It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you don't need a licence, insurance, tax, etc to "drive" in the UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
With all due respect, I am an Englishman that chooses to live on the other side of the world because I find it much more free than the country I was born in. Dave and you may think you are correct but I can assure you that you are not, its just your opinion that is all!

The way Dave reacted to being stopped by an officer doing his duty was pathetic, he is just argumentative and has no manners, he was aggressive and provocative without due reason. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it, am I not?

Dave may think he knows the law better than others, but how much has it helped him? I am looking forward to his posts to find out!

You and Dave may think your responsible by driving without insurance and as Dave states in response to me that has only ever had one accident and had to cover a thousand pounds in damages however, he has been lucky thus far. What if in the future Dave smashes up someone's expensive car and puts the driver and/or passengers in a wheelchair for life or godforbid kills someone, what happens then? Does Dave have the capability to make restitution for hundreds of thousands or even millions??? I rather doubt it, whereas an insurance company does and that is why you buy it, for yours and others protection! Is it a business racket, sure you have to fight them to get any payouts for yourself!

Just because you and Dave think its ok to have an unregistered, uninsured, vehicle on public roads, it does not make it right! You may be anti-society, you may want to change society to what you think is right, good luck with that however, again it does not make you correct!

Finally, the funniest part of the video was when Dave was denying driving a motor car! That was hilarious, what are you driving if not a 'motor car' a spaceship? Get real here!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by Just Chris

Yeah you're right I suppose, and I understand how we are all been played by the system. FWIW, I am self-employed as a web designer, but aside from that I do as I am told because apparently this is the norm and it appears this is how to live a comfortable standard of life. I do see what he's trying to do, but it's to little avail unfortunately because of people like me. I don't have a driving licence because I'm unaware, I have a driving licence because I just don't have the time to challenge the truth.

The fact that you clearly know the game kinda makes it all the worse and I sympathize because it is not an easy predicament. But you can still make an impact without being all too confrontational. Just by refraining from posting defeatist comments and supporting those that are doing what you no doubt would love to do. Talking to people about the corruption and system at every opportunity, etc.

I have come up against the system for some shocking reasons. The worst was when my son was born at home unassisted (no midwife/doctor etc. it is totally lawful and legal btw). We had police at our door forcing us to take the midwives care (which is unlawful and is in fact battery. We had social services investigate us as a result of us declaring and using our rights! We were in the end vindicated and left alone! My son is now 10 months old and still is not "registered".

Another point to consider is, is it really easier to just comply? It may appear that way but ask all the people that lost their homes due to the financial collapse that was most obviously fraudulently implemented. Even if it wasn't planned where are the arrests? Where is the responsibility ? You had government and big business in on the whole fiasco. So these people that no doubt work and pay their taxes, have licenses and such (seeing as they own a home) lost it all from no fault of their own but rather due to the criminals you say we should follow to make our lives "easier".

You could also ask the people of greece if going along to get along is getting them anywhere.

I'm not trying to lecture you, I know that living life against the grain is not easy, I was threatened with losing my children! But I see no alternative! There are thousands of laws and it is pretty much certain that at some time you may well fall foul of one of them at one time or another. Or as I mentioned above you could get caught up in the mess the criminals in "power" instigate. Besides what exactly will we leave for our children if this system is allowed to continue due to our apathy?

We MUST fight back surely?

Don't get me wrong, every day and night I think how we're all been played by the system, and I feel sorry for the people who really don't have a clue, because I look at them as if I'm watching a movie, not really a part of it....ya know.

Only last month I ummed and arrred about taking my daughter to recieve her MMR injections, I'm aware of everything but the more I think about it, the more I just want to blend into society........my daughter had her injections that day.

Some people, such as Dave are so profoundly frustrated at the whole situation they dedicated their lives to making a change. I just don't know where I can help yet....maybe one day I'll be on hand to assist in unveiling the curtain?

