It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes Mask On eBay: 500$

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I, as well as you now, will have nightmares all week.

America is known for taking anything that exists, and going to the Extreme with it... But is this too far?
I wouldn't be caught wearing it, you may even get your head punched in as well.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I would buy one. It can replace my Anonymous mask.
$500 seems a little steep though, for just making a point...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That's just creepy weird. Why in the hell would anyone want to wear that? You're right, talk about taking things to the next level.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
it looks nothing like him apart from the hair and at $500 dollars the people who are selling it/them are the real "joker"
edit on 8-10-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That is one of the creepiest things I have ever seen in my life.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
American capitalism at its finest. "Oh hes popular, everyone recognizes him, so lets make some money off of it totally disregarding the feelings of those effected by what happened."[/sarcasm] It amazes me that it does not matter that this person represents the violent deaths of 12 people and multiple injuries to others, not to mention the fear installed and the copy cats that came out of it, yet he is placed in celebrity status. The desire for the all mighty dollar(wealth) has replaced compassion, respect, and life itself as the main value.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Anyone know the protocal on "Police Evidence"? I am questioning this story just based upon logical thinking that police evidence would show up so quickly on ebay.........

Is it a dirty cop who took it and is selling it?

Or just some scammer trying to make a quick buc.........

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Quite a tasteless business endeavour. I'll stick with my Pol Pot mask I think.

But here's a quick DIY recipe for those who can not afford the 500$:

You'll need:
-------------------------------------------------------
- 1 (one) tinfoil hat
- 1 (one) small can of lighter fluid
- 1 (one) lighter ( matches will do too )
- 1 (one) bucket of ice water.

Usage:
Gently apply lighter fluid on your head - no matter the colour, no hair will do just as fine - and set it ablaze. Open your eyes widely and gaze. Almost as good as the original.

Tip:
Keep bucket of ice water close to you in case you did not wear your tinfoil hat while doing it. But since this is ATS .. just cut the last sentence.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

You better edit in a disclaimer.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Umm..this is very creepy! I wonder who would pay $500 for this. Not me. I do have to agree with what was said above, we will take anyone well known and try to popularize it for money. No matter how wrong. Someone went through a lot of trouble to make that! Eek!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Or you could just go get a Beaker mask. The expressions are damn near the same, lol

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by calendula
That is one of the creepiest things I have ever seen in my life.

This. Notice that there is not much difference between the mask and the real deal.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That mask is more than creeping, it is just disturbing. Also something i'd never wear, not just cause it would get me a** kicked, but because that is just unbelievably disrespectful. I'm disappointed to see that someone made that mask just to make some money. Even more disappointed at anyone that buy it.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You know some dips**t will buy this, and then walk into a theater somewhere. Hope they catch a beatdown.

top topics

join