It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking Dead: Dead pool.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I guess this guy really does have a "source" Sad for T-Dawg, he was a good character..
Glad that whorie died though, she was so antagonistic.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just caught the latest episode! Holy crap! Now, that is what I call television! I am not going to give away any spoilers, but I can say one thing? Nobody is safe this season. In that fact, it shaping up to be more and more like the comic book. Looking forward to the next episode!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh snap! grrrr...

I read this before I had a chance to watch the show! It's not on for another 2 hrs yet.

Gawd dabnit.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

This show has way of making you feel as though you are watching a family member die when they "off" the characters.

Tonights episode was sad!

edit on 4-11-2012 by harlot7 because: Editing to remove any spoilers for those that haven't watched yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Score.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Unfortunately, a colleague of ours seemed to spill the beans! I tried not give anything away. Don't sweat it, because this is one of the best episodes yet. I have a feeling this show is going to go down in the annals of television history as one of the best. Great entertainment all around, solid writing, and great characters. Well worth your time!
edit on 4-11-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
HOT DIGGITY DOG
I was cryin like Rick's newborn baby!!!
Yes awesome episode, ..pfft and people say television is bad for ya

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Oh snap! grrrr...

I read this before I had a chance to watch the show! It's not on for another 2 hrs yet.

Gawd dabnit.

Sorry bro or sweetie. I did mention in a previous post that t dawg was gonna die. I didnt know lorie was gonna die though.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

No worries, I'm going to watch and enjoy, nonetheless... but Next time, I'm not looking at this thread until AFTER I've seen the episode, hehe.

reply to post by Juggernog

Well, I was kinda hoping she would get it anyway, so no worries.

*Now if Andrea is next, I'll be two for three ...

edit on 4-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

wondering if Carl is your'3'? After you watch ep4 tell me if he still is.

Carl definatly came up in this episode and no longer annoys me

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Well, I was kinda hoping she would get it anyway, so no worries. *Now if Andrea is next, I'll be two for three ...

If the show follows the comic book.. I can tell you what happens to Andrea

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Yes, my 3 were Lori, Andrea and Carl - However, I'm changing my mind about Carl... I might take him off my list.

ETA: ok, that was a good death... and I think I might actually miss her

Andrea on the other hand, still gots to go.

edit on 4-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh wow, I really cant believe I missed this thread when season 3 started.....I'll be in here every Sunday from now on.

First off, this season started off simply amazing. The first season was amazing to, but the second was pretty dull the majority of the time. (It still kicked butt though)

Since the most recent episode has already been discussed, Im guessing there's no need for a spoiler warning.

That being said......Wow!!!!! This was a crazy wow episode! I thought the short black dude already died when he ran in one of the previous epsidoes, but I was wrong. (I like how this serious has me second guessing myself). Sucks about T-Dawg though. He was one of my favorite characters, even though he didnt do much. I guess I would say he's pretty much Dale's brother.

Cant say I feel bad about Lori much. That's her own dang fault. As for Carol...Im guessing she's still alive. The next episode Im guessing will focus all/or mostly on Andrea and that city they are in, and Carol will pop out sometime in the episode 2 weeks from now.

Who's my guess on who will die next? I have no idea so Im just randomly picking Glen.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Glad you made it!

I'm wondering how/what they will feed the baby??

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow who had Lori?? I mean I know alot of people wanted her to die but who actually had her dying??

does anybody wonder if she is really dead and maybe carl didnt kill her and maybe he kept her zombie body somewhere much like the governor keeps his daughter somewhere. Because you hear the gun shot but you don;t actually see it.?? who knows just a question.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Cant say I feel bad about Lori much. That's her own dang fault. As for Carol...Im guessing she's still alive.

Yea.. well ive heard somethin different about Carol.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this was the spot that Lori died in the comics??

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

TWD Wiki

Killed By Lily Lily was ordered by The Governor to kill Lori Post DeathEdit After Lori's death, Rick talks to Lori on the phone three times. In the first conversation Lori mentions there are 14 people where she is. Later she states, "Everyone we lost came here. Everyone is here together."[1] She's seen once in a nightmare Rick has, and has been referenced many times by him.

oh and in case you were wondering, in the comic carl gets shot in the eye but survives but the baby (Judith) dies with lori.
You guys are gonna hate me for all these spoilers..
Please dont ban me mods

Lori's second child. Judith's paternity was always in doubt, as Lori had resumed sexual activity with her husband before she realized she was pregnant. However, she and Rick eventually decided that even though the baby likely belonged to Shane, they would raise her like their own and it didn't matter who the father was. She and Judith died together.

edit on 11/6/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Talking Dead Poll:

Should Rick and the survivors have killed all the prisoners at first sight?

No

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Pfft...Geeez....some fans you guys are

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join