It sure as hell won't be recinding my driving licence though!
edit on 8-10-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveMurphy25

Dave (if that is indeed your name?) we can go back and forth with argument and counter argument and its pointless really, you have your opinion and I have mine however, I do want to know how you got on in court? Where you found not guilty of all charges? Did you get your car back and if so how?

The reason I ask is I cannot imagine the Police releasing an unregistered, uninsured vehicle without you first producing ownership documents in your name, government issued ID to prove you are indeed the owner and further proof that you now have indeed registered the car and insured it?

I look forward to being educated on this and will be shocked if you are found 'not guilty' and the car is returned to you without all the above mentioned.

I found it funny when you phoned your friend and said the PC was belligerent because it seemed you were the one being belligerent in the situation, I have shown the video to other Brits, I work with here in Asia and they agree.

I also think that you would have got more respect from the Police if you did not keep talking over them, listened to them, let them finish and then politely explain your case! However, I still think they would have arrested you anyway, because you could not produce any of the documents required.

In the situation, you could have just said that you do not have the documents with you and they would have issued a ticket requiring you to produce said documents within a timely fashion. If indeed what you state is true, then you could have attended the police station in your own time accompanied by your Solicitor who obviously knows the situation (and law as you state) and I just guess things may have been better for you.

Anyway, I look forward to your report on how all this develops!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Perhaps this video might shed some light onto those darkened brains .

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ReptileSkinShoes

You dont have the right to tell him to get out of the country.
. If you have so much trouble and are bothered too much, you go . Out of the country or out of the world.

Now i too dont have the right to tell you to go out. I'm sorry if i'm sounding harsh but i hate the imaginary boundaries existing all across the Earth. People seperated by EVERY POSSIBLE groups and labels.

Cheers,
Jay

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Dave,

Did you actually get the 20K from the officer

I watched the videos, and admit it made for some great laughs, so thanks!!

..but the end result that I saw was you getting arrested, and having your car seized.

So how did you not need to have a license, insurance, tax. etc...??

I don't get it. Did you win in court?? If not, you DO need one, because they have the believed authority over the people...if not there would be a rising against.

At the least you must admit that whatever you believe to be the case is objectively irrelevant at this point. You took a risk, and paid the price.

Not saying you were "in the wrong"...there seems to be some evidence that you were in the right, while others say the rights you cite are now irrelevant, and have been superseded.

In the end, what matters is what happens. You got thrown in a car by force, hauled off to be judged, and I assume that since a part 4 wasn't posted stating you won in court...you in fact were "wrong".

You can spout out whatever you want, but essentially unless you have a larger army backing what you believe to be true, it's simply invalid. Believe it to be true in your mind, but it will ultimately be an expression of denial.

If I'm incorrect in my assumption that you didn't win against the court, please notify me and I'll apologize here on the board.

Truly hope I am wrong.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Don't get me wrong, every day and night I think how we're all been played by the system, and I feel sorry for the people who really don't have a clue, because I look at them as if I'm watching a movie, not really a part of it....ya know. Only last month I ummed and arrred about taking my daughter to recieve her MMR injections, I'm aware of everything but the more I think about it, the more I just want to blend into society........my daughter had her injections that day. Some people, such as Dave are so profoundly frustrated at the whole situation they dedicated their lives to making a change. I just don't know where I can help yet....maybe one day I'll be on hand to assist in unveiling the curtain? It sure as hell won't be recinding my driving licence though!

Well being aware is a huge start and don't get me wrong I'm not fully out of the system yet myself, it is a long and slow process, you have to pick your battles and know what you are talking about else you will fall flat on your face. Things like the electoral register I flat out refuse. Voting is immoral because by voting you are saying you want an organization/group of people calling themselves "government" to use force against people that do not agree with you. You want this group of people to force your will upon others. For that and many other reasons I vehemently oppose being on it and I never have, I'm 31 now. I have had strange people come round my house telling me that I must though! They don't stay long.

I have never filled in a census in my life. I've been threatened with fines though and possible imprisonment! That is all they have! Threats of force and violence! They are no better than a mafia. In fact that is what I call them.

