It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for Americans: What is REALLY Going on?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
1. The governement/elite knows that something major (disaster) is happening or will happen in our world/environment and they are preparing for the chaos and horror that will occur when it does. On top of providing the best bunkers etc. for themselves, they want a control mechanism in place for when they resurface (or something to that effect). This would also explain the fema camps, hollow point bullets purchased by governement agencies and the massive amount coffins/liners. I think this could also be because of massive UFO disclosure and their concern of the chaos that might ensue...?

Incorrect, the Government IS the one artificially making Earth go crazy, so that...

2. The governement/elite are preparing for the ultimate takeover/control of the people, martial law, and other mechanisms that will help them to usher in their new world order.

See? HAARP is very real. PhD nobel prize winner Bob Becker talked about its military applications for weather and quakes influences.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
ok...everyone needs to take a chill pill...why?...this type of paranoia has been going on for decades. after world war 2, it was the threat of russian nuclear war, i remember school drills where i would get under my desk, and these were frequent. then, there was vietnam...we had to win to stop the entire western world from being taken over by chairman mao's communist china. then, there were the "red scare of communism" in cuba, central america, south america, all these were going to be "communist takeovers" and we would lose our freedom and democracy....the list goes on and on, with the public being pummeled with potential disaster after disaster.
and if you think now is bad...i remember in 1968...robert kennedy, martin luther king, were both killed, at the same time america and russia had thousands of hydrogen-bomb-ready missles aim at each other, while we had over 100,000 troops fighting in vietnam. so, let's try and put this into some sort of perspective, and just maybe you might start seeing that things might be getting a little better, and the world isn't going to end soon.

Thanks for that, seriously. I too grew up in that same enviroment as a youth with no serious mind to these events.... and it occurs to me now, that if we preoccupied ourselves with LIFE and living it, (as children do so well) we wouldn't turn so paranoid at every circumstance.

You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair. ~Douglas MacArthur

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The more you research the more you find. The more you find the more confused you become.

When I came to ATS I spent hours researching different subjects only to be completely awed with all the confusion. The truth is out here though, it takes discernment thats for sure.

When watching a movie I can usually tell what will happen at the end. There have only been a couple of movies whereas I was unable to figure out the ending.

We have a lot of religious/spiritual texts to investigate. History, generally repeats itself and so with that thinking I have come to believe that the possibilities of doom and gloom are very real.

But, what does it really matter, in the overall scheme of things, IF we are indeed spiritual beings having an experience in a vessel we call a body?

Look around..... we have school for children and they eventually graduate for higher learning. They then have an option for college, and then graduate school. The Earth is the school for spirits, and one day we will all graduate for higher learning.

What can our spirit take with us when we exit this school for another? Thats where Im at with the investigation of the "end".

SHTF is a part of life here on Earth. Cant stop the shiz from happening but we can control how it effects us.

There are indeed evil people doing evil things to humanity and knowing this, is a good start.

The forces of good and evil are fighting within and abroad. Who wins, is up to each of us separately and as a collective.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Too many people have their springs wound too tight.

Nothing has changed for decades.

Think back what happened 50 years ago this month. The world has lived in fear since the early 1900's.
We have either had wars or the fear of wars. It's just the way things are. I suspect people in the 1800's felt the same way.

