It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet spotted over Dome of the Rock shrine in Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

I really don't believe this. They would have thought it was an attack. It would have been a huge deal around the world. Nothing happened there... If anything did it was clearly the Israelis themselves, not a otherworldly object.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

LOL Thirdphaseofmoon

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Oh my...Again!?

This time it must be real...I'm almost sure of it?

EDIT2ADD: Yup, looks like the same sort of nonsense as before. And seeing its the same place, same night skyline view and same presentation, I don't have high hopes for this at all. Of course, who knows? This "could" be legit...right?

edit on 8-10-2012 by Mr Mask because: lol

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

He sounds like the guy who came on C2CAM and did the sales pitch/segment about TimeTraks

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

User yowzephyr says:
"The UFO over the Dome was already done. It was a big story, remember? Even the major TV networks covered it. Then no less than MUFON concluded that the videos were a hoax. And they were... So what is going on? You have to understand how clever ET is. ET implanted the hoax urge into the hoaxers. Why? Because ET is interested in the Dome. So they used humans to hoax a UFO over it first before they themselves could hover over it. They use the shepherd boy crying wolf ploy to make us lose interest.

au.ibtimes.com...

Interesting ATS themed idea.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

wow...planes in the sky with their lights on, some landing, some not...yup....it's a UFO fleet, alright

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The look on the cameraman's face when he realizes that they are actually rockets from Palestine...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
at least we can see it's not simply a still image this time. interesting but inconclusive.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
what about the July 1952 event where dozens of saucer shaped 'lights' buzzed the US Capitol in DC

now that had MSM TV news reporting the incident as proven fact... not fuzzy assumptions of the lights at the Muslim Shrine (well...lets just say over Jerusalem) because there is no evidence that the Dome of the Rock was the specific target of the 'lights' / UFOs

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I wonder if the increase is because aliens know we are looking for, or possibly close to discovering, the God Particle.

Or perhaps they're looking at how humans are worshipping some rock of the dome deal and thinking many of us are crazy.

God Particle

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Firstly, the video looks like a hoax...either CGI or helicopters flying in the air.

Secondly, why is this thread posted in BREAKING ALTERNATIVE NEWS instead of UFOs and Aliens or HOAX Forum?
The OP should know better.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I made some popcorn got a brew and sat down to watch UFO's over the temple Mount. Instead I saw an aircraft flying in the distance. When part two comes out about the aircraft landing at an airport I don't think I'll watch.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Because they look like stars, and I don't generally walk around staring at the sky. Why should they?

As for the military, I don't know. Probably weren't making a big deal of it - I think they are more than familiar with stuff like this, even if they don't admit it. Perhaps their absence is an admission of familiarity?

Or it's a hoax. I really don't know. It's not like we got a really good look at the lights, right? It'd be premature to make a conclusion based off of the little bit we just saw. Can anyone check the video's background data to see if it's been monkeyed with, or was touched by an editing program?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
When did we start accepting slow moving dots of light as potential flying saucers?

This stuff is so easy to fake or miss identify. Ufology has really gone down hill these days

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
at least we can see it's not simply a still image this time. interesting but inconclusive.

The still background image fooled no-one except the mainstream media, at least that is the one most of them chose to show.
It is thought that all the rest were hoaxes. Surely you saw them too?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Clearly CGI... when it zooms out there are a few lights that look like some SNES 18 bit strobe.... formation seems right for a "UFO" but this is pretty bad. given the circumstances like the prayer speakers blasting and noone else seeing this in the entire city i simply don't believe it. also when we see these "UFO" they almost always are orange and red with more of a plasma glow instead of iridescent light... if this isn't a hoax i will be shocked.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
sorry, am I the only one who wrote this off as soon as I saw the source?

Examiner.com makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any Content on the Site

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I reckon it's more of them pesky drones put up by Iran and Hezbolla

2nd

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Spock had to stop ww3

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Another lame video...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>