It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA "Safety Bracelet"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here's what the TSA is looking at! THE Electro Muscular Disruption Bracelets, ostensibly, it's the Safety Bracelet!
It made the news in 2006 and 2008, and it's making the news again due to TSA's interest in it.

The so-called “safety bracelet,” also known as the Electronic ID Bracelet, was designed to replace a boarding pass and be capable of tracking the passenger through the airport by means of GPS technology.

Link to Paul Watson's Oct 2012 Article

"Want some Torture with your Peanuts?" - 2008 Washington Times Article

his bracelet would:
• Take the place of an airline boarding pass
• Contain personal information about the traveler
• Be able to monitor the whereabouts of each passenger and his/her luggage
• Shock the wearer on command, completely immobilizing him/her for several minutes
The Daily KOS 2008 Article
edit on 10/11/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Please use EX Tags, NOT QUOTE

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa
• Shock the wearer on command, completely immobilizing him/her for several minutes

Well thats just going to make Hijacking easier.
Imagine a hijacker who can hack into these things and shock every passenger on the plane?

Its gonna be a laugh a minute when the hackers get into this system.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

And then they decided it would be a terrific idea to make these mandatory for everyone in the country, "just in case you ever do anything wrong the police can subdue you without "any problems"."

Also effective immediately in 2016 all travelers must wear one at all times, "for their own safety, so the government can make sure you are safe at all times."

this is the same old crap, just a different day.

One day they will be implanted upon birth, at that point the world is theirs for good.

ETA- Alfa I didnt even think about that little rose bud, wow.

edit on 10-10-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
How about every elected official wear one for a year, and if we don't like what they're doing, we can shock them?

Oh, but it's not for them, is it? It is for the serfs, the peons, the slaves.

They're going too far with this. Anybody who agrees to have this shock collar (oh, I mean "bracelet") placed on them should just go ahead and get a lobotomy. Just get your frontal lobes cut out and get it over with.

I stopped flying in 2003. I have vowed not to ever fly again until this insanity stops, but it's only getting worse.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Adonsa

Well thats just going to make Hijacking easier.
Imagine a hijacker who can hack into these things and shock every passenger on the plane?

Its gonna be a laugh a minute when the hackers get into this system.

When was the last time someone hijacked a jet in the US or bound for the US? Except for the FBI plants that were so bravely discovered just before the incident I mean.

Underwear guy and shoe dude...

Peace

edit on 10-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm sorry,
WHAT WORLD AM I LIVING IN!?!?!?!

I mean, this just sounds like a joke.
Or something out of a futuristic dystopian movie.
I mean, George Orwell thought of some pretty Fkd up shiz but even HE couldn't have come up with this.

This is getting so scary it is almost funny!
Did I wake up in some alternate reality or was I just not paying attention?
I mean DAMN, they are not even trying to hide it anymore.

I remember a day when they at least had the manners to try and disguise the fact that they were trying to enslave us.

This just sounds made up.
Problem is.......it isn't!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

What I find odd is that no matter the amount of debasement and humiliation they have to go through, people continue to fly in ever-record numbers. I could understand if you had no choice; if you had to fly for business or whatever and just could not avoid it. But it's absolutely insane. No wonder TPTB have no respect for or fear of us; no wonder they keep introducing more and more ugly/evil little gewgaws: We're really not a threat....

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Does anyone here remember Logans Run? And the shock collars they had to wear?

You know I wouldn't put something like this on an animal. And who in our government is allowing this to happen? Obviously we need to show them the door. We need to find out names here....

