It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia: The Final Frontier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I am a long time reader, first time writer. I have read all the theories on secret bases and have wondered why no-one has noticed that Australia is a hotbed of secret base activity. I live in australia, and the amount of outback secure bases is astounding. I honestly think that australia's co-operation with the united states in recent times is due to the fact that they are working together to create advanced weaponry. Australia's isolation is perfect for this, escaping the world media. I also believe that New Zealand is a hot bed of secret bases. This would account for their need of such a little defence force. The technology they have must be good. just my opinion

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Haha. No secret bases here in Enz Zed.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Haha. No secret bases here in Enz Zed.

Nope...none at all.

Now...move along...nothing to see here...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Just goes to show, our secret bases are SO secret that you don't know about them.

They would hardly be called "secret bases" if they were just splashed around like A51 now would they?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have heard stories of secret bases in Australia but thats really all. Information on them is lacking at best so I guess they are doing a good job. They have great places to hide them there too the remote areas in outback are perfect for those things.

I have also heard of secret bases up in Alaska in the Aleutian Islands. That is some remote and harsh enviroment up there.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
hey guys there is a cople of bases on near Ayers Rock, its called Pine Gap...the say its a communications link to the US via TRW. It is the only piece of land that is total controled by the US, including its airspace, they don't have to report to customs or immigration.

have a read of this link
www.totse.com...

btw the way i live here...american

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
There's rumours of secret bases under Parliament House in Canberra......... god knows why. Canberra sucks.

I'd shoot myself if I was in a secret base there, rather than hang around.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer
There's rumours of secret bases under Parliament House in Canberra......... god knows why. Canberra sucks.

I'd shoot myself if I was in a secret base there, rather than hang around.

Ahem, where did you here this rumour ?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I was reading this reply from Stanton Friedman about AREA 51

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In which he says-

"I have heard of a Tope Secret Plus facility in Australia that may be working on UFOs"

There might be some real interesting stuff going on at those down under bases. I think a base that was working on UFO tech would have to a ideal place for flight test. Someplace like a desert with many days of clear skies and no rain a desert is perfect. Australia seems to have large areas like that.

new topics

top topics

join