It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Wrong" Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Predictions and prophecies don't have to be necessarily stated by folks who claim to have certain prognostic disposition. Prophecies can be based on certain patterns that are most often not easy do decode. In the opposite case, if you assume that 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are natural numbers, then the future given by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ...? is not difficult to see and you bet (almost) all your money on Event 6.

Some predictions are based on a sequence of coincidental arrangements. Here is how such an arrangement may look like using the fact that it is the presidential election year and non-esoteric predictions are already flying through the media.

We know that the US president can serve a maximum of two consecutive 4-year terms. So if Barack Obama is the 44th prez, then it seems that he is up to his second term, because the first term = 4 years and the second term = 4 years. There is a problem though. Ronald Reagan was the 40th president and so, according to the first term = 4, and the second term = 0, he should have lost his second bid for The White House. But he didn't. Does it mean that this wrong outcome would hold true for Barack Obama as well and he will lose in November?

There are options to the answer and one is that Ronald Reagan was scheduled to lose and not to serve his second term as predicted by the order of his presidency, but something went wrong in the execution, like when you want to write the word WRONG, but mistype the order of letters and the result is RONWG. This particular mistype of the word "wrong," is very curious, because it appears in the full name of the 40th president of the United States: "RONald Wilson reaGan."

It follows that there is a good chance that things went deliberately wrong in the execution of the prediction regarding Ronald Reagan's second term in The White House. That also very likely means that unless you find letters in "Barack Hussein Obama II" that would make up a word synonymous to the word "mistake," Obama will stay in The White House for his second term, no matter if the expert on presidential elections or the pre-election polls say otherwise. That's because the 44th US president must serve 4 years and 4 years.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So, does that mean the 43rd president served 4 and 3 years? Yeah, I could see that... Because in Bush's final year, he just didn't seem like his head was in the game anymore.... Like he was just fed up with the job and constant ridicule.

So that means the 45th president has to serve 4 and 5 years... Wait...that means that elections will be suspended due to some emergency until the next year! Wow! Crazy! I like this esoteric stuff! I never thought of this before!

I wonder what crazy event will happen to the 47th presidency, because elections will be suspended for TWO years at the end of their second term!

...but thats nothing compared to what the 99th presidency will have to go through!

And George Washington, the first president, only served ONE year as president! I knew my history books in school were full of lies!

Thank you so much for showing me the light!!!!! I'm going to go out and tell everyone I know about this! I'll be sure to give you all the credit though for the "new me" that my family and friends will have to get used to. Because no more will I accept the lies that have been spread. And I won't be afraid to tell ANYONE the truth, as I learned it here from you!

We should hang out sometime. I bet I could learn a lot from you.

You should start a following.

It totally won't be a cult. Not at all!

That would be silly! Why would it be a cult? Anyone who says that is just making stuff up... Obviously. Obviously they don't know me, or you.

Sometimes I feel like nobody really knows me, except for you.

We should hang out more.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Despite the large numbers of failed prophecies and predictions on this site at least people usually base it on some type of actual occurrence. Regan's case doesn't present some type of anomaly, as you suggest I mean Franklin Roosevelt wasn't our 4440th President. I believe following this system where the first digit represents the years of their first term and the second digit represents their second term would, with a maximum of 4 years possible per term, necessitate our use of a base 4 counting system.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
So, does that mean the 43rd president served 4 and 3 years? Yeah, I could see that... Because in Bush's final year, he just didn't seem like his head was in the game anymore.... Like he was just fed up with the job and constant ridicule.

So that means the 45th president has to serve 4 and 5 years... Wait...that means that elections will be suspended due to some emergency until the next year! Wow! Crazy! I like this esoteric stuff! I never thought of this before!

I wonder what crazy event will happen to the 47th presidency, because elections will be suspended for TWO years at the end of their second term!

...but thats nothing compared to what the 99th presidency will have to go through!

And George Washington, the first president, only served ONE year as president! I knew my history books in school were full of lies!

Thank you so much for showing me the light!!!!! I'm going to go out and tell everyone I know about this! I'll be sure to give you all the credit though for the "new me" that my family and friends will have to get used to. Because no more will I accept the lies that have been spread. And I won't be afraid to tell ANYONE the truth, as I learned it here from you!

