It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof I Have Way Too Much Time on My Hands, Numeric Table..... What Did I Create?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaeBabii
reply to post by Observationalist
So, since you are fresh to math, I would strongly recommend watching this short video.

It's an amazingly interesting video on why Pi is wrong, with awesome drawings!

It doesn't prove anything other than the maker of the video is referencing something in a different way.

If you look at her workings she turns an i(-1 or j for the electrical junkies) in to a 1.

Pretty cool.....not

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It's remarkable when you see that communication is a constant thread that runs not just in humanity but in nature as well.

My kids loved seeing the dolphins.

Thanks.

reply to post by NaeBabii

I got more hungary for pie more than anything. I appreciate the effort though.

I'm thinking about sign up for the Khan Academy
Start over with some basics.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
can you somehow combine this

Originally posted by Observationalist

with this

and we can start making words out of geometric symbols? maybe get some sentences out of the symbols that appear in crop circles?
just an out there baseless idea, feel free to tell me it cant work OP

also just wondering, why have it like this

and not just this

meaning why have two duplicate vertical center rows, its not like you have two duplicate horizontal rows,

id be more interested to see what patterns show with this thing mirrored by 4 parts or not mirrored and as one whole rather then as it is mirrored as 2 parts..... would try it myself out of curiosity except im clueless on excel xD
edit on 10/17/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I finished the alpha grid to make an X and Y axis.
I took the word Aquarius, and charted the letters in a quadrant. I took the lines and mirrored them in the other three quadrants.

How I charted the lines was random and up for debate, although I couldn't tell what it would look like as I potted the lines in one quadrant at a time.

I added the eye with no significants only to add my impression on what the image looks like.

Here is the alpha numeric sequence to my number grid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z ?

Im done for tonight, my head is about to explode.

One more: I did the number 666 which if you look at the alpha numeric is FOX

edit on 18-10-2012 by Observationalist because: Added Pic

edit on 18-10-2012 by Observationalist because: added thumbs

edit on 18-10-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Forgot one

I inverted the number sequence so that 9 is the center and 1 and 8 mark the X Y axis.

This is my favorite, I'm using the numbers 1 3 and 7, personally significant numbers.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

this is some cool stuff, is there any way you might share the excel file? id love to play around with it, i lack the excell skills to make it myself xD

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Sorry I tried to send you a message (my first time originating a message) hit enter not tab.
I was going to say...

Let me clean it up, I got lines and other tables all over it.

How would I send it to you.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Here is the latest

I made a 3D cube using the same number sequence.

I made the inner object off set to make it look more in the box.

The number 9 is very significant in the cube.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

oh ok, lol, ya i got the msg and was like o.0

well depends on how big is the files? if its small enough it can be emailed, but if its pushing size then file sharing sites are the only way i can think of.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Files ready. Its a 100KB. Sorry it took so long. Im all about presentation, so I set it up to include all the tables I created, provided samples, and added some instructions. I try to make it as official as I could incase anyone else wants to try it.

Send a me a U2U to set up how to send this.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Here is a little more familiar shape.
I couldn't draw mickey for the life of me before.

Circles touching these numbers, starting 1 as the nose
Ears: 6 1 x 2
Head 4 5
Smile 3 3 3
Nose 2 2 2
Eyes 3 4 5 x 2

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Mathematical significance is always greatest in hindsight, so it might be better to have someone set up a program that analyzes the letter arrangements along the lines inside and at the edges of that diamond, but also rearrange and record the new arrangements according to various geometric or equational parameters. We don't know which arrangement or numbers is most significant or will reveal whatever secrets might be hidden in there, so yuo kind have to do hit-or-miss down the list. Hopefully, one of the arrangements as the letters get shifted will uncover something.

I would do it myself, but something tells me that it's going to be complicated, like superimposing the images and noting the letters at specific points, before following a very precise list of specific mathematical arrangements determining how exactly to rearrange the alphabetic diamond (most likely representing a cycle), which will eventually give you a list of characters centered on each of those points - and then you have to decrypt the resulting strands. For all we know, the final product will just give us the blueprints for even more geometrical shapes commonly seen throughout nature. At the very least, it would prove that language was, to an extent, influenced by mathematics reflected in our physical reality. How's that for mind-blowing?

All in all...no one ever said it would be easy.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

More 9's

you have sparked my curiousity with your awesome thread. How would I go about starting to learn something like this? This shape is way cool.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Not much more than a 1-9 number sequence mirrored in four quadrants.
use lines and circles to connect numbers of interest.

It's done in excel, If you know how to format cells and copy and paste then you can do it. knowing formulas help make changing the table easier, but not necessary.

I do have a visual appreciation of numbers, patterns jump out to me, so I have the patients to work out these tables.

There is some higher math involved but I merely stumbled upon that by adding the integers of double digit numbers: 10=1 11=2 12=3... 100=1 101=2 102=3... and so on it would continue for infinity if you let it.

Thanks for your interest.

check out these circular patterns.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Thanks, I would love to hear how Pi is wrong. I'm a fresh mind to math, so I got no built in biases.

Me, too, because for my thread on Marko Rodin's Vortex Math, that is the most puzzling (and annoying) mystery I'm working on. Rodin makes the claim that his math is:

The repeating number pattern that solves pi and demonstrates it to be a whole number.
(From RodinAerodynamics.org featuring the Rodin Coil)

I listened to Rodin being interviewed on Red Ice Radio where Henrik Palmgren asked Rodin about pi, and Rodin only briefly answered something about taking math to a whole new level, something like that, which is not helpful.

I also corresponded with Randy Powell, who has studied and expanded on Rodin's math, and answered:

to me the calculation itself is a fallacy and the repeating decimal is indicative of a user error in calculating this because a straight line never passes through the center of a circle.

I asked why he says a straight line never passes through the center of a circle but got no answer.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
woah !
hurt my head looking at this lol
but its beautiful .. the paterns are there
nice job to chalenge your mind like that

dont really know what it means
but i can read birthdays like a charm lol
i do have a certain obsession with the cube ahah
not a obsession .. more like an hobby
so your numerological expertise is probably associate with the cube in the long run
because it is everywhere

thanks for sharing

edit on 11/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Thanks for your help with the the link to to Rodin Coil. it looks like this idea is kinda what I fell into.

I have charts of number like the one Rodin has.
I really wish I had more time to work on this.

This is 1-55 Multiplied by the number at the top. I choose 37 because of its unique triple digit features. Its interesting that it becomes an outlier in the chart the only one adding up to 1369 /19 /10 /1.
I Picked 9 and 11, because of their significants (see Ben81's Post Numerology : ANGEL NUMBER 911)

These are just a theory I had with the number 37 and multiples of 3. I ended up getting 3 6 9 except for 33 which is all 9's.

Again, Way too much time on my hands.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thanks
I dig your Cube thread, and your Angel Number 911 thread.

Your 111 number is also one of my favorites, 37 x 3 = 111
My avatar is 1 3 7

edit on 4-11-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Great examples of symmetry in our base 10 number system

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I really wish I had more time to work on this.

Again, Way too much time on my hands.

Which one is actually true?

In my opinion, you’re brainstorming, and whatever parts of it lead nowhere are a necessary part of a process.

I choose 37 because of its unique triple digit features.

Triple digits?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join