It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17-Year-Old Kills His Mother and Sister, Calls 911 to Turn Himself In

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I never said you advocated anything, dude. I can't even remember that last time I typed the word 'advocate'. It certainly wasn't in any post in reply to you. Why do you keep saying that I said you advocated anything?

I know...

When I said your previous post implied something, you took it as me saying that you advocated something.

I'll dumb my next post down.

What happened to critical thinking?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by forwhatitsworth2u

Please stop saying that these pills are ok to dabble with.

Among other quotes.

This is comical. Really it's just kind of funny now.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

The math you are refuting shows that the amount of tylenol consumed from taking a sufficient amount of sudafed tabs to attain a high rendering one #ed up enough that it would cause said person to kill his own mother and sister would have killed him by now..

You brought up the math in the first place. Why do you refute it now.

Actually, you can't really refute math. It's kinda absolute... My figures are accurate, so there's really not much to refute.

Your earlier statement that Sudafed tabs contained only 250mg tylenol was wrong, though. Little short on that one.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I was paraphrasing, not quoting. There's a difference.

I don't expect you to understand that.

Every time you post that kids get high on tylenol-laden pills, you're pretty much implying that they're ok to "dabble" with.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Add sarcasm to the things that are beyond your grasp...

You're right. It is getting funny.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by forwhatitsworth2u

Every time you post that kids get high on tylenol-laden pills, you're pretty much implying that they're ok to "dabble" with.

That is so incredibly absurd.

If I made a post saying underage teens drink and drive. By your logic I am saying (advocating, in case you didn't know the def) teens should drink and drive.

That is equiv.

Look at it.

Now notice I ignored your other comments. That's because you are not willing to have a discussion. The reasons have been posted.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

Originally posted by SpearMint
He's clearly a sociopath/psychopath, it's very sad.

Well, I just finished listening to the whole recording. I'm a thirty year old man who rarely cries, but this one did it for me. Please don't be so quick to slap a label on this kid. He was obviously in a tremendous amount of pain for a very long time. He was very respectful to the lady on the phone, and did exactly as she said, giving away all the correct information, and turning him self in like a good young man.

Yes, this guy was obviously disturbed, but WHY.

I had a friend who committed suicide at age 17. He reminds me of this kid. Huge heart, but he has no outlet for it. Society is hardening up by the day... it's a dog eat dog world out there... and some people can't bare it. My friend shot himself in the chest in our school bathroom. I went to the funeral and fell to my knees flipped out... I tell ya, it's not right, but it roots from something much deeper.

A long time ago I learned that the original interpretation of a ruler was one who imposes reality over a people. This holds true today. Our ruling class is comprised of certain psychological deviations...and they inflict their views onto the rest of us. Those who are most different from this standard are most prone to break down. They are most likely to have their "shadow" take over.

Both my friend, and this guy, did what they felt they must do. It doesn't have to seem rational to you, it most certainly is at a deep level. It's a message, conscious or not. Are we listening? Will we ever? I don't know.

It's tragic. Please be kind to a stranger today. Be kind to your neighbor. Be kind to a family member that's been ticking you off for whatever reason. You may just save a life or two.
edit on 18-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

I meant it in the medical term.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join