It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Demonic Attacks and Semi-Possession

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

"As I did, for just a second, I felt a demon (an evil entity) leave her and enter me, almost as if through her eyes and into mine (but as I was looking at her at the time, it may just have seemed that way.) "

This part caught my eye (no pun intended). You say it went out through her eyes and into yours, was it both eyes? I've been coming across things that lead me to believe these entities go in and out through the left eye, I was just wondering if you were able to discern which eye, or if it was both.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

It's really hard for me to say. Someone more knowledgeable in the paranormal might be able to help (my knowledge is fair but not expansive.) At first, I was thinking this reminded me of the Black Tunnel people find themselves in during the Near-Death Experience, but you were seeing two tunnels. Honestly, it could have been anything from a hallucination brought on by a suppressed childhood trauma to a shamanic awakening to a spirit playing with your head. The blood part is a key to what followed. Weird dream!

edit on 10-10-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Indeed it was.

But then,
Life is weird.
And I am ok with that

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I was born with three demons. The Hawaiians believe if a baby has a birthmark they are possessed and used to put the baby in the sea to die. I had three birthmarks.

They were generational demons passed down the bloodline. I finally got rid of them when I was 26yrs. Then the inner world went quiet and I knew they had gone.
They were obscene and would lose things I liked, so I could never find joy in anything.
I used to astral project to Heaven just to get away from them.

My mum found Jesus (from her dad who had been a Freemason, then came out) when I was 5yrs and He helped me to control them. I would tell them to shut up in Jesus name. They weren't very strong, as I am.
I think when I asked God to kick them out at 26, they were glad to go and didn't put up a fight.

I now know what are my thoughts, what are someone elses and what is Jesus. I am also a sensitive.

Shadow men are like Wraiths from Lord of the Rings, they can sense a person who has a demon attached to their soul. They like people like that, as they are easier to control and they can make them do things the victim doesn't want to do.
In fact I recently read something that stated, that attaching a demon to a victim is part of MKULTRA and this is why fear and trauma is part of the mind control method.

You really need to talk to Jesus, you do not need to go to church (they never helped me). As you found out His name rules over all demons, He can kick your one out for you. You just have to ask.

The Military found me and so did other entities and left scars, so I am glad I am a whole person now and not demonised. But even after 26 the abductions didn't stop, nor did the demon attacks completely, but I always had Jesus to fend them off, after I called on Him.

But on the flip side I have been to Heaven many times and seen Angels in the flesh. I have been part of miracles and I am learning to be a Seer.

So good came out of a bad thing.

How can you be sure astral projection is real? If you meet an entity, how can you be sure it is as it claims to be? Couldn't a demon present itself as Jesus or anything else? I am not an expert in astral projection, but I have concerns about it.

How do you know about Shadow Men? Have you read about them or spoken with them or..?

I've heard so much about MKULTRA, it gets hard to know what to believe. They did some pretty sick things, so therefore people can make up pretty much anything about them and people will believe it. Not saying this isn't true, it could be. I had a friend who was a gifted Sensitive and she claimed to have been the victim of childhood Satanic abuse by men who dressed in black robes. The details get pretty intense, but it was bad and involved a demonic possession. Her own father would drive her there and leave her to be ritualistically abused. She claims that they were all members of the Freemasons, but dressed differently and in a different location. It is difficult for me to judge the legitimacy of this, partially as she is schizophrenic (although she has had insights into me and of my life that I cannot deny.) She claims that it was this abuse that caused her to experience a personality split (which is her main problem: multiple personalities.)

I don't talk to Jesus...I'd probably have some tough questions for him if I could.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

"As I did, for just a second, I felt a demon (an evil entity) leave her and enter me, almost as if through her eyes and into mine (but as I was looking at her at the time, it may just have seemed that way.) "

This part caught my eye (no pun intended). You say it went out through her eyes and into yours, was it both eyes? I've been coming across things that lead me to believe these entities go in and out through the left eye, I was just wondering if you were able to discern which eye, or if it was both.

This could be an important question and I wouldn't want to give you the wrong answer by half-guessing (not that I'd want to anyway.) It was a difficult time for me and it happened so fast, it really is difficult to remember more than I've told. Reflecting...I hate giving a "yes" to do this, because it seemed like it leapt more into my torso really. My recollection is that it left her body (not specifically her eyes) and entered mine. I really felt that the eye contact was a significant part of this exchange, but it’s really hard to say in what way. Eye contact obviously forms an intimate connection between two people and since it passed with such ease from her body into mine, I would say that the eye contact was part of what allowed it to occur. Beyond that, it’s really hard to say.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Not to go off topic, but I just have to add an experience I had relative to what you asked the OP.

Many years ago I went a few times to a Pentacostal Church to check it out. One day, in the midst of everyone standing and getting into the spirit I heard fierce growling over my left shoulder. I looked around, thinking I'd see a member making the noise or something, trying to rationalize it. Nope, no one showed any sign of distress and in fact, everyone seemed to oblivious to what I heard.

