It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you don't need a licence, insurance, tax, etc to "drive" in the UK

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveMurphy25
Wow, this place is infested with trolls, shills, the brainwashed and the wilfully ignorant.
I expected better from ATS but it seems that the PTB are getting so scared that people are waking up to this bull# that they are really pushing the boat out in employing all these 'house slaves' to try and keep people afraid and asleep.

The information/evidence/case law is out there for those with the eyes to see, it takes an intelligent open mind to apprehend this information and courage to do something about it and it seems that there are precious few on here with both and to those people I would say stop wasting your time fencing with these trolls, go out and lead by example, you'll soon find other courageous people to lend you support.

To the trolls, shills and cowards, you may not have any self respect, but this slave construct that you serve, whether knowingly or inadvertently, is subjugating your friends and family and will consign your children to abject slavery and suffering and all for your 30 pieces of silver... Time for you to grow a pair and stop collaborating with the slave owning parasites.

So to the guy who calls other people cowards but may ruin other peoples lives due to no proven ability to drive, no proof that their car is fit to be on the road and no means to recompense anyone whose life he may completely and utterly devestate..... who is the coward?

If you really are the guy in the video (and trust me, if you are then you come across as even more stupid in your ATS posts), you really are full of it, and for people that applaud you, they are really the trolls and cowards, grow a pair man, you are a bit embarrassing.

Oh, and did you get the money you demanded? I'm guessing that even if you say yes that the true answer is no.
edit on 10-10-2012 by something wicked because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tintin2012
reply to post by crankyoldman

No, they accept it because they are offered choice.
Yes my friend, that is part of the problem. People have been conditioned and can not see that they are in an artificial boundary.

That is why there are voices against the "reformed", "modernized" etc. educational system. The new system of "You have a choice A,B,C or D. Which is the answer?" and "A-your brilliant, B-Your not bad, C-Your hanging in there, D-Your sinking, F-Your an idiot" has defined the educational system and everyone is convinced that nothing else exists. Majority I suspect think that the Greek's had something similar. God forbid that 90% of class time would be student input and 10% teacher. God forbid that Critical Thinking was stressed in the school curriculum. NO, the answer is either A, B, C or D.

There is a great G. Carlin bit saying what you just said, people laugh instead of cry.

You notice none of the naysayers have attacked me telling me how wrong I am? I wonder why? We both can't be right...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Sorry, sw i was using school to highlight the indoctrination that hkp was trying to use as justification for the argument of having a licence etc. The point i was trying to make and has also been made by others on this thread is, his denouncement of 'freemen' and 'sovereign citizens' as wayward, argumentative etc, is that all he was doing was just re-iterating the foundation that he was taught in school. The law is right and policeman should never be argued with. Dave, the thread that this is about, knows his rights, it is not our fault that the police have always been taught (indoctrinated) that they are right and we are all wrong as they are policeman and as such the law.

Both him and you have missed the whole point about freemen, as taking responsibility for ones actions and not following statutes.

I take it you never read the entire thread before commenting on responses from page 8 onwards. btw mid 40's so way off in your assumption of a school leaver.

I like other posters to this thread believe in being responsible for my own actions and not relying on the state to make those choices for me
edit on 15/09/2011 by FFS4000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by mkkkay

I've been mulling your idea over and it is actually genius! I would really love to see it put into action. There are a few difficulties I can see like who would control the account and agree the payouts? If you had to have someone do that full time then you would need to pay them. Which means an outgoing. But perhaps the interest from the million could take care of that?

Any way it would be really interesting to see it put into action by somebody. No doubt the practice would be highly illegal! lol

hey! you do know that an inssurance cie does the same thing....
a cie can have thousens of peoples insured...
not one cie as thousens of millions of dollars...
they could have only one million and still cover every one... legal...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I would like to expand a bit the discussion as to how the Law is used by the Law givers.

Previously it was mentioned that we should familiarize ourselves with Ces tui Qui act from 1666. I did and saw a connection with this discussion thread regarding a little known characteristic of City of London. No, it is not the same as London,

The City of London is an area of London. In the medieval period it constituted most of London, but the conurbation has grown far beyond it.[2] As the City's boundaries have remained almost unchanged since the Middle Ages, it is now only a tiny part of the metropolis, though it remains a notable part of central London, holds city status in its own right, and is a separate ceremonial county.
The Lord Mayor of City of London David Wootton struck my interest (not the rest on that threat though) as he work at one time for a very exclusive law firm

Allen & Overy is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. A member of the UK's Magic Circle of leading law firms, Allen & Overy is widely considered to be one of the world's elite law firms, advising national and multinational corporations, financial institutions, and governments.[1]

I thought what the heck is "A member of the UK's Magic Circle". Well here it is,

The "Magic Circle" is an informal term used to collectively describe what are generally regarded to be the five leading law firms headquartered in the United Kingdom,[1][2][3] and the four or five leading London-based commercial barristers' chambers.

The Wiki page has a table showing how much these law firms earn, I invite you to look. I remind you,this is making money practicing Law. Making paper print.

Here are some famous cases of the Mayor of City of London's firm,

2.1 Guantanamo Bay detainees 2.2 Investigation into BAE Systems 2.3 Goldman Sachs, Abacus and Fabrice Tourre

My point, the Lawsmiths serve their masters to make Contracts, Laws in such a fashion so that you and I have the decks of cards stacked against us. All Legal mind you and you have NOTHING to say or are we even aware what the heck they are doing. Currently there is some form of NAFTA across the Pacific being drafted in dank basements of DC but they will not let the Public In.

