It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~YOU~ Are The REAL Illuminati!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff, if you ain't writing speeches you should be. I'm in. Knowing is empowering And to not know is bliss. That's why it's a struggle. And that's why they think they can win. It's not hard to keep people in the dark. But sometimes Ideas break out. The printing press. The internet. Both spread ideas and encourage curiosity, and this is not good for the guys who want to own everything.

What to do about the bankers? About time to spread ideas and encourage curiosity. And you sir are doing a fine job. Unless of course you are employed by NSA, thinking up ways to mess with us out here. See what you start?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I agree that the turning point was Gutenberg. He made it possible for everyone to attain information on a mass scale which was not in the interest of the church. I also believe the inquisition was a direct result of this "loss of control" by the church. Martin Luther really just opened the flood gates and so it has been since.

But now we live in an age where with technology people have such a huge degree of access to information that things like social engineering, advertising and psyops are the only ways to contain or influence the masses. I'd argue that the Internet was to a certain extent unleashed on the population with a two sided agenda.....give the masses the information, but shape it in certain ways to influence and condition them at the same time.

So now it is even more important to question the information we receive and ask the hard questions, because in this day and age there is such a fine line between knowledge and information that may or may not be accurate. I can only speak from the things I have experienced and the things I have researched in depth...there are so many things I am only just now really digging into and it will be a lifelong effort on my part...but one day I believe answers will come to me and they will be well informed, based on more than just what I read on the Internet. That is information....knowledge is much more difficult to attain than clicking a mouse.

Heff, sometime whenever you get a free moment I'd love to hear why or how you got so interested in concepts like disinformation, psyops and social engineering. Also.....not trying to side track the thread, but on a side note: I never heard until recently that ken Kesey ( author of one flew over the cuckoo's nest) was part of Mkultra...do you know anything about that? it just popped in my head when I thought about psyops, and figured you might know...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
For those who have a religious predisposition, keep an open mind for a moment and read a bit from one of the books excluded from the Bible at the First Council of Nicaea. I came across this researching something else, but found things applicable to this subject:

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

5. Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.
For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"

24. His disciples said, "Show us the place where you are, for we must seek it."
He said to them, "Anyone here with two ears had better listen! There is light within a person of light, and it shines on the whole world. If it does not shine, it is dark."

39. Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

Much more can be found here.

And it is worth noting that the First Council of Nicaea happened just as Rome had peaked and was perched to fall and it's objective? To control information and decide upon what was "proper"

Current legislation regarding many issues, including control of the Internet shadow this event. The control of information, one can argue, is the beginning of a societies decline.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija

Heff, sometime whenever you get a free moment I'd love to hear why or how you got so interested in concepts like disinformation, psyops and social engineering. Also.....not trying to side track the thread, but on a side note: I never heard until recently that ken Kesey ( author of one flew over the cuckoo's nest) was part of Mkultra...do you know anything about that? it just popped in my head when I thought about psyops, and figured you might know...

My interest comes simply because of how my mind works. I have PTSD, Bipolar I, and a few sub-diagnoses. I have recently been tested for Aspergers. I see things differently than other people do. In some ways it's a curse. I easily fall prey to people with agendas. Especially if they are attractive females. I have two ex-wives, both of whom cheated on me... and after the fact I found that I was the only person in "town", so to speak, who had no clue they were cheating. I miss many of the things a "normal" person would consider to be obvious.

The other side of the coin? I notice things most other people not to. Most of my friends and family stopped watching movies with me because I almost always figure out the entire movie plot in the first ten or fifteen minutes of a film - even films that are designed to trick us. I don't know why this is or how it works. I just know that I tend to see patterns that others overlook.

This has led me to be interested in a number of subjects. The first was science, which led me to religion. Religion led me to comparative religion, which led to the occult, which led to sociology, which led to psychology, which led to other subjects and so on.

One of my ex's went to school to be a hypnotherapist while we were together and she became very angered, after awhile over the fact that she could not hypnotize me or use suggestion techniques to manipulate me. She said that I, apparently, remain in a constant alpha state and am, therefore immune to such things.

THAT is where my interest in manipulation and mind control was really solidified. During my professional career I'd taken many classes and attended many lectures on several forms of manipulation, specific to sales and to management tactics. As I began to study it clicked that I'd been using mind control on others for my whole life... from being a toddler who cried, falsely, to get a toy or candy.... all the way to being an adult either "courting" ( seducing ) women I was attracted to, motivating my employees, or dealing with my clients/customers.

It is literally everywhere, in everything, all the time... this manipulation. We are constantly bombarded by it and using it ourselves.

Once you come to understand that, and research some of the mechanisms of it? Well, you want to start sharing! I mean, seriously, what do eighteen year old, half naked women have to do with Carls Jr? Nothing. But that's there standard campaign process... and it works. I just feel a desire to help others catch these devices in use ( obvious, sometimes... very well hidden most of the time ) and to recognize the response that these manipulations can create in us.

In the above example? Guys show up at Carls Jr, ordering burgers without even realizing that what they really wanted was more of the girl in the commercial.... not beef and bread.