The more and more I try to rationalize it, try to disprove it, am sceptical of it - the more and more I am seeing signs like this that is causing me to seriously contemplate the nature and good and evil as being much more prevalent than metaphors or merely figments of ones imagination.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Daemons. (We call Satan)

They take your trust in Almighty all-seeing and all-knowing god.

They make you weak.

And then they come wit illusions.

Those illusions are very real and some times they can make barriers for yourself and let you think you are stuck in a loop.

They use you and you use them. They interpret and you do and you do and they describe it for you. They feel the power of doing and wanting. You feel the feelings and describing aspect. You feel all senses , they feel all power. But this both ends to hell.

Just find the truth behind all the lies and curtains. ask the almighty for light.
edit on 10-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It was all in your head. People have delusions all the time.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I wont go into what i claim is "My" experience on the subject, but i have to say when i try to help anybody in the situation you just described, "Know yourself" is the only relevant advice an outside source can give anybody.

Introspection was and is the key!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
It was all in your head. People have delusions all the time.

The expert has arrived, haha. He must be a psychologist.

I have had these experiences as well. Even down to my whole family turning on me. Getting trapped outside my body without being able to get back in. Demons tormenting me.. And the key for me was the fear of falling asleep. How can a normal guy out of the Army be afraid to sleep? Be afraid of the dark, when I never was as a kid?

What freed me was Jesus, and Love. The Demon thing hated that I had found a healthy relationship. A piece of happiness to hide in. She had never had any demonic experiences until she met me. They tried to confuse her and make her angry at me. Things would go missing and we would accuse each other of hiding them.

Our Love overcame it, and before then If I had not randomly asked for Jesus (like wtf why would I even think to ask Jesus for help? I am no christian, and had no concept of demons. Grew up in a town of all liberals.) I would have probably lost control of my body.

The power of these things if they get you weak enough is insane!

It's a good thing you have never experienced it. If you do however, I hope you remember this thread. Stay safe.

God is good, and Demons are pussies.
edit on 10/10/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I found your posts very insightful. Despite the difficulties, you've come out of a stronger person. I know that many hate dealing with physical & mental trials but you've come out on top through spiritual trials, too. Regardless of where you're at in your spiritual journey, your purpose may be much deeper than you might expect. One day, you may find yourself helping others you have experienced such horrific events & sooth the wounds that malevolent spirits have wrought.

I am a "sensitive" as well, so I can relate to every single moment you've sensed something different than the usual stimuli of life. I'd love to read more of your experiences whether its in this thread or a new one. You definitely have many of us as a captive audience for knowing more of the unknown.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Belief is the srongest tool you will ever have against the metaphysical. I don't know what that entity was (I don't really believe in demons as per the traditional definition) but your belief and your will power are your strongest weapons in these situations. I'm glad you figured it out. Maybe you should should a paranormal investigative team, since you clearly have an affinity for attracting restless spirits?

Whatever happens to you now, you should have everything you need to face it without too much difficulty. Well done on learning your basics in metaphysical manipulation.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

The power of these things if they get you weak enough is insane!

It's a good thing you have never experienced it. If you do however, I hope you remember this thread. Stay safe.

God is good, and Demons are pussies.

I have tried making them fear me , fear god and his almighty power.

I just assumed the tremendous universe , I just attacked them with reasons after reason like they do. I told them " you are little creatures and you are going to face your deeds like me and every body else. Maybe I have done many wrong things but I trust in almighty kind merciful god to forgive me. And you are just being fooled by the most fool. The most fool is manipulating you and you better escape him and trust in god like I have trusted"

And they were gone and I felt like I can not describe.

While I was fighting them back , they were trying to get me to fear some thing that doesn't exist. They are unstable jokers that don't believe in anything. And once you argue with them and you defeat them by logic , they easily change their stance.

I am happy that you trust in Jesus now , that is the most important part.

This information was my gift to you.

edit on 10-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

The Warrens have both passed away.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is at least the 3rd time I have read someone's account that specifically stated:

1) Unnerving paranormal activity began after the use of a Ouija board.

and

2) Banishing an evil entity in the name of Jesus Christ was surprisingly effective to them.

For me, these two points are notable and worth remembering.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by itsallmaya

The Warrens have both passed away.

When did Lorraine die? I thought she was still around and active? I'm sorry to hear that she has gone. She seemed like a nice lady.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2
At one point my sister and I experimented with a Ouija board, I think before the paranormal activity first started.

Visiting a psychic or spiritual medium, using a Ouija Board, or buying an amulet, talisman, or crystals that have been assigned a power of some sort such as healing or protection will almost certainly bring demonic activity into your life.

Things that invite demonic spirits

Mark Virkler discovered seven supernatural prayers that remove the legal right of the demonic and usher in healing for the spirit, soul, and body.

SID: But when she prayed for you, she showed you seven very supernatural prayers and you’ve
been praying this over people ever since. What type of results have you gotten?

