It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Demonic Attacks and Semi-Possession

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Personally I like to thank you as well. Mainly for opening up about your encounter, and allowing others to learn from what you've experienced. This level of openess provides valuable information for those looking for answers.

I would also like to say that people who've had these types of encounters shouldn't hide away. They should embrace what has happened, and share their encounters. When a person can share an event of fear, that event no longer has the power to keep you shackled.

Absolutely! It would be nice to hear more experiences than others have had as well. The more that these sorts of subjects come out, the better. It feels good to come out with it, and it is helpful to others in various ways.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
... I have been snooping here for years... Reading your story, made me want to comment. I too have been experiencing a presence. Its not with me all the time, but during a time when thoughts come rushing through strange things happen around me. for example I was chilling with one of my friends the other night in my car having a conversation/ (I smoke cigarettes) I had a cig in my hand and a lighter in the other. My cig lit up by itself, my friend was right next to me and didn't here the distinct sound a bic produces while lighting one up and no music was on in the vehicle either. None of us heard the sound. But sure enough the tip of the cigarette was on fire and my buddy got spooked out about that. Also I am a manager for a company and I am the last to leave the building every night and well we have two switches that control all the lights to the whole back area and flipped down the lights shut off, well the lights were off, so I decided to finish up all my work in the office, after I finished I was doing one last round of checking to see if everything was properly done but just as soon as I left the office I saw the light switches were flipped up (a good 15 feet from the office) and just as soon as I noticed that the lights were all off the lights turned back on by itself. It seemed to happen as soon as I noticed the lights should've been on the whole time; Other experiences have happened to me but this is enough for now.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I remember watching Monsters, a Pixar film. These entities would cross back and forth and feed off of fear. Now of course it is an animation film; however, it touches upon a serious theory as to why these "beings" do what they do.

I am not a skeptic when it comes to the phenomena. 90% percent of the time people will honestly tell you what they have experienced. I just have yet to reach a conclusion on what causes those cases that cannot be explained. I am being sincere as I myself am struggling with something like many people are struggling with here.

Once one realizes that what is happening cannot be explained by regular methods of reasoning, then one must turn to answers elsewhere.

For example:

Maybe we ourselves are "creating" these entities by some method of molding energy around us. Buddhist Lamas have created thought forms and poltergeist activity has been explained as coming from certain people (though NO LESS real). This would explain also how people are sometimes able to stop them by calling on their respective deities. Now, I know all these gods can't be real but sometime or other they have "helped" the people suffering from this malady. Either all these gods are real, or the person(s) power in focusing their mental energy makes them effective.

I believe it can be trans-dimensional beings or beings of this world living side by side. Also, as these beings can do both good and evil (or nothing) and influence their surroundings by the power of the mind, then who is to say we cannot do the same?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Maybe we ourselves are "creating" these entities by some method of molding energy around us. Buddhist Lamas have created thought forms and poltergeist activity has been explained as coming from certain people (though NO LESS real). This would explain also how people are sometimes able to stop them by calling on their respective deities. Now, I know all these gods can't be real but sometime or other they have "helped" the people suffering from this malady. Either all these gods are real, or the person(s) power in focusing their mental energy makes them effective.
reply to post by seen2much

Makes sense. Also, like attracts like. When someone is going through turmoil, such as extreme depression, I believe their aura around them attracts the attention of the shadow people. I have seen that myself when a member of my family was suffering. The atmosphere in the room felt very heavy and oppressive. I wonder if these lower entities are similar to moths being attracted to the light, but only in reverse.

Is it possible that a stronger or rather more prevalent force field gets built up over time and that is where these demons or demonlike presence gets their stronghold? Does this evil have minions, which are the shadow people? Do they suck enough power from ones aura to set the battle for an attempt to be taken over by the demonlike presence?

Another question I am curious about is the way some people have the ability to forcefully fight back through being strong willed enough to recover from such attacks. It would appear that the people who can do this have find a sort of psychic shield that through their mind can create this barrier to protect themselves/auras from further domination. And yes, I strongly feel that there are powerful allies assisting in fighting these negatives, such as Jesus (Holy Spirit/White Light?) but it appears we need to call for them as reinforcement. Why? Is this a defining moment when one needs to declare themselves in a spiritual battle of sides? What do you say to this Seen2much or anyone?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Hi LoneCloudHopper,

I could go into a lot of details similar, not the same, but similar to yours. I believe what you say, well I know it is true because of things I am others in my family have been through.