I totally understand the detachment feelings and to be honest it can be tough. I do need to make more of an effort to mix with other like minded people though, I think that would help. Surely there must be some sort of libertopia for the UK?

I also understand the wanting to blend in. It isn't easy dishing out the truth to people, especially when they are so stuck in their ways. Plus the fact that they don't want to hear it! It's even harder to stand up for your rights and what you believe in. I've had moments when I ask myself if I'm doing the right thing. Problem is there is no turning back for me (unless I'm proven to have made a cataclysmic mistake. I doubt that.), I'm all in.

I have 3 children, 2 of them have had some vaccines (pre-awakeness lol) and my son who is 10 months has had zero vaccinations. He is a monster of a lad, He already wears 2-3 year old clothes, no BS! lol He is never I'll, in fact I've seen him be sick once! He was breast fed and he is as fit as a fiddle. Started walking just recently, about 2 days ago he took his first couple of unaided steps and today he did about 4-5 steps. I'm not saying this as reason to not take vaccines, there is plenty of evidence to help you come to that conclusion. For a start ask your doctor what the ingredients are! Bet you they will not know! I was once told by the doctor that they do not get drugs from pharmaceutical companies anymore!

Any way you will find your place I'm sure and definitely don't rush into anything. If you haven't already, check out the anti-terrorist on youtube, he has some pretty good videos. He is very level headed about it. Stefan molyneux is always a great one to hear out too. Speaks a lot of common sense.

Good luck on your journey anyway, and have fun with it too, it's not all doom and gloom.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

With all due respect, I am an Englishman that chooses to live on the other side of the world because I find it much more free than the country I was born in. Dave and you may think you are correct but I can assure you that you are not, its just your opinion that is all!

Hmmmm so you tell me that you moved to somewhere with more freedom yet you tell me that I am wrong. With zero reasoning nor evidence. I have put forward my points and you ignore it all. What does that say? You say that it is my opinion but I have shown you reason and can give you evidence. It is not opinion at all.

The way Dave reacted to being stopped by an officer doing his duty was pathetic, he is just argumentative and has no manners, he was aggressive and provocative without due reason. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it, am I not?

You think people should be stopped without reason and be made to give over their papers? I remember another place like that....

Dave was VERY patient and courteous for someone that was being kidnapped actually! I mean really? Without due reason? So if I pulled you to one side and started detaining you and asking to see your papers you would be fine with that yeah? If you agree to that sort of treatment it is fine! But do not expect others to follow your example.

Dave may think he knows the law better than others, but how much has it helped him? I am looking forward to his posts to find out!

Wait so if dave loses in the corrupt crooked system it is somehow a win for you? It doesn't matter if it's helped him! again you miss the point entirely.

You and Dave may think your responsible by driving without insurance and as Dave states in response to me that has only ever had one accident and had to cover a thousand pounds in damages however, he has been lucky thus far. What if in the future Dave smashes up someone's expensive car and puts the driver and/or passengers in a wheelchair for life or godforbid kills someone, what happens then? Does Dave have the capability to make restitution for hundreds of thousands or even millions??? I rather doubt it, whereas an insurance company does and that is why you buy it, for yours and others protection! Is it a business racket, sure you have to fight them to get any payouts for yourself!

Who said I drive at all?

As I have stated in a free an open society I'm sure dave would happily get insurance. It is actually the government prohibiting him from obtaining insurance, perhaps you could talk to them about it? Also you are talking about very rare cases, there are much bigger fish to fry. Like perhaps the millions being killed overseas? Also I'm sure a man in daves situation is a super cautious driver. Could something tragic happen? Sure, but that is life. Would any amount of money help you if a loved one was killed by a car?

Just because you and Dave think its ok to have an unregistered, uninsured, vehicle on public roads, it does not make it right! You may be anti-society, you may want to change society to what you think is right, good luck with that however, again it does not make you correct!