MARK: We have gotten tremendous results. As I looked at those seven prayers, which I realize
she was detaching the anchors the demons hung on to, and that’s why the demons came out so
easily.

MARK: Yeah. And so she would remove all the legal rights through these first six prayers, and
the seventh prayer was to cast the demon out. And at that point it would come out easily without
any pressure because it’s no longer attached to something within the individual.

SID: And just out of curiosity, when you would pray for normal deliverance, it would be hours
and they would yell and scream, and fight. Do you see much of that now?

MARK: No, no. See that’s over with now because now deliverance is usually maybe two or
three minutes.

LINK

The below quote is about abductions but it applies to this subject as well because the source is identical:

The 3 causes of the abduction experience

by Joe Jordan and the CE4 Research Group

What causes someone to have an abduction experience?
This is a question that secular researchers do not have an answer for to this day.
But we at CE4 Research Group have found through our research that people can have this experience because of one of three reasons or a combination of these reasons:

1. You asked for it. Some people actually ask to have the experience to know what is like or about. Be careful what you ask for.

2. You unknowingly open a door to the realm of this experience. Some people unknowingly opened a door for the experience, by being involved in New Age or Occult activities. When you engage in the unknown things outside of GOD the Creator and His WORD you make yourself vulnerable to these entities. We have found this reason to be the most often found root cause.

3. You are part of a generational cycle or generational curse. When asked about the experiencer's parents or early family life, we found that the opening had come from one or more of the parents. It IS important how you raise your children. When there is a GODLY covering over the family by the head of the household, the family is protected. But if there is No GODLY covering, the family is open to these types of unnatural experiences.

The 3 causes of the abduction experience

Another post on this here.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Calling on Jesus or whatever rligious tradition you believe sometimes works and sometimes does not. It seems the person was able to effectively fight it using his OWN imagery in the end. Even after calling Jesus the attacks continued according to him. He used inner-visual techniques. It seems people who use Jesus, Allah, or Buddha do the same thing but just use the name as a focal point in focusing their energies. It is the person's own spiritual strength that removed it, for now.

Are both Warrens dead? They led interesting, controversial lives.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ouija Boards are just one of many items that can open the door for demonic spirits and harassment into a persons life.

For those of you who want to see just how dangerous and deadly this occult device really is, I would highly recommend that you read this book: “The Ouija Board – A Doorway to the Occult”..

In this book are real, live, documented cases of people who literally drew in evil demonic spirits in their lives as a result of engaging with the ouija board – and in many of these cases, these demons actually entered into the person’s body. This device is so deadly and dangerous, that even many mediums will not try and dabble with it.

"...a 22 year old man was playing with a ouija board with his girlfriend one night. One night as they were playing with it, a ghost all of a sudden appeared to him and started to talk with him. He then left his girlfriend’s house, but the ghost followed him all the way back to his home. When he got back home, the ghost would not quit talking to him. He said he got mad and tried to tell it to leave, but it would not obey him.

He then called up one of his friends who was a Christian and she told him that it was probably a demonic spirit and that he should command it to go to the light of Jesus Christ. When she pronounces out this specific command to the demon, this particular demon leaves.

But then all of a sudden a bigger and more evil, demonic spirit now starts talking to him, but this time this spirit is now speaking to him from the inside of his body. In other words, this demonic spirit has now entered into his body and has now taken up full residence in there. From this point on, this man now has a real live demon literally living on the inside of him."

Dangers of the Ouija Board

During my former phone ministry every single harassment victim I worked with who'd ever used a Ouija Board had demonic spirits manifest (make their presence known) in the course of the deliverance session. Even when a person fails to contact a spirit through the Ouija Board, the mere act of trying invites demonic spirits into his life.

I've worked with literally hundreds of harassment victims, helping them to identify the things in their lives that have opened the doors to the demonic. In every case -- without exception -- demonic spirits have manifested in association with anything for which a power had been assigned.

In 1949 in Cottage City, Maryland a boy started exhibiting unusual symptoms after he and his family had used a Ouija Board. This boy's bed would shake, and furniture would move when he was present -- pushed by an unseen force. While most harassment victims don't experience having the furniture moved, shaking and vibrating beds are common. The spirits harassing this boy took possession, and the boy's experiences became more and more bizarre. When medical science was unable to help the boy, a priest was called in. Nearly thirty years later, William Peter Blatty wrote a book loosely based on the boy's experiences. This book was to become the basis for the blockbuster movie The Exorcist.

Ouija Boards and Communicating with Demonic Spirits

THE OUIJA BOARD: AN OCCULTIC DOORWAY TO DEMONIC SPIRITS

Open Doors

How to Cast Out Devils

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

I cannot verify...Im trying. Please visit her and Ed's website "The New England Society For Psychic Research"
I will stand corrected if she's still alive. I too saw her and Ed speak at a college once...Im still diggin.

Their nephew hosts the "HAUNTED COLLECTOR" show where he chases down objects and items possessed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join