This country is supposed to be by the people, for the people. Perhaps it is time we expand our voting system to include other things such as this.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
and that solidifies any idea i thought i had about flying to Wyoming for the holidays.
if this is an "airport" thing then flying light won't do any dang good cause we still have to pass through the airport

well, it's been 6yrs with no commercial flying, i'm guessing it's gonna be a few more.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Really reminds me a Sci- Fi movie. Why stop there? How about nice shock collar around you neck? Another shocker, pun intended, that people will probably just put up with this insanity in the name of so called safety.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reminds me of a dogs bark collar, designed to give them a lite shock if they bark excessively,
bark collar google search

so they really really do see the general public as animals to be corralled, sheep/cattle take your pick, they want you to wear your damn shock collar so they can keep you in line like your dog!
edit on 10/11/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

YES!!!! For your own safety of course.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Wow....That is pretty messed up stuff....Glad I don't fly, if I did, I definately wouldn't one of those. Hell if I wanted to get shocked, the ol' man has a taser....What is this world coming to?? Rhetorical question....

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

But they dont care about that as all the hijackers are put there by them in the first place, look at the underwear bomber scandal. its a control thing. Soon it will be us being accused of terrorists. They are trying to make us feel guilty for things we haven't even done, make us think we are suspect and lower our self integrity. these are psychological warfare tactics. and another step to having implants. imagine that, an implant that can shock you when being out of line. Are we cattle? do we need an electric fence? more people die from bee stings per year than terrorist attacks, but you don't see airports covered in netting, with fly swat teams, checking our underwear for honey. history has proven that politicans cannot be trusted and power should not be with them but with the people, Its the reason common law and the constitution were created and why Obama is trying so hard to destroy them. seeing as he has already destroyed due process signing the NDAA. Check out my blog got some good facts on there
Click Here For Blog

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, look on the bright side here people.
Think of how much safer we'll be.

I for one, thank god I am alive in these times of fururistic technology.
I remember a time, not so long ago, when I was a kid, there WAS none of this awesome technology.

I was SO unsafe and didn't even realize it.
Now?
I have never felt safer in my life.
Plus, think of the kids.
I'm not sure how kids ties in to any of this but I'm sure a politician could tell you.
I want my kids to be safe, don't you?

People who resist these shock braclets must be up to something.
If you aren't planning on hijacking a plane then what do you have to worry about?

Also, I heard that there was a study done that says people who won't comply with these shock braclets are 90% more likely to kick puppies and eat babies when no one is looking. We really need to weed these people out of our society! Do you want your baby eaten???
Do you want your puppy kicked?!?!?!

I thought not!!!
edit on 11-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to for a completely pretend threat like terrorists on an airplane. If they're that worried about it, why not just administer powerful narcotic tranquilizers intraveinously to all passengers as they take their seats? Wouldn't that achieve an even "safer" flight experience? What if the imaginary terrorist takes off the braclet? I'd feel much better if everyone were involutarily placed in a medically induced coma until well after landing.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
This seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to for a completely pretend threat like terrorists on an airplane. If they're that worried about it, why not just administer powerful narcotic tranquilizers intraveinously to all passengers as they take their seats? Wouldn't that achieve an even "safer" flight experience? What if the imaginary terrorist takes off the braclet? I'd feel much better if everyone were involutarily placed in a medically induced coma until well after landing.

I don't want a shock bracelet, but I would gladly accept the medically induced coma. I hate flying and personally if I were able to I'd just as soon be knocked out for the duration of the flight. Darn those screaming babies!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
so they finally made human dog collars that we would wear for our master.....

This is F-ing insane. No way in hell I am wearing that. I would break it if I had to wear it, like if the choice was jail or tag....I would say broken tag.

That is just leaders getting a hard on for being involved in our lives. I can imagine the sole purpose being so when they have brunch, they can refer to the cattle as such and snicker in unnatural and retarded / fake laughs.

ego, pride, and dumbass-hood.

That is the purpose of this crap.

as if that would serve a real purpose for security.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The link marked as 2012 goes to the 2008 article -- do you have a more current link?

Even if not, the various ways in which this technology might be used are ugly. I don't think it would ever be accepted by free people for the use described here, but especially if it popped up once a few years ago and then vanished, I wouldn't be surprised if the technology is being used in secret prisons and other operations where captives need to be tracked and controlled.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

What's next bar-codes on the forehead or implanted biochips...er wait...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join