that fact!)

For me it has everything to do with consciousnesses and that .. i do know i 've "leveled up" if you know what i mean..

The videos or the ideas on the video are a fusion on the spirituality and science. Amit is trying to spread a word on the union of spirituality and science as a new science... I know this can look as impossible to many... and it did for me if i heard it one year ago, but being a quantum physicist saying that and after all my research i found his ideas to illustrate very well, to make a very nice way of putting both together in a way that humanity can evolve... That is quantum activism as Amit Goswami says...

But dont take my words... that's why i couldnt make "a speech myself" and he did... =)
The first video is only a couple of minutes...

regards

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by quelmarth
it has to be that way because i wont be ever sure of anything.. (unless i do believe it is that way)...
So you won't be sure of the fact that life evolved on earth? I don't see that as a belief so much as a fact given all the evidence for it. You're painting a more nebulous picture of truth than is warranted.

Also, that "what the bleep do we know" is a mixture of fact and fiction...do you know how to tell which is which?

edit on 12-10-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
double post.

edit on 12-10-2012 by Arbitrageur because: double post

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by quelmarth

Thank you for starting this thread!

I had not heard the term "quantum activism." In my opinion, activists are the salt of the earth. What good is knowledge if you don't do something with it? Something constructive, that is.

From Quantum Activist:

Join the revolution going on in science.

A genuine paradigm shift. While mainstream science remains materialist, a substantial number of scientists are supporting and developing a paradigm based on the primacy of consciousness.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I like what Goswami says on his YouTube channel:

. . . Dr. Goswami is a revolutionary in a growing body of renegade scientists who in recent years have ventured into the domain of the spiritual in an attempt both to interpret the seemingly inexplicable findings of their experiments... and to validate their intuitions about the existence of a spiritual dimension of life.

Interpretation of experimental results is everything.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I like the article "The Meaning of Complementarity" from Quantum Activitist:

. . . Establishment scientists who subscribe to a worldview called scientific materialism flatly declare: the idea that consciousness has anything to do with quantum physics is bah humbug anyway. Consciousness is a brain phenomenon with no causal power. And unconscious is voodoo psychology. Look: there is only one world—the space time matter motion world. This defines nature. Reject supernatural ideas.

In classical physics, objects are either particle or wave. In quantum physics, they are both particle and wave creating confusion. It seems like a paradox. Look at the experimental data, these scientific materialists say, and you would not be confused. Experimentally, material objects are both waves and particles. How can it be that way? Complementarity! The wave and the particle are two complementary aspects of the same thing. What nature it will reveal in a particular experiment depends on the choice of experimental apparatus. If you want to measure the particle aspect, use a cloud chamber: it will measure the approximate trajectory of the object for you to see. If you want to measure the wave aspect, use a double slit arrangement. The result will be a wave interference pattern revealing the object as wave. Each experiment allows you to see only one aspect at a time, never both together. That is why these aspects are called complementary.

Indeed, today most textbooks of quantum physics define the complementarity principle this way and claim that this resolves the wave-particle paradox. No reference to two domains of reality here.

But the truth is, quantum physics would not let you do that. The idea of unmanifest and unconscious potentia is inherent both in the definition and measurement of quantum objects.

As Werner Heisenberg, the co-discoverer of quantum physics knew, quantum objects are defined by waves of possibility residing in potentia, a domain transcending space and time. . .

At first, I thought "potentia" was a typo for "potential." But evidently not.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by quelmarth
Recently i found a video that finally my rational side allowed me to accept and my recent spiritual side also...
That video and idea comes form a Theoretical Quantum Physicist- Amit Goswami

I am reading the book How Quantum Activism Can Save Civilization: A Few People Can Change Human Evolution by Goswami. According to Amazon.com the publisher is Hampton Roads Publishing Co. and the year of publication is 2011. I have the Kindle edition.

I just came to a passage that makes me wonder whether it is an example of brutal suppression in science. It is in Chapter 4, "How to Resolve Quantum Paradoxes and Discover a Scientific God":

. . . with great excitement, Jacobo and I (and the two students involved, Leah Attie and J. Delaflor) wrote the paper on transferred potential that was published in the journal Physics Essays (Grinberg-Zylberbaum et al. 1994). Grinberg-Zylberbaum's experiment proved quantum nonlocality by demonstrating that the communication between the subjects could not have taken place electromagnetically. In 1995, I invited him to come to Vivekananda Kendra in India to give a talk at a conference and to begin a collaboration with the scientists there to prove the instantaneous nature of the communication (a more direct demonstration of nonlocality) between the two subjects in the experiment by placing one subject in Mexico and the other in India. Jacobo came and gave the talk, but soon after, before the experiment was put into actuality, he just vanished (rumor is that the CIA may have been involved; I don't know)!

top topics

join