It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Demonic Attacks and Semi-Possession

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

It is quite possible. I am not closed minded and completely blinded by scientific realism; I know there are many things that science cannot explain. Like the saying goes, don't put all your eggs in one basket. I certainly have experienced my share of phenomenon through out the years. One thing that I do know is that I know nothing, but that's the point I think; life is so full of mystery. Subjective reality really is the only thing that matters, so go with your gut and have confidence that no matter what you will overcome.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LafingWithTears

Ah, thanks, now I know what to call it. One time I jerked so bad (my wife and I still laugh about this) I actually came out of the bed. When she asked me "Honey, did you fall out of bed?", I answered "No, I jumped". I guess you had to be there!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
what an interesting experience. I too have been involved in these types of things so i wouldnt doubt any story of posession for a second. Some scary stuff. i wish to share my storey very soon, as soon as i get to 20 posts so i can post my thread. It has been sooo hard finding anything to reply to that interests me.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

I agree.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by corruptpc
what an interesting experience. I too have been involved in these types of things so i wouldnt doubt any story of posession for a second. Some scary stuff. i wish to share my storey very soon, as soon as i get to 20 posts so i can post my thread. It has been sooo hard finding anything to reply to that interests me.

Great!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

This is an episode from the documentary series "A Haunting", which always tells stories from credible witnesses. I always thought this was one of the better episodes. It demonstrates the seriousness and power of some of these demonic entities.
edit on 20-10-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by corruptpc

CorruptPC, I want to invite you to come to my thread. I'm sure you can find more than 20 things to reply to!

Anything and everything paranormal being discussed there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OP, I'm following your thread. S&F, if I haven't told you already!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

I saw that vid before. It's scary that they don't care who they possess, even children.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
*edit*

Posted in wrong thread.
edit on 5-11-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join