There are a few things I would like to share with you. I don't know if you just left this story to entertain, or are looking for real help.

But in case you are looking for help here is some.

First things first. You need to get rid of that Ouija board. The time you wanted to burn it you should have. But late is better than never. You still have your reason, so use it. Demons can and have driven many a person who decides to dabble into the occult into insanity and even death, or murder.

You admit to your interest in the paranormal, so you may decide not to get rid of your articles that pertain to the occult, and that is on you. If you really want to get free from it you will get rid of it.

In Ephesus occultism was very widespread during the time of the apostle Paul. When he shared the truth with people, many of them, occultists, sorcerers, witches, etc. listened and believed. This is what they did:

(Acts 19:18-20) 18 And many of those who had become believers would come and confess and report their practices openly. 19 Indeed, quite a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before everybody. And they calculated together the prices of them and found them worth fifty thousand pieces of silver. 20 Thus in a mighty way the word of Jehovah kept growing and prevailing.

So taking anything involved with occultism and getting rid of it is something you must do.

Satan uses the occult the way a master fisherman uses bait, he know what works with who, and when he has you captured he will torture you. All too often has it happened. Yet the Bible does tell us this about God:

(James 2:19) . . .You believe there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder.

The demons believe in the true God and they shudder at his name. So goes with us, just believing that he is real does no good. If it doesn't them. But it does mean they shudder at God. That scripture continues:

(James 2:20) But do you care to know, O empty man, that faith apart from works is inactive?

In order to resist wicked spirit forces more is needed than just getting rid of articles and practices of the occult. Other things are necessary.

(Proverbs 18:10) The name of Jehovah is a strong tower. Into it the righteous runs and is given protection.

The name of the true God Jehovah, that is what gives power. But his name is not an amulet. Even occultists like to use it in their magic.

Pray to the true God Jehovah. Only he can free for good from demonic oppression. Satan can transform himself into an angel of light, and even his wicked servants (the clergy of Christendom) have claimed to expel demons, but do not be deceived:

(Matthew 7:21-23) . . .“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness.

You need to find witnessses of the true God Jehovah who will help you understand the truth. In order to call on Jehovah's name you need faith in that name. That takes several things. First of all you need to study God's word. You need to pray to Jehovah God. As you study and take in knowledge of Jehovah and his son Jesus your faith will grow as you see him answer your prayers and you learn the truth which has been hidden from you, your faith will grow. After that you need to repent. That word literally mean to "turn around" or "rethink" your life course. A person without knowledge works without knowledge. But once you take in accurate (not false) knowledge of the only true God Jehovah, that will have an effect on your through processes to the point that they will change, you will repent of your former course of life, at that point, if you wish to you then convert and come to serve the living God.

You know there are wicked demons out there, you must also reason with logic that there must also be a true God. His name is Jehovah and he has protected many people from demonic assault and attack. He has equipped us with truth. We are not miracle workers, there are no expulsions today. But when one does these things required eventually he can be free from wicked spirit harassment. It is not overnight, it is gradual, and you must want it to happen.

If you do, and anyone else reading this feel free to visit: www.jw.org...

wol.jw.org...
wol.jw.org...

edit on 11-10-2012 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Well the demons stuff likely was from the WeeGee board.

As far as the landlady, I had a similiar experience. I don't think I'd go into much detail on here but I met a girl who was either demonically oppressed/possessed or else she was an actual bonnified psychopath. Like we were just hanging out, she seemed a bit odd, and next thing I knew I thought my life was actually in danger. I got really scared by the look on her face. I had to ask her "are you okay?" and I was like scared when asking it. Cuz she looked demon possessed. it was the strangest thing I've ever experienced in years. She said she was fine and she said "why am I scaring you". And I didn't say anything but I was thinking "ya you are". And I just played it cool and then took off. And I was really glad to get out of there. But I realized after that that there are these types out there that are either demon possessed or bonnified psychopaths.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

First things first. You need to get rid of that Ouija board. The time you wanted to burn it you should have.

I've read that burning a Quija board is the worse thing you can do to try to get rid of it. The spirits you contacted will actually haunt you for the rest of your life!
The proper way to destroy the board it to cut it in seven pieces, and bury it.

There are other ways to dispose of it. Just google "how to destroy a Ouija board properly".

Good luck to you.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

First things first. You need to get rid of that Ouija board. The time you wanted to burn it you should have.