~Heff
edit on 10/10/12 by Hefficide because: typo

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I can see why you'd be drawn to these topics now that you have explained all that. So, it's a combination of various factors that led you to research these sort of things. I think the same could be said of a lot of ATSers, me included. My motivations are both personal and semi professional, as one day I want to write a story about some of these topics. But also because I have questions that are not going to be found by simply asking. That is where all I have is research, research, research.

And I think sometimes it is a blessing and a curse to think the way you do. And the way I do at times. To cut through the veil, break down the facade, bulldoze the illusions can be so painful at times...."illusions are by their nature sweet"...That is a quote from one of my favorite movies, dangerous liaisons.

When the truth comes knocking I let it in, but it is seldom a friendly visit and almost always ends with bad news. Yet, I must be a masochist, because I open the door every time, and I suppose I will continue to do so, because at the end of the day, no matter how harsh the truth is.....I keep choosing it over the sweet illusions every time.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
A little music break....maybe...wish I willing to learn how to embed this.....anyways,,,,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This man is brilliant.....really great stuff.....

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Great thread!

I've read up to page three earlier this morning before I ran out of time so I have some catching up to do but very interesting opening post and all that followed. I'm very interested in the thoughts on the Illuminati and my only concern is that the Illuminati is designed as a means of a lie, are they not. To come in shining in appearance to appear good but in honesty they are very dark and full of deceipt so much so that most do not even regard them at all.

Okay I'm gonna catch up.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I've aqlways considered this, i guess the best strategy TPTB have is to allow the masses to turn themselves inside out. how much mindblowing evidence do conspriacy nuts have to "discover" before we're all considered crackpots. its only a matter of time and turning the puplic on eachother is a brilliant yet evil and manipulative method of control. kudos to the man beind the curtain.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

This is completly off topic and irrelevant but after reading your post I've come to the conclusion that u and i have very similar personalities? again random and irrelevant but have you ever listened to TOOL? i feel like their music really appeal to people of our mindset and if you havent, i really recomend them. great music and some deep, thought provoking lyrics. I think youd really enjoy analyzing their songs, i know i do.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

another quot i found in the Gospel of Thomas:

Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. 2 They have not entered, nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so. 3As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."

Gospel Of Thomas

sounds alot like what we think of as the Illuminati...... pretty creepy

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I think Illuminati is used like the word Bad is used.

When I watched roy jones jr knock some guy out my brother said. "that is one bad hombre"

Bad ?? what is bad.

bad - Of poor quality; inferior or defective

Roy jones isn't of poor qulity or inferior in his sport ( in his prime) he is/was GOOD..

Illuminati has been used to describe people who are perceived to cause harm for whatever reason.

..but illuminate/illuminati does not mean that...

just like the word bad does not mean good.. yet its used as a positive way to describe something.

why was there confusion about that???
I

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't know who said it besides my father to me, But in the spirit of great quotes, which to me are the primary means of conveying knowledge, what greater men than us say, so we can know their minds......

"more is accomplished by the one who know not how but wills to do, than by he who knows much but wishes not to ."

I would say that being "illuminated" enlightened, is worthless if not used to the benefit of mankind.

A quote from the page posted on this thread-

Mankind is poised midway between the gods and the beasts.

www.quotes.stevenredhead.com...

There is no grace in being a God of bad conscience and mind, but there is one in being a beast of good ways and noble heart.

Which is of more benefit, the wonders of a devil, or the simplicity of a saint?
Which would keep mankind alive and in good fortune on this earth?

Wonders by great minds of control through famine, ignorance, war, and death,

or the simpleton who by his heart, keeps his fellow man with a full belly, honest tongue, and peaceful hand....

?

The illuminated are capable of great treachery, which is just another form of savagery,
The ignorant are capable of savagery, but not treachery in their greatness in any of its forms.

One would end us all by devices only he would understand, and die content to be the last to understand them. The other would sacrifice himself by devices he not fully understands and die content to not be the last to know them or not.

Ego does not escape a single mortal man. If he be great, then great be his ego´s threat.

edit on 14-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There comes a point where when after you've been made aware of how things work, or how things truly occurred in the past, that you're able to determine that there is indeed some information that is "evil." Not in itself, but how it could be interpreted, misunderstood, or used against fellow man. The eye's been around for longer than most are aware. If people knew the truth in most matters, they wouldn't be happy. Especially not when it comes to older knowledge. It'd just infuriate or confuse.

Saying that an individual "accomplishes less" because they choose to not "use" knowledge for one reason or another, is limited in it's understanding of things on a whole.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Great opening post. This is the best thread I found recently.
The truth have its own way. It always comes on the end of manipulation.

But there is one more thing.

Lots of experts are saying that Illuminati do not exsist.
Well this is the truth also. They exsists only on astral plane.
They exsists on the side where is controll over everybody's life.
If you watch interview with Chris Thomas on youtube 1 and 2nd part
He also confirms that some humans are working on the astral plane
like guardians of our planet.
The truth will prevail, always!

So yes, reverse psychology by ruling elite to take down energy that comes
from that. Energy goes where attention goes!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
we are as the name suggest see for yourself. illuminatiwebsite.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join