As to NWO:
Get real!
Did you ever hear the term "civil war"? If you can't get people in one country to agree you can forget about one world government.
Look what's happening to the EU.
And just who gets to run the NWO? A Russian? No a US? No an Isrraeli ! That question alone would start another war.
The NWO myth comes from feeble minds.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hello people, I just read the first posting on this thread and honest I can quite understand your and others concerns about what you are feeling, certain things your hearing, seeing, as an Emergency planner for over 28 years in the UK I too am getting the same feelings, but I cannot tell you what is going on, that is true, only a very very few people in high places are told, and it's not the UK Police, E P O's I can tell you.
But I do think it maybe that we are all seeing signs that we no longer understand, for one Earthquakes are bigger in MAG now than ever, are governments thinking were in danger? we are certainly on the verge of some major war within the next few years with China, that I am certain of. But it may be that toxic fumes from volcano activity could as it one did make everything above ground die.
Anyway see the link below of what has happened only today?
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My speculation; Total Global Economic Collapse. Starvation, wars and just plain jealousy will cull the herd quickly. People will want protection from all of the above, then enter a plan, with a leader. Some countries will receive more rights and some countries will lose rights. But in the end people will demand to be taken care of and will be. Some with better living conditions some with worse.

TPTB will have that plan and their chosen leader. They may hide in bunkers but they will take control in the end. Put it this way do you really see the elite drawing straws to pump their septic tank?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Pure fear mongering.
Not one shred of proof. Especially the earthquakes statement.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

im talking war on a global scale, our land included, i hope im wrong

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well you may be right because Russia have just said a few hours ago that America have not fooled Russia by talking peace while having a club behind the back, and the radar systems can be taken out if Russia wishes to knock them out so things not good between powers today.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have an imagination.. always have. Im older now and still have this wild imagination and habit of wild speculation sometimes based on facts as I did when I was a kid.
Now I find with info overload I must control it, throttle back, look at things which are known and unknowns. The former always outweigh the latter by far. Now we have knows which are possible unknowns. KWIM? Nothing seems to see what we think it is on the surface or by casual glance. WIth things being declassified and leaked.. well Ive had to change my mind on t hings many times..

Saying that: Things are not right. Thats the truth I know. The old sayings about money, people, govts, and power pretty well bear themselves out historically. Disasters are a concern fo rme in particular for a few very specific reasons.. but I do believe disaster prediction is overrated and we have the net.. and some incredible armchair scientists and etc all over. This cant be covered very long. I know it, you know it, they know it. That leaves me with power and money.. IE NAU and war.. economical crash et al to facilitate the 2.

Doesnt matter though, you cant prepare completely fo rthese things. You just watch and adjust plans according to the next step taken by our altruistic and benevolent world leaders.

OP... dont you believe ANYONE here or elsewhere that tells you they KNOW what is really going on. They might have a little piece of the puzzle, but NO ONE has all of the pieces. Not us little folks anyway, and believe me.. we are ALL little folks. Due to my husbands work there are those who think I know the inside scoop.. nope. He doesnt even know. There are those in my city that think with my involvements I know whats going on here.. nope. Maybe a few pieces out of an innumerable amount of pieces to the puzzle.

My only advise about anything is YOU are responsible for your own. Think micro and not macro. No one else will care for yours.. certainly not the govt. They couldnt even if they actually wanted to.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I believe that in our lifetime (within the next 10 years) we will experience the next World War.
The world will change drastically for a very long time due to the likely outcome of it being a nuclear Holocaust. Humanity is being overran by politicians who's sole purpose is to gain money and power. America has a bad rep with a lot of countries. Regardless of how powerful of a nation we are, other global powers will retaliate against us. I'm thinking either China, Russia, South Korea or all three (maybe even more if other Countries decide to pull a mutiny). We have the strongest military in the world but that's it. Our economy is collapsing and our respect level is getting lower and lower by the minute. If America falls the whole world will change. Whether if it's for the better or worst, I'm not sure...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
/
^
edit on 8-10-2012 by etoibmys because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
the biggest mystery to me is why is this just a question for Americans? Over 3/4 of the world isn't, yet still will be affected by anything that happens, even if it has nothing to do with your country! So why?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Looks like there isn't going to be an answer.

Just one final thought... America is not the whole world. No hard feelings!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TimHPeterson

Regardless of how powerful of a nation we are, other global powers will retaliate against us. I'm thinking either China, Russia, South Korea or all three

How stabile are their economies?
If they attack the US they take away their single biggest trading partner. That means a large part of their population loses their jobs. Then add on the cost of the war.

