It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Official Site Link - Top "Ad/Header" on Illuminati Web Site!!! See For Yourself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hello again ATS!

Generally speaking I normally only start three sorts of threads:

1) Threads about psychological operations ( suggestibility, manipulation, social engineering, information control, etc), fun/rant threads/ and threads about stories I come across while bored and surfing the faw feed of AP. Those usually are about politics or science.

Currently I have a thread somewhat based upon my thoughts on some thoughts I have on the conceptions and misconceptions of the Illuminati and was researching things for future replies to that thread when I came across the following:

Source for pic

My first thought was "Is this just a case of ad servers really blowing it?
My second thought was Could this be a hit piece? A deliberate false association?
And my third thought was "ATS WOULD LOVE THIS!"

Interestingly enough this is a list of the supposed "300" members of the "Illuminati" and Mitt Romney is not listed - neither is Barack Obama.

What do you make of this ATS? Are any of my guesses viable?
Are there other possibilities I missed?
Is the "Illuminati" ( or least the 300 people listed ) supporting Romney?
Might be he a pledging future member?
Is this a cement prediction of what to expect in November, being foretold?

It was certainly a weird thing to come across ( IMO ) and it took me aback enough to cobble this thread together. In a community that loves a good mystery... I think I might just have found one!

Now fellow ATS'ers.. Let us discuss!

Thanks,

edit on 10/9/12 by Hefficide because: Clarity, typo, and title alteration

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

By "Illuminati" website, you mean a site run by someone discussing the "Illuminati". I seriously doubt there is a public site being run by the so called "Illuminati" no more than there are "Al-CIAeda" sites being run by "terrorists".

Romney and Obama are low level minions IMO.

While they are both attendees of the Bilderberg conference and puppets of the elite, it doesnt surprise me that they wouldnt be considered "Illuminati".

edit on 9-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Early in digging through all of this information and trying to glean fact from fantasy - but it seems somewhat realistic to think that Mitt Romney is a descendant of William the Conqueror. as listed here. And this official history of William the Conqueror is very intriguing.

I love rabbit holes sometimes! Especially the ones you don't expect to come across.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

thanks for posting. the website link is very interesting. they say, the hebrews invaded egypt. i always thought, they were brought there as slaves. weird.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I don't disagree at all. I just had a jaw drop moment when I opened the page and saw that the very first words were "MITT ROMNEY - OFFICIAL SITE"

I laughed for a few minutes, and, as stated above, assumed it to be a tragic case of ad servers doing bad, bad things.

But the irony was funny and I think there are probably a few ATS'ers around ( though probably asleep right now ) who would just LOVE discussing it. So I posted.

I mean we've had 300 page threads about cartoons predicting the future around here. I figure this is a legit subject to muse over. Notice I didn't throw it into a political forum!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Is this a true way of investigation to put the name of dead people on the list of committee of 300 ?

Is there any way for us to confirm this ?

What the investigation will help us do ?

The thing I like about this is that only faith can save people and more investigation brings more headache and less conclusion.

Illumination has always been used in all religions.

The paradox is that they follow the opposite agenda of true light and call it illumination.

The true light is knowledge and faith.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The advert banner at the top is a Google ads banner. I just visited the website and the ad was for something else. It is an interesting website though.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The Illuminati meme, in addition to being one of the most poisonous narratives ever unleashed on the virtual population, is also an immense source of revenue for those who were savvy enough to start monetizing it back in the mid-2000's. Seriously, I am against the wall this term, but am still trying to cobble together a definitive debunk.

No easy task, since the sources end up behaving like an effing Rat King.

Why is it up on on Mitt's site? Because the software they are using has accurately isolated their target audience, and "knows" what to sell them. Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Meh. I just clicked it again, hoping to see another conspiratorial winner.. all I got this time was an add for a book about 666.

That still doesn't take away from the initial shock and intrigue when I saw the above - what's shown in the pic. That was a true "control" and "print screen" moment.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

join