It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Find It Interesting..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I found this article and after reading it I have to say I am scratching my head. I ask the same question as the op of the article. Maybe there is an explanation. If you have one could you please share it. I have done my own homework and cannot figure a simple explanation that is reasonable. The article goes,,,

Since it is my belief The USA has been sold out by her leaders and China, in my opinion the buyer, I find what I am about to share with you interesting to say the least. Obviously I have a website. You know this because you're on it if you are reading this. I was checking my website stats last night and in doing so I noticed this one visitor was from China. My site software allows me to know where visitors come from, in case there are threatening posts to me or my site

I think the pictures ( screenshots ) combined with the IP checking I did are deserving of answers.

So I took some screenshots. to have proof of the visit and I want your opinion. I have already done my homework on this. My questions to you are simple. #1 How does a person visit from China to a website others from China cannot access?

Here is the link to the story,,
www.heavencanbefound.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am not that computer savvy , so I don't have the answer for you,...but my opinion is that you're correct. We, the United States , have a lot of enemies! and the Internet is a good way for them to watch us...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Kind of trippy. How can there be two different origins for the same thing depending on the IP checker you use.

Isn't there any debunker here who can explain this or at least try? Or has the U.S. fallen off a cliff into the arms of China?
edit on 8-10-2012 by luxordelphi because: paragraph

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
People can use private proxies to bypass the system I think.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You can hide an IP address; mask it; and change it within a current IP block...and you can change a country flag or designation BUT you can't change the address itself. So how can two different IP checkers show the same IP address coming from two different countries? The issue is: why are two different well-known IP checkers saying that the same IP address is from two different countries?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Proxy servers

No need to write an extremely long post explaining them, wikipedia does a pretty good job

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Oh really? Let me make it short then as well. You can say you're in bolivia when you're not. You can say Bolivia is China. You can say a pig is a goat and a goat is an elephant. What you cannot do is have a specific address and have two known famous IP address verifiers say that The Specific Address Is Located in TWO Different Countries.
To sum again

36° 10' 30" N / 115° 8' 11" W is the latitude and longitude for Las Vegas, Nevada. THERE IS NO WAY THOSE COORDINATES CAN BE LOCATED PHYSICALLY IN TWO SEPARATE COUNTRIES. A person can lie about it but a map shows it as one location in one place of the world. That being Las Vegas, Nv. Try running those numbers through any number of data bases and it will always be Las Vegas, NV
edit on 8-10-2012 by CherubBaby because: typo

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
I am not that computer savvy , so I don't have the answer for you,...but my opinion is that you're correct. We, the United States , have a lot of enemies! and the Internet is a good way for them to watch us...

I wanted to thank you as well as everyone that shared in the thread. I do agree with the op and with you. I have good reason for what I say but that is for another thread. Thanks again and keep your eyes open.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Thanks to you too! .........and does the fact that china pays a group of people around the clock surf the Internet and Facebook for facial recognition come to mind? ...around the clock and gathering info! It's true!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
reply to post by CherubBaby

Thanks to you too! .........and does the fact that china pays a group of people around the clock surf the Internet and Facebook for facial recognition come to mind? ...around the clock and gathering info! It's true!

No it doesn't surprise me. In fact I think I have come in contact with some of them myself in times past. I have no doubt about it..

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

I wanted to ask you if you could provide any information possible regarding China paying a group of people to gather info and surf the net etc,. Thanks

new topics

top topics

join