We should hang out sometime. I bet I could learn a lot from you.

You should start a following.

It totally won't be a cult. Not at all!

That would be silly! Why would it be a cult? Anyone who says that is just making stuff up... Obviously. Obviously they don't know me, or you.

Sometimes I feel like nobody really knows me, except for you.

We should hang out more.

LOL. Don't forget the 16th president who served one one year term and then a 6 year term. Also, what about the 21st president who served a two year term followed by a one year term. I see it all to clearly now. Sign me up for that cult. Are we gonna have cool aid?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I did anticipate the case where the Constitution will be bypassed and other options involving digits other than 4 and 0 would be considered. That would spoil, for example, the Jimmy Carter prediction of serving 3 years in his first term and 9 years in his second term. But most folks are aware of and go by the Constitution and so the prediction can work only with two presidents: the 40th and the 44th, Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama.

This example can be better used as a test: Just write Barack Hussein Obama II, the 44th president of the USA and hope for the best that the person would be able to form an association between the highlighted items. In case that person has some IQ to his or her disposal, he or she would point toward an option in the highlighting (bold) and that is Barack Hussein Obama II, the 44th president of the USA.

Would you go with

1) ss and 44
or with
2) II and 44

and why?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

I must admit that I have never seen anything quite like this. your logic and reasoning astounds and astonishes me.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

It wasn't that shocking to see folks actually considering other duration of the presidential terms apart from what the Constitution prescribes, even though I made the point about that in the OP. Considering the fact that you come into contact around here with completely illogical stuff, then you can expect anything. Can you imagine anyone predicting that Woodrow Wilson, the 28th president, would serve 2 years in the first term and 8 years in the second term? LOL.

I had a Ph.D. on it and similar stuff and that was quite shocking. Dude had a hard time to form a certain type of associations. When he got the gist of it, he recovered and did relatively well.

This particular prediction came into the view when Ronald Reagan became the prez. As a 40th president, he could as well as quit the re-election race, because zero means what it means. Comes November '84 and the landslide victory takes Reagan back to the Oval Office! What went wrong; how come that the prediction failed? For some reason that Ph.D. had a difficulty to partition the year '84. That means to solve

84 = x + y

even though the clue was nearly obvious. It showed what was predicted and what actually happened.

84 = 40 + 44

The Ph.D. was so boxed in that it took a minute before he realized the tremendous coincidence and started to marvel. Suddenly it became pretty logical: a code for the president serving only the first term is 40, and the code for the president who wins the re-election is 44. Simple.

Every president who wins the first election can be assigned number 44, because he is eligible according to the Constitution to serve two consecutive 4-year terms. But what if you don't like the idea of him serving the second term. In that case, you put the symbol of dismissal, that is X, in the middle of 44. This way: 4x4.
That gives you the idea what to do, because 4 times 4 is 16. Then you look up the 16th president of the United States... He was the first one out of the 4 presidents who got assasinated while in office.

You already mentioned the 16th president, Abraham Lincoln, and Barack Obama is the 44th president. The relation between them could be

16 = 4x4.

I hope the dire prediction of Obama meeting the same fate as Lincoln fails. Obama doesn't go to the theater anyway.

edit on 9-10-2012 by tremex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
reply to post by tremex

I must admit that I have never seen anything quite like this. your logic and reasoning astounds and astonishes me.

Well, as far as simple logic is concerned, there was no way that the 44th president of the USA wouldn't serve two consecutive 4-year terms. The way of life has changed since the Biblical times and so have most of the methods of prediction.

The 2012 presidential election was highlighted one, because of the second name initials of the candidates: O and R. When these letters join, they form a word - the conjunction OR. That's a strongly related coincidence, because either Obama or Romney could win. Whoever gets 270 electoral votes goes to The White House. But number 270 is a result of various multiplications and the one applicable is

270 = 15 x 18

Why is it so?

That because 15=O and 18=R in the alphabet. A coincidence like that doesn't come along too often, and so it became the base for other predictions related to Obama's next four years in the office. Is he going to finish his second term?

new topics

top topics

join