It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all hope this helps a little

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I would like to report a UFO sighting here in australia a few years ago ..

**Mod NOTE**
Your post has been removed, please read the below link for more information.

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use - Please Review This Link.

15c.) Intellectual Property:
You will not Post any copyrighted material owned by others, material belonging to another person, material previously Posted by you on another website, or link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution*, as defined by TAN, to its original source. You will not Post any material that infringes, misappropriates, or violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of TAN or any third party. You will not use your Postings on the Websites to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated without first receiving permission from TAN.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

19) Advertising:
You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on 10/8/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OzYBoY

Explanation: Welcome to ATS!

At face value and in both vids I can see that it may be a street lamp.

And here is why that may be so ...

1stly there was a dust storm and this may be obscuring the pole.

I know about the dust storm as I remember posting about it here ... ACT dust storm member pictures and chat. (by OmegaLogos posted on 21-9-2009 @ 11:08 PM) [ATS]

2ndly the camera used is a JVC dv 8000 infrared camera and is picking up the warm lights that have probably come on due to the lack of light on their light sensor [covered by the dust] but isnt registering the cold light pole.

3rdly Filming from inside suburbia in sydney ,... this is within the realms of possible.

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
UM I don't believe we've been formally introduced!?

join