It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a " REAL " Possible Explanation ( if only partial) of Ancient Pyramid Technology?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805
That's a very interesting post. However, homosexuals and clergy are out to select who will be the next Adam and Adam. Homosexuals and religions (such as the Catholic Church and Islam) are two wings of the same agenda to create a single-sex society - a man that can get pregnant.

My advice is to stay away from, and give no support to either homosexuals or religions.

What makes you think this would happen or that society would stand by idly as all women are exterminated in favor of men who can get pregnant.

I stated what they want to do, what the two pincers (religions and homosexuality) of the attack on heterosexuality are utterly determined to do, nothing else.

What makes me think it would happen? Well, firstly, I never said it would happen, so stop putting words in my mouth...again. It won't happen - it's what they want to do, but they're not going to be allowed to do it. There is one piece of information I don't want to write about, but is the agenda I have described difficult to believe when homosexuals want to live in single-sex relationships, and clergy such as Catholic priests live in single sex relationships, surround themselves with altar boys wearing frocks, and lie when they imply Jesus wasn't sexuallity interested in women?

You can only be in support of homosexuals and religion if you also support their agenda of creating a single sex society, and are prepared to live yourself, as such, in such a society, otherwise, shut up. Do you support homosexuals and/or frock wearing clergy - they are both on the same side?
edit on 11-10-2012 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I stated what they want to do, what the two pincers (religions and homosexuality) of the attack on heterosexuality are utterly determined to do, nothing else.

What makes me think it would happen? Well, firstly, I never said it would happen, so stop putting words in my mouth...again. It won't happen - it's what they want to do, but they're not going to be allowed to do it. There is one piece of information I don't want to write about, but is the agenda I have described difficult to believe when homosexuals want to live in single-sex relationships, and clergy such as Catholic priests live in single sex relationships, surround themselves with altar boys wearing frocks, and lie when they imply Jesus wasn't sexuallity interested in women?

You can only be in support of homosexuals and religion if you also support their agenda of creating a single sex society, and are prepared to live yourself, as such, in such a society, otherwise, shut up. Do you support homosexuals and/or frock wearing clergy - they are both on the same side?

1. I did not put words in your mouth. You are the one that brought up this agenda with homosexuals and religion. I merely asked how it could happen because it doesn't make much sense to me. Perhaps you can elaborate and drop some evidence instead of telling me to shut up?

2. Most religions have had an anti-homosexual position since their inception. Please explain to me how religions are actually promoting homosexuality. Isolated incidents of child molestation from priests is not evidence of this. It's evidence of lack of self control and corruption with covering it up. Single sex agenda is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Why would they take a known position and back it publicly, but promote this secret agenda behind the scenes that has 0 support from society?

3. Who's they? Who is behind this agenda? You can't just say religion and homosexuals. That's too broad. Just because somebody is a homosexual, does not mean they support this agenda, and most religions have an anti gay stance, so I'm interested in the evidence. All priests aren't homosexual child molesters as well, so I'm a bit confused. I've never heard of anything close to this before. Who's behind it and why? I'm just confused because the entire thing doesn't make the least bit of sense.

edit on 11-10-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Homosexuals live in single-sex relationships, and priests live in single-sex relationships. You have not accounted for this similarity. They want the same thing. They lied when implying Jesus was not interested in women. The Catholic Church does not follow Jesus, the Catholic Church has its own agenda to create a single sex society, and they won't admit it before its too late to stop them, but it won't get that far.

Ascension is going to be on heterosexual terms. Homosexuals and clergy of all religions will not be able to prevent that.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by R0CR13

reply to post by Hanslune

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

T Townsend BROWN ..

www.rexresearch.com...

Now if either of you guys have it in you to school Mr Brown lets hear it .

Also view this ......

Mr. Brown did not release any of that, Moore did. The guy who wrote about Roswell and the Philidelphia Experiment. Show me where that is corroborated. Convenient how Moore published things after Brown was dead and couldn't be questioned.

Copyright 2006 Townsend Brown Estate Used by Permission

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Barcs

Homosexuals live in single-sex relationships, and priests live in single-sex relationships. You have not accounted for this similarity. They want the same thing.

This proves a single sex agenda? Because a small percentage of people do this? Most priests live in a NO sex relationship. What evidence do you have that shows these people want to push their sex lives onto the rest of society?

They lied when implying Jesus was not interested in women.

Who lied? Didn't Jesus choose to be celibate?

The Catholic Church does not follow Jesus, the Catholic Church has its own agenda to create a single sex society, and they won't admit it before its too late to stop them, but it won't get that far.
I know the church is corrupt and very messed up, but that's still absolutely ridiculous. I'm still interested in why you believe this. What have you seen?
edit on 12-10-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That's a very interesting post. However, homosexuals and clergy are out to select who will be the next Adam and Adam. Homosexuals and religions (such as the Catholic Church and Islam) are two wings of the same agenda to create a single-sex society - a man that can get pregnant.

My advice is to stay away from, and give no support to either homosexuals or religions.

What makes you think this would happen or that society would stand by idly as all women are exterminated in favor of men who can get pregnant.