And just because you and a bunch of corrupt suits says it's wrong does not make it so! I hear no argument form you, just I'm right your wrong so there!
I am certainly not anti-society, I am a very social person, I am anti the initiation or FORCE! I am anti TYRANNY. I am anti SLAVERY. It doesn't matter what I want, it matters what is right! Using force against everyone just because someone MAY do something is immoral! Forcing people to do things against their will is immoral! That is why we are against things like rape!

You just state again and again that I'm not correct without anything to back it up. Poor show.

Finally, the funniest part of the video was when Dave was denying driving a motor car! That was hilarious, what are you driving if not a 'motor car' a spaceship? Get real here!

Well it may appear pedantic to you but believe me when you are in court THEY are just as pedantic about the terminology. There is a lot in words, they can be twisted and a good wordsmith can make you believe something while meaning the opposite. I mean think about it, why do they have lawyers? Because the system is so damn complicated and there are so many rules! Often they have to study a case for days to know exactly where they stand! You think that is necessary or by accident?

How can you even follow all the rules if you do not know them? lol...

Look you are set in your ways, no amount of reason will help you so I'm out.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

You think you are an Englishman yet you live in another country.. LOL

You sir are a joke.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

reply to post by definity

This is pretty much what Gypsy's do and how they can get away with a lot of thing most people cant. Yes some laws are exempt when you do this but it is also a very stupid thing to do because you loose a LOT of benefits. No JSA, No NHS and lot of governmental services will help you, also no NI number. I don't think many countries support this way of life though, it is technically created for people who want to live a free life like hermits and extreme hippy's who want to go out into the wilderness and live off the land. But like a lot of law's it is abused.

I liked your post up until this point. lol

You really think only hippy hermits want to live like this? LOL

I don't know many hippies that are also hermits actually. They are normally outdoors kinda people.

Any way the way of life is very appealing to me. Keep the NHS and all the other so called "benefits" and I'll live my life without hurting anyone or stealing from anyone. That is fair enough isn't it? I'll put nothing in and take nothing out. How about that?

What if you get sick, or break a bone? It's appealing to me to live like this but in this day and age I can't.

Question for Dave. Did you train in Law at all? you seam very knowledgeable.
edit on 8-10-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Private health cover? Imagine if you paid zero taxes (even vat?) how much extra cash you would have?

What does the day and age have to do with it? This is a very exciting time to be alive because we are setting the foundations of true freedom and responsibility. You can either take a back seat or get involved. It is a really eye opening and exciting journey to take but more importantly it is an inevitable journey. It really confuses me how people will see the corruption of power again and again but still think it will work this time!
Isn't that the definition of insanity?

Any way have a little listen to stefan molyneux on youtube. He covers many subjects from a philosophical point of view. It is very good brain food.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Funny, I don't detect any respect from you, you are being wilfully ignorant, you have not commented on or intelligently rebutted anything I posted but rather dismiss everything as merely my opinion and that sir is disrespectful.

Nothing I have said is my opinion, it is factual evidence based on legal definitions and case law, I can back up my assertions, can you?

I was reacting to being accosted by public servants who had neither observed me committing a crime nor suspected me of criminal activity, acting beyond the scope of their office and unlawfully imposing civil statutes which do not apply to me and to which I have not consented.

At no point did I become aggressive toward anyone, however, violence was used against me. Even though I do not believe that I was aggressive or provocative I did however have reason to be so as my rights were being unlawfully infringed.

I certainly know more about the law than you... Helped me? Nobody wins in encounters with bureaucrats, but I have my integrity, I will not be a slave... If I had the chance to do it all over again, I would because I would rather die standing against this slavery than live bent over hoping they have lube... and when I die, I'll go to the grave satisfied that I did everything I could to help my brothers and sisters on this planet achieve their freedom, but when you go, you will discover that you lived your life as a slave and that you cannot take your car with you

Oh spare me the pointless hypothetical situations, what if you get stabbed by a bear in a nun's costume? The point is that when I take to the roads I do so knowing full well that I am responsible for my actions and as such I travel accordingly, as opposed to those who drive unconsciously because they think that they have some kind of protection and so no responsibility for anything they do

Once again you can hear a full explanation here:

www.awakeradio.co.uk...