Carbon Tax, Emission standards, contracts to invest and build huge hydro dams, requirement for a fire extinguisher in your car, etc, for everything contracts, legislation and laws are needed to be fashion. Then they get their cut which the table mentioned above shows to be no small change.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

For any Americans reading this who might get excited, be forewarned... The FBI considers "Sovereign citizens" to be domestic terrorists.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

~Heff

So are Ron Paul supporters, veterans, file sharers/p2p users and so on.
Anything that goes against their rules makes you a terrorist these days.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Anything that goes against their rules makes you a terrorist these days.
If the Law is so written so it will be. Very simple

Soviet Union had Laws and based on those Laws they sent people off to the gulags. He who writes the Law has you by the @alls.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tintin2012

I would like to expand a bit the discussion as to how the Law is used by the Law givers.

Previously it was mentioned that we should familiarize ourselves with Ces tui Qui act from 1666. I did and saw a connection with this discussion thread regarding a little known characteristic of City of London. No, it is not the same as London,

The City of London is an area of London. In the medieval period it constituted most of London, but the conurbation has grown far beyond it.[2] As the City's boundaries have remained almost unchanged since the Middle Ages, it is now only a tiny part of the metropolis, though it remains a notable part of central London, holds city status in its own right, and is a separate ceremonial county.
The Lord Mayor of City of London David Wootton struck my interest (not the rest on that threat though) as he work at one time for a very exclusive law firm

Allen & Overy is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. A member of the UK's Magic Circle of leading law firms, Allen & Overy is widely considered to be one of the world's elite law firms, advising national and multinational corporations, financial institutions, and governments.[1]

I thought what the heck is "A member of the UK's Magic Circle". Well here it is,

The "Magic Circle" is an informal term used to collectively describe what are generally regarded to be the five leading law firms headquartered in the United Kingdom,[1][2][3] and the four or five leading London-based commercial barristers' chambers.

The Wiki page has a table showing how much these law firms earn, I invite you to look. I remind you,this is making money practicing Law. Making paper print.

Here are some famous cases of the Mayor of City of London's firm,

2.1 Guantanamo Bay detainees 2.2 Investigation into BAE Systems 2.3 Goldman Sachs, Abacus and Fabrice Tourre

My point, the Lawsmiths serve their masters to make Contracts, Laws in such a fashion so that you and I have the decks of cards stacked against us. All Legal mind you and you have NOTHING to say or are we even aware what the heck they are doing. Currently there is some form of NAFTA across the Pacific being drafted in dank basements of DC but they will not let the Public In.

Carbon Tax, Emission standards, contracts to invest and build huge hydro dams, requirement for a fire extinguisher in your car, etc, for everything contracts, legislation and laws are needed to be fashion. Then they get their cut which the table mentioned above shows to be no small change.

That part of London, along with DC, Vatican city and a few others are actually countries, they exist outside the collective realm of the physical nation they exist in.

My understanding is, lawyers in the US, members of the British Accreditation Register, are not US citizens any longer as they hold a title from a foreign land. My experience with them is they are scum, and their "associations" are beyond scum, the BAR is a fig leaf of a oversight committee in the same way a gang leader polices his gang. This is the reason so few lawyers wind up in jail, the rarely go after their own, and, being non citizens there is an unspoken rule from the top to leave them alone.

I have no real problem with the fraud they perpetrate in the civil realm. if one agrees to a contract within their system so be it, but the issue arrises in the criminal realm. They are OFFICERS of the court, this means the work for the very people who are supposed to be objective! In a criminal trial, when you accept a lawyer, you are dead to the court, a non- person, they are arguing for a corporate fiction and you have no say any more - you're a body. The Judge is an officer of the court, the prosecutor is an officer of the court, your lawyer is an officer of the court, the only one not an officer of the court is YOU. So the 35th street gang is acting as judge, jury and executioner on you the out of towner, to determine how much you owe them! And you pay them all for the privilege of have them judge you to take more money from you. The worst part is the have inserted ignorant minions in between us and "them" and those minions are simply programmed robots, defenders of the fraud, people who enjoy the idea of fake freedom. And this is the best system in the world?

The only way you can defend this is if you don't understand it, "understand" as in comprehend and submit to.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You are referring to this legal fiction.

Sui generis

Sui generis (play /ˌsuːaɪ ˈdʒɛnərɪs/;[1] Latin: [ˈsʊ.iː ˈɡɛnɛrɪs]) is an adjective borrowed from the Latin, meaning "of its own kind/genus" or "unique in its characteristics".[2] The term is widely needed to support the more esoteric requirements of a number of disciplines including in philosophy when a concept is not available; in biology when a genus is not available; in law when a special and unique interpretation of a case or authority will be needed on-the-fly; in town-planning where there is no existing use-case; in intellectual property rights where there is no defining characteristic; and in politics and societal norms where there is no real authority perceived.

In my previous post I mentioned the Carbon Tax which is a Millennium Scam. Well it appears that two major Players are not willing to play, so the work of the Lawsmiths has gone for naught.
China
USA

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, at least that Dave guy was taught a lesson. Lost his car and home. Good to see.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
On the subject of insurance that is something that people on this thread have been alluding to, you do realise that the police drive without insurance don't you ? They just pay out of a fund under common law,do no harm or damage etc, the very same thing they have a problem with

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000
On the subject of insurance that is something that people on this thread have been alluding to, you do realise that the police drive without insurance don't you ? They just pay out of a fund under common law,do no harm or damage etc, the very same thing they have a problem with

But I know who I would rather have crash into me.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

But I know who I would rather have crash into me
Guess who would be writing the Police report ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join