Not exactly a win in the end now is it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Is it safe to come out from under the bed now?
Seriously though, it seems like our world is just a spark away from completely igniting. It really is pretty scary, especially when like you said there are those things you didn't even touch on. There are actually moments when I wish I could be one of those people that never thinks about these things. Sometimes being awake sucks!

Want the more rational and sensible version now? Sorry... I can make it sound really scary huh? ATS makes a person good at that, if nothing else. For the perspective side of it?

I look at the Calendar...and I think back to September of 2011. Sitting about this same spot and on these same forums. You know what? We were debating almost the same thing and on roughly the same time frames. Elenin was gone from sight, but certain not out of mind...and I'd have to check my notebooks for dates, but I think it's projected closest pass was still to come? The Palestinians were talking Statehood and seriously looking to be starting a war over it. Of course, no one knew Hamas had a side deal running for the Israeli Prisoner in exchange for their people and for that reason, half the Palestinian 'force' would never have done a thing.

So many ways...this very time last year...we were supposed to be on the verge of TEOTWAWKI. Ya know? We're still here...and still debating.

Different times..and there are a few very different things this time. There's that damn feeling too...as many have had and it's getting no weaker. Just stronger...but heck, In all but the VERY worst case (Mayan), it's all something to live through and get past anyway, when you think about it.. nothing is ending. At worst, it'll be a rough rough rebirth to a new start.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Whatever is true will be ridiculed or demonized, and whatever is false that leads to dead ends will be glorified and given as true knowledge by TPTB

Have a look in the Hoax section, Whats ridiculed or demonized most?
Use logic and Your Philosophers Stone (brain) not what tv or some post tells you but your senses

Ask your spirit for things, ponder things and then ask your spirit to release you from confusion, an answer will come if you dont expect it to

Most things are a diversion in this world

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That's an excellent question, BriteLite. I'd like to know for sure what is happening, too. I also wonder if I wouldn't regret learning about it, because it sounds a bit like the sort of thing that would cause Mass Panic if the truth were to arise... assuming anything truly is cooking up.

My own theory is that oil is running out, and the depletion of it will cause mass mayhem in society. Transportation is everything, and thanks to that jerk of a company General Motors, we're set back on electric propulsion development. These major overseas scuffles with an unclear motive are all about fuel. Western society has created an oil-dependent interface. Since the US supposedly has the biggest swinging balls in town, it will do what it can to obtain the fuel, with a survival of the fittest mentality.
edit on 8-10-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Been trying to figure out what the hell's going on, for years. In all that time, I have become more jaded and cynical than I ever thought possible. I didn't learn any hidden truths. Just beliefs. Ideas. Theories. Some of them so far-fetched, I began to question to collective sanity of this planet. Now... what I *did* learn, is that there are far, far more a-holes in the world, than there are decent people. By "decent people", I mean people who have a conscience, compassion, the capacity for love and positive emotion, and simple tact and manners. The percentage of those types are so small, that it really is no surprise to me that this world is in the state that it is.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Nothing exist but our own fear,it is within this fear that we lose control over our thoughts,it is then that we allow ourselves to be controlled by this fear.Those who use you fear to control the weak are those that war and struggle for power to create more fear....fear is the best system of control.Why do you pay taxes or slow down when you see a law officer....because you fear the end result.Put this same system over a larger scale model and more fear tactics are added........No in truth people we are being ruled by fear...our own fear.The global Elite,cabals,secret scocieties,are all just masks created by the more well to doers to protect their control over a failing system,a system that is ruled by cowards who have all been brainwashed into believing the propaganda of their own failing system..this system being the only thing that keeps them in control of our leashes....our own fear......fear fear fear fear fear.........now you do what they told ya!-mr.grey

edit on 8-10-2012 by Onewhoknowsjesus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join