It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ritual Magic Mind Control and the UFO Phenomenon by Adam Gorightly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
reply to post by The Shrike

Sorry but you entire post reeks of self worth, arrogance and a actual perception that those more in the know than you are wrong or delusional.I would rather listen to those sources like Dr James E MacDonald who was in a much better position than most if not all on here.You have come to your rejection of any possibility of ET sources for even one UFO high strangeness case based on what scientific conclusions??

1;Provide evidence of your position of scientific credibility that justifies your rejection of the conclusions of those sources that have scientific credibility that DO favour the possibility of some UFOs having an ET origin.

2;What if any credence of scientific understanding can you present that justifies such a statement of "you all can wast your neurons on it" when sources like Dr James E MacDonald and Alan Hynek ,(in his latter life), would disagree with you.

3;Provide evidence that once and for all proves that there is no POSSIBILITY of any advanced ET intelligences having the technological understandings and capabilities of visiting here on a observational agenda with the aid of advanced stealth ,(cloaking), capabilities.

4. Provide satisfactory rebuff-ells of every military witness or scientific based investigation's that have failed to explain those high strangeness cases in any sort of mundane way as it seems you think that those scientific or military sources are either wrong or have mist out something important.

5; Provide evidence that you have any real understanding or knowledge of the complexity and volume of UFO cases that remain unsolved to this day,.

6.Why should your view be any more acceptable.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

I do have high self-worth, I am arrogant and no one knows any more than me about UFOs since everything that is known about UFOs is in the public domain. No one has any special or secret information for I don't accept that any human has had any encounter with UFOs that has resulted in them knowing anything about what we call and hope are craft. I definitely do not accept that anyone has had any interaction with alleged aliens whether they are considered extraterrestrials or intradimensional. I have had 6 serious UFO sightings and one resulted in a videotape so I do not question the reality of UFOs. That's my position and has been so since 1958.

No one has yet produced any evidence to the contrary and I do not accept hearsay.

All that the respected Dr James E MacDonald and Alan Hynek have done is talk about UFOs, what they learned from others, and they had no special insight into the phenomenon. They didn't talk to aliens and I doubt if either one even had a serious UFO sighting.

Cloaking? Don't make me laugh.

UFO sightings whether by civilians or military personnel carry no weight since it's just humans reporting experiences. Just like my UFO sightings.

ALL UFO sightings are unexplainable, aside from the mundane and those that are not true UFOs based on many factors.

My UFO views are earned since 