You can only be in support of homosexuals and religion if you also support their agenda of creating a single sex society, and are prepared to live yourself, as such, in such a society, otherwise shut up. Do you support homosexuals and/or frock wearing clergy - they are both on the same side?

i have a gay uncle and i support his feelings for men.

and my Dad and Step-Mom are both pastors, i support their beliefs, since i have the same beliefs.

PLEASE link something proving that is what they WANT to do. or maybe you should be the one to shut up?
edit on 12-10-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

You can only be in support of homosexuals and religion if you also support their agenda of creating a single sex society, and are prepared to live yourself, as such, in such a society, otherwise shut up. Do you support homosexuals and/or frock wearing clergy - they are both on the same side?

i have a gay uncle and i support his feelings for men.

and my Dad and Step-Mom are both pastors, i support their beliefs, since i have the same beliefs.

PLEASE link something proving that is what they WANT to do. or maybe you should be the one to shut up?
edit on 12-10-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)
You guys do realize how far off topic this is , correct . Look , I am just saying that I have had only three or four warnings and look at my points . Not good , lets get back on topic or start a new one .

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mynamehere

My original post was in reply to someone who said there was something to do with the Great Pyramid as regards to finding the next Adam and Eve. There was/is, and it's to do with Ascension, and I agreed with him that organisations like the Roman Catholic Church, but not only them, are hiding the original purpose of the Great Pyramid, but I added that they are trying to redefine its purpose, with regards to sexuality - that is, to find the next Adam and Adam, or a single Adam (an Adam that can get pregnant.)

Ascension should have happened, and happened on heterosexual terms, over 10,000 years ago, and would have done if the pyramid hadn't been broken into, to abduct one of the individuals inside, and who was about to trigger Ascension. There are lots of additional spaces and chambers inside the Pyramid. Yes, the Great Pyramid, which Khufu did not build, is over 10,000 years old, and has nothing to do with Ancient Egyptians.

To the one who said "didn't Jesus choose to be celibate?" No, he wasn't celibate, or at least he didn't choose to be if he was. That's exactly the lie told by the anti-heterosexual agenda, of which Christianity is just one small element, in order to suggest that he would warm to the idea of a single sex society and therefore you should too. I suspect Jesus is the one who will trigger Ascension, is the same person who was abducted out of the pyramid, and who the anti-heterosexual agenda wants to break into accepting a single sex society.

I am informing you that homosexuals, clergy, and brotherhoods of whatever name, want to create a single sex society, and all this is closely tied to what's inside the Great Pyramid.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Trafalgar1805

look man , Im the same way . Fight it till the end . But , still way , way off topic . Choose your battles man. And start your own . Not , to say . Im not interested now . But , still way , way off topic . Lets get back on track guys , before I have to alert this . Sorry guys .

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trafalgar1805

Honestly, I think you should make the single sex agenda into it's own topic and present your evidence and reasoning for believing it. I'm interested in it because I've ever heard of it before. I'd like to see where you got your story from at least. He's right though, it is a bit off topic here.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13
T Townsend BROWN ..

www.rexresearch.com...

Now if either of you guys have it in you to school Mr Brown lets hear it .

If I may step in (since I taught electrical circuits) -- his diagrams are awfully ambiguous and some of his material isn't correct.

However, unless you're an electrical engineer (I am not... just taught circuits and robots for awhile), you really can't know if his diagrams are spot on or are just wild and whacky "what ifs."

In addition, the electrical properties of rocks have been known for at least a decade before Mr. Brown decided to tinker around with them: mars.mines.edu... However, since the composition of rocks is not actually a constant (in other words, each sample can vary wildly depending on which parts of it cooled when and whether it encountered water (which changes the speed of cooling which changes the size of the crystals)) it would be difficult to make any electromagnetic devices using rocks.

The notebooks aren't that illuminating and I can see a number of ways they can be misconstrued.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynamehere
It has occurred to me , after watching tons and tons of ancient aliens and such . The weird beams of energy that seems to be coming from almost all of the pyramids around the world coupled with the theory's of pyramids being power plants may be explained by HAARP'S research of ionosphere communication and ( in my opinion ) possible remote power .

There's a couple of huge problems with the idea -- things that the programs really gloss over.

First... they were built thousands of years apart. There are over 200 in Egypt (which are never mentioned because these programs lead you to believe that there are only the Big Three at Giza (and don't mention that there are actually nine pyramids at Giza -- ten if you count Djedefre's which is on the plateau but may not have been finished.

Those Chinese pyramids are made of dirt and are flat- topped... and were built about 200 AD -- 2,000 years after the Egyptian ones (which were in poor condition by that time.)

MesoAmerica began building pyramids around 900 AD and they were built in a variety of shapes and from stone that's different than the Giza ones.

Second... HAARP isn't researching remote power. While it IS being researched, that's not who's doing it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Good comments, but one note, isn't it eleven pyramids for Giza? Khufu, 3 queen's, G-1d, Khafre and secondary plus Menkaure's and another 3 Queen's?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join