It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SaintLuck, patron saint of fortune and misfortune alike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I would like to say hello to everyone. I've been a fan and "lurker" for multiple years as I've had the app on my phone for quite some time. Still have yet to find a good avatar.

I got my handle from being of Irish descent above all else. But beyond that I feel luck (fortune) is good and bad. I've always taken the hard road and fought the hard way to get to where I am today. So while I believe in luck, it is not my master, just my view of how things work out.

I call myself a skeptic rather than a conspiracy theorist. Dunno if that bodes well for me here, but the idea is that I do not always accept the story I'm fed.

I am anti-organized religion. Believing wholeheartedly in religious texts as word of mouth fact is dangerous. However, in the same breath I do not believe that the same texts are completely without any contextual merit. The "ancient" texts are stories passed on by humanity, originally by word of mouth, and can convey some meaning we may not completely understand due to our stance in time.

Professionally I am a Food & Beverage manager. Anytime you think of a wedding, family reunion or other such event held at a hotel - I am the guy behind the scenes making sure it happens. I am a Chef. Food is my playground. It's a frustrating job and I do not recommend it to those who have less than thick skin.

Beyond that I am a father of three, a devoted husband, and all else that appears on a grave headstone.

Oh, Im also an avid gamer on PSN: SN: SaintLuck. (COD, RDR, you name it, etc.)

Thank you for having me in your forum, been reading you guys for a while. I look forward to contributing and wish the best of luck to each and every on of you.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SaintLuck

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. I'm sure you'll fit in well here.....

Des

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hey! Come on in! Hope you enjoy posting and being part of this wild and wooly thing called ATS.

join