But of course you won't listen to it, so not sure why I'm bothering

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
A jr high student was riding a motorized bicycle yesterday, pulled over by five cops in four police vehicles. They put him in cuffs and took him to jail, the bike was thrown into the trunk. location-USA.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveMurphy25

I don't get any joy from the link there dave. Do you have an alternative? Perhaps my comp is to blame.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Private health cover? Imagine if you paid zero taxes (even vat?) how much extra cash you would have?

What does the day and age have to do with it? This is a very exciting time to be alive because we are setting the foundations of true freedom and responsibility. You can either take a back seat or get involved. It is a really eye opening and exciting journey to take but more importantly it is an inevitable journey. It really confuses me how people will see the corruption of power again and again but still think it will work this time!
Isn't that the definition of insanity?

Any way have a little listen to stefan molyneux on youtube. He covers many subjects from a philosophical point of view. It is very good brain food.

OK yeah, but the only work you can do is cash in hand a lot of companies don't work that way, I would have to be self employed, whos gonna hire someone with no NI number. I still feel uncomfortable not having a great service like NHS about.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Dave, I did not realize you were registered on ats. I commend you for standing up against those pigs. I was falsely accused once but I fought back and won, two cops lost their jobs.

eta: Don't mind the shpeople, they are shivering in their boots, fear.
edit on 8-10-2012 by meseta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

OK yeah, but the only work you can do is cash in hand a lot of companies don't work that way, I would have to be self employed, whos gonna hire someone with no NI number. I still feel uncomfortable not having a great service like NHS about.

You are concerned about getting cash in your hand? lol... Okay so don't work for the companies that do not pay cash in hand. Not necessarily, I know companies that pay cash in hand. I have worked for a couple. It's no big deal. But hey self employment! Now we are talking! That is exactly what I do...

Why would you want to work for someone that requires this ridiculous number?

It doesn't matter if the NHS is great (I disagree but it's irrelevant anyway), the point is it is funded by theft! Tax is theft... If I stole from you then got a hotel room for some local homeless people with the money would you applaud the "service" I am providing? After all one day you might be homeless.

Do you think there would be no hospital in a government free society?

Any way it is not okay to steal from people to provide anything. We all know this but we ignore it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Does Dave actually have a licence to drive? He says you don't need one. I had to get one for my motor bike when I was younger, then I got one for a car, then one for a class 2 for a truck and finally a class 1 for any truck on the road. The last ones I was taught by experts on a course I was on and am proud I passed them all.
If you don't need one then a child could drive on the road and kill many people without tax, insurance or licence or m.o.t! Ludicrous !
Why not go the whole hog and let drunk drivers weave everywhere on the road? They don't need a licence to drive? Do they in your opinion?
I have driven for 38 years and had one accident that wasn't my fault, and I feel strongly that his reasoning is completely wrong.
Would he like someone to re wire his house who wasn't a qualified electrician or gas fitter without a certificate of competence like a licence? Or be in a plane that the pilot hasn't one either?
Maybe when cars first came on the road it was ok or not thought about, but on today's roads, you need to have your wits about you and be in complete control of what all the road signs mean and what other drivers are doing etc.
If an uninsured driver hits my car, i will loose my no claims and god knows what else. What does he loose?
The argument is null and void and stupid to say the least. Who pays for the hospital bills, lawyers fees, breakdown trucks, the list goes on and on.....
I am not even going to lower myself to watch the said videos as I think it is a joke and nothing else. If not, you should get the jail for putting other people's lives in danger. Is your car fit for the road?
You said you were in an accident that cost you about £1000, look at the value of a lot of the cars today. I was driving a truck that cost £56000, what if you had crashed into me and I had jackknifed and the truck was written off.
Would you have paid if it was proven you were at fault? Get real.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

I think you are missing the point.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Please explain how I am missing the point as I do not see how in any shape or form..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join