I've read that burning a Quija board is the worse thing you can do to try to get rid of it. The spirits you contacted will actually haunt you for the rest of your life!
The proper way to destroy the board it to cut it in seven pieces, and bury it.

There are other ways to dispose of it. Just google "how to destroy a Ouija board properly".
Good luck to you.

"Indeed, quite a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before everybody." You forgot that quote.

You can trust God's word. I realize that many people, including many here scoff at and mock and make fun of God's word. But, it is the truth and it is trustworthy.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2

Thank you. There is a lot that goes on around me. You risk losing more credibility with the more you say because it's very hard for some people to believe that one person on one occasion witnessed an apparition of a diseased aunt or something, never mind that someone can see paranormal activity regularly. The further into this you go the more intriguing it becomes to those who believe (to Sensitives like us especially), but you also further alienate yourself from skeptical minds. I'd like to encourage people to open their minds more on topics like this, so perhaps this enough for now...

I would rarely like to share more, so I’m thinking that maybe later on I’ll share more experiences. For right now, I’d like to try to keep exploring/explaining this portion of my journey with people.

I just want to say that I pick up a strong spiritual balance about you. I wouldn’t mind hearing any experiences of yours, if you wouldn’t mind sharing them.

I have found that most Sensitives are seen as crazy regardless of faith, religion or spiritual gifting. I've had to live with the fact that there are only so many people that are willing to listen to my experiences w/o there be a constant need for me to see a psychologist. I accept healthy skepticism & criticism but I think that society has created a monster of sorts when an overwhelming amount of experiences with the supernatural are instantly written off as delusions & insanity. I don't think we, as Sensitives, need to be "demonized" for peering into the unknown & giving different answers than just merely "it's not real, it's all in your mind". I'm a believer in the pursuing in the hidden & mysterious in unconventional ways. Even if all we're experiencing is quantum mechanical/physical interactions (a bridging of the dimensions), our sensitivity to the unknown shouldn't be dismissed just because the experiences don't fit currently observable/mathematical laws & theories of science.

I look forward to knowing more of your experiences just as much as you'd like to know mine. I'm glad that such is a mutual interest.

I will make a thread soon & let you know in this thread. I'm willing to present what I've experienced but I'll also make sure that the skeptics can read all of it with a grain of salt. I'd rather not have to explain & rationalize every single word I've said since someone could just move about their day & not care if I'm right or wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
WOW!

What a story OP!

So glad you are doing better and feeling like yourself now. I can't even imagine.

I have always had "good" spirits around me and even at my darkest moments have never experienced a demonic energy, that I am aware of.

Playing with Ouija Boards when I was little was a lot of fun. I really never knew if my friends were pushing it or not. One time a friend and I went into an abandoned house to use it.... had graffiti everywhere and 666 written all over the walls. We just knew if there was anything to this Ouija, it would come through there at the house....but it didn't.

Why would I be disappointed? Because I have never been scared of the unknown, I think I too would embrace any entity that tried to come through. I have this feeling I would over power such a dark entity. I don't know... never had the chance to try.

Sounds crazy that I would want an experience like that, I know. I am a little nutso.

My Grandmothers house sits on a lot of acres here in TN. The house and land is on an old Indian reservation.

My brother has always felt connected to them, even though we only have a little native american in us. Anyway... we would have strange things happen and see strange things, like lights. We would hear chants late at night, but honestly it was always a comforting feeling to know they were around. My Grandmother raised us to not be scared of ghosts. She is one of those women who has prophetic dreams and we always thought she was like God, knew everything. lol Down from her house we also have a family cemetery. We would go there late at night... and still.... nothing. Couldn't make a ghost come out and play for nothing.

Ahhhh.... I miss those days.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Well the demons stuff likely was from the WeeGee board.

As far as the landlady, I had a similiar experience. I don't think I'd go into much detail on here but I met a girl who was either demonically oppressed/possessed or else she was an actual bonnified psychopath. Like we were just hanging out, she seemed a bit odd, and next thing I knew I thought my life was actually in danger. I got really scared by the look on her face. I had to ask her "are you okay?" and I was like scared when asking it. Cuz she looked demon possessed. it was the strangest thing I've ever experienced in years. She said she was fine and she said "why am I scaring you". And I didn't say anything but I was thinking "ya you are". And I just played it cool and then took off. And I was really glad to get out of there. But I realized after that that there are these types out there that are either demon possessed or bonnified psychopaths.

