It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking Dead: Dead pool.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Originally posted by American-philosopher
what about carol?? and I know alot of people are saying T-bone I thought it was t-dawg. but anyhow I think he will be revitalised because who else is gonna get with Michionne??

See what I mean about T dawg, T bone, whatever, he's not a very memorable character.
So no one else can get with Michionne? Why does it have to be T dawg that gets with Michionne?

I...am...not ...a...zombie. Keep it up pal and I'll...uh, well, complain, whine, bitch and moan.
Well, maybe not the moaning part as there maybe people who do think I am a zombie.

I think a good creepy step up in the show would for the child to be stillborn and try to eat it's way out of the mother. And how the others react.

Maybe to much for TV?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

See what I mean about T dawg, T bone, whatever, he's not a very memorable character.
So no one else can get with Michionne? Why does it have to be T dawg that gets with Michionne?

well if you think about it who else could be romantically involved with michionne. Daryl??/ O coul;d just picture Morrow coming back and finding his little brother with michioone now that would be funny.

So I think T-dawg is the winner by default

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OMG I LOVE RICK!!! Lori is still a douche!!! Who is that watching Carol??? There isn't a better show on T.V. right now, there can't be!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It looks like the prison filled its vacancy regarding the warden?
Geez, I have heard of knocking heads together to prove a point, but Rick apparently sees it another way? I have to say survival of the fittest is in full effect this season, and the musings about humanity championed by Dale in the last season seems to have taken a back seat to the kill or be killed mentality. Rick had some stones this last episode and made short order of all threats or perceived threats. Now bring on the Governor!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So i am wondering are they gonna do a separate paths story where they follow andrea and michioone for an episode then switch back???

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This series was arleady good imo. But season three hasreally picked up the pace. The new setting, in the prison and andrea with Michoone! I cant wait to see the next show. What more can a zombie genre fan ask for?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

So i am wondering are they gonna do a separate paths story where they follow andrea and michioone for an episode then switch back???

Looks like you called it

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I wonder how far they are going to push the censors with their televised depiction of the governor? In the comic, the stuff that he does is pushing NC-17 material, and I am unclear how AMC is going to pull it off? They have some leeway, but they are not HBO. Lets wait and see . . . Although, the guy they picked to play him did a bang-up job! It will be interesting when he finally removes the mask of civility and shows the brutal and sadistic element in his character. Looking forward to next week.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
And here I thought I was the only one who kept zombie heads in aquariums.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
That may have the creepiest moment of the series, the ending of episode three. I loved it.

Hate Andrea though. Please, Governor, do something about her.
edit on 10/29/12 by enjoies05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Yes, Andrea is annoying, but I find it more tolerable now that she has a super hot & mysterious sidekick!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Mysterious yes but super hot? nope

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Eh to each his/her own right?

Anyway, I was just thinking...I would like to see Mearl and Rick kiss and make up, join together, and kill the Gov and ... Rick running #.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I thought last nights episode was kind of boring and I still find it funny that no one in Ricks group has even mentioned Andrea.
And I dont see Merl and Rick making up anytime in the near future.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Why should anyone mention her? They think she must be a "biter" by now.

I guess they can never please everybodys taste. They sure got mine.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

wonder how far they are going to push the censors with their televised depiction of the governor? In the comic, the stuff that he does is pushing NC-17 material, and I am unclear how AMC is going to pull it off? They have some leeway, but they are not HBO

yeah I was wondering about that as well as I am super obssessed with the first villian of the walking dead I did research and read up on the Governor. I read a book that robert kirkman put out called Rise of the Governor where it details the start of the zombie break out and how it affected him and his fmaily. but what it said on the back of the book had me going. that the Governor was one of the sadistic villans. had put prisoners in the ring to fight against zombies for the crowds entertainment. he hacks off appendages. So when I watched him for the first time I was expecting to see Joker or something along those lines of a real villian. And to me he just seemed like maybe a little worser version of rick. but maybe there is more he will do. But I just hope they dont turn him intop a shane. Well was shane really bad? it depends on your opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

So far, I am pleased with the actor's depiction of the character. He certainly pulls off the everyman motif. Right now he seems like anybody you would meet on the street, and that is the creepiest part if he goes the way the Governor is depicted in the comic book? We saw glimpses of his psychotic behavior. He did seem to take the lead in dispatching that National Guard camp. Carried out that operation in a cold-calculated manner, and did some of the killing himself. Left no survivors as well. He showed no emotion, and no restraint. His secret man cave, and the trophy case full of zombie heads would lead anyone to believe that he is a couple cans short of a six-pack. It will be interesting to see how the character progresses as the series continues.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I heard a rumor/spoiler from someone who supposedly has an "insider" and has been accurate in the past, that T-Dawg dies next episode, possibly saving Carol
edit on 11/2/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That's interesting!! How funny... It's a Zombie Apocalypse and Carol somehow managed to get a stalker

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I hope its not true though, T-Dawgs really stepped it up this season, has more lines and a more active role in the fighting, instead of cutting his arm on on the car and having to be saved by the "cracker redneck" lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join