Yeah, I generally follow my gut and if I aint feelin it... I gots to go!

I have noticed sometimes when I first meet someone their energy and mine clash for some reason. I get a bad vibe and like I said, will go with my gut and get the hell away from them.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Key words "that I'm aware of"... My experience with this stuff is that to gain a foothold they seem to prefer to make you think they are something to be desired. Even a part of yourself, or some sort of knowledge that you can only gain by looking deeper into yourself. Once you trust in the familiar spirit its claws are already in you too deep that when (if) you ever realize what's really happening and turn away, it will torture you mercilessly.

Had to make it clear that I wasn't insinuating that you have a demon or have been exposed to one etc. etc....
edit on 10/11/2012 by wtbengineer because: didn't want to suggest that you have a demon!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Norvel Hayes and Lester Sumrall are two of the best sources for learning how to deal with the demonic realm. These two men learned how to do this by EXPERIENCE.

How to Cast Out Devils - Norvel Hayes

This first video of Norvel Hayes tells about the miraculous deliverance of a 21 year old guy in Chattanooga, TN. He had totally lost his mind, but after Dr. Hayes prayed for him all night long, his mind was completely restored back to him by the power of God:

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone

Don't Give The Devil A Choice

Lester Sumrall is well known for his encounter with the "invisible boy"

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

That's called the Law of Attraction, not your silly god. Look up the Law of Attraction sometime - you may be able to draw an astonishingly deep array of parallels. And no, Law of Attraction doesn't come from your religion; the Secret is much, much older than any of the religions we see today.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

I do not know. I am sorry but I do not know. I joined this website to discuss these things with those that can relate.

It seems people can indeed build up negative energy that you can "feel." After a while it affects the people around them. Also, for some odd reason there are people who are oblivious to such things but I find they are "neutral" toned souls in many respects, not totally --- I don't want to say they lack being or "soul."

It does seem that there are sides to this battle and that calling on others for help would make as much sense as calling your friends if someone is threatening you, to use an anology. Yin and Yang on a metaphysical battlefield.

I wish I had answers but I think the validations are enough for me for now as I think answers will not be forthcoming anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Boy, reading this thread makes me feel kind of invincible. I have messed around with Ouija Boards a few times, which are mainly marketed by Hasbro and sold as a novelty, a toy, and absolutely nothing weird happened to me. Guess these demons that hang out in those boards are afraid of me. Unless I got a defective board

edit on 11-10-2012 by mymymy because: spelling, arrrrghhh

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Very interesting story and by my gut it seems sincere. I can't say what it was, whether it was something psychological or metaphysical. But I have had weird experiences myself in the past that are unexplainable in a logical sense. I do not believe in eternal damnation but I do believe in negative entities and being psychically attacked because it has happened before to me.

I'm sure many have experienced night terrors and the scientific explanation is without a doubt the most plausible. That logical understanding however does nothing to reassure those that have experienced the terror. I am not Christian either, but when you are in the throes of horror you will call out Christ's name, I know I have and it works. Now whether it is because Christ actually helps or it is some sort of psychological steroid (belief is powerful) I cannot say.

I have read about psychic vampires and negative entities latching on to hosts that are otherwise oblivious to their presence causing all sorts of change in behavior and personality. According to some literature that I have read, they are attracted to the weak willed and the psychically weak. Don Juan the bruhadero said that some people have literally scores of these parasites in them, feeding on their life force and replicating; looking soon for new hosts.

Most emotionally disturbed individuals might have these entities present, and look to find a new host that are willing to accept them. Acceptance apparently is very important and has something to do with free will. Awareness that they are parasites and are in you supposedly is the first step to overcoming them. The next step is to be aware of their feeding patterns; some feed off of sadness, guilt, rage, lust, ego (vain) and jealousy.

It is important to recognize which is which and to starve it off little by little. Unfortunately by starving it off you will not kill it, rather you will push it into another low energy individual if they wish it by their free will.

With that being said (none of those words are mine but rather what I have read), this could be a symbolic representation of emotions that your brain has become accustomed feeling. The brain secretes chemicals (hormones and such) whenever emotion is felt. It is quite possible to become addicted to these secretions. the more powerful and the more often the emotion the stronger the addiction and the stronger the belief that that is who you are. The brain likes to categorize "likes" and put them in orderly labels. The easiest way for this to happen is for these non-defined things to become something tangible such of a symbolic representation of it.

All of the things that I have said is my opinion based on the things that I have read, and I cannot prove it. Just trying to help.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relytx
... I have been snooping here for years... Reading your story, made me want to comment. I too have been experiencing a presence. Its not with me all the time, but during a time when thoughts come rushing through strange things happen around me. for example I was chilling with one of my friends the other night in my car having a conversation/ (I smoke cigarettes) I had a cig in my hand and a lighter in the other. My cig lit up by itself, my friend was right next to me and didn't here the distinct sound a bic produces while lighting one up and no music was on in the vehicle either. None of us heard the sound. But sure enough the tip of the cigarette was on fire and my buddy got spooked out about that. Also I am a manager for a company and I am the last to leave the building every night and well we have two switches that control all the lights to the whole back area and flipped down the lights shut off, well the lights were off, so I decided to finish up all my work in the office, after I finished I was doing one last round of checking to see if everything was properly done but just as soon as I left the office I saw the light switches were flipped up (a good 15 feet from the office) and just as soon as I noticed that the lights were all off the lights turned back on by itself. It seemed to happen as soon as I noticed the lights should've been on the whole time; Other experiences have happened to me but this is enough for now.

Curious, what kind of business is do you run?

Sounds like a mischievous spirit of some kind. Fairly powerful, if he can ignite a cigarette. Have you ever looked into the history of the building to see if anyone had died there or if any previous employees (or owners) had ever died tragically?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

I find such ideas interesting myself, wondering if maybe we create such entities (like golems.) If a person could psychically project himself into a room, he could present himself as something he is not. Certainly some ‘demons’ could actually be a person using a deceptive form of psychic attack.

Parapsychologists will argue that poltergeist activity is created by the victim unknowingly (unconsciously.) The theory being, that his dark side is causing the savage actions and paranormal activity around him/her. Demonologists would disagree, arguing that demons are self-interested and are harmed by the mention of God or Jesus (whether the victim is a believer or not.) This occurred in my own experience and is hard to ignore. It is possible however that in some cases a troubled psychic could be responsible his/herself. I believe that these cases should be taken on their individual merit and if harmful or threatening paranormal activity is taking place, that the cause should be determined according to its evidence, not by an investigator's assumptions going in.

It is also interesting how entities can be categorized: ghosts, demons or angels all show very different characteristics and motivations, allowing them to be classified thusly. This strongly suggests that such spirits are not fabricated by different persons, otherwise they couldn’t be so easily categorized. The only recoil for this argument would therefore be that they may be created from our collective unconsciousness. This makes for an interesting subject of discussion for sure.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Force shields, good point! It becomes clear as you read about paranormal cases that there are protective fields involved (whether to protect good from evil or vice-versa.) Goodness holds a ‘presence’ in a home, just as evil can. Most people can feel the negative energy in a room if they step inside after a couple has had a very heated fight. You could ‘cut it with a knife’, as we say. Positive and negative fields are generated, obviously through positive and negative energy. But they can also be created by will, and to some extent I believe we all have natural psychic fields that protect us from harm (unless they are weakened.)

I was once given Reiki healing by a Buddhist friend of mine (distance Reiki.) He said that when he was healing me, at the beginning he experienced a kind of ‘hard shell’ that was guarding him from connecting to me. He said that he’d never encountered something quite like this before. It was as if he had to ask permission and it opened, and after he was done it closed tight immediately afterwards. This was sometime after my demonic encounter, so I no doubt have stronger defenses now. (I assume I am generating this shell sub-consciously, or perhaps just reinforcing the one I naturally have.)

When the demon attacked me, it struck me like one rock hitting against another. This implies some kind of energetic barrier between us. I also did fight with it, which is something that I’ve heard some paranormal investigators say shouldn’t be attempted. Well, it worked. Of course, the entity had weakened by this point. When one is strong, this would likely be a bad idea.

The Shadow People may be what paranormal investigators and psychics call ‘devils’, the ones who manage the strategy while the ‘demons’ do the dirty work. This also goes into Biblical theology, of which I personally know very little, but they were supposedly cast out of Heaven (according to scripture.) Demonologist Ed Warren believed that some were of a higher order of angel in Heaven than others, the higher ones cast out thus becoming devils and the lower ones becoming demons. According to Warren, the devils therefore have a greater spiritual understanding and so they serve as the masterminds (strategists), while the demons do the dirty work as instructed. This makes sense, as in my case I saw Shadow Men following me around before the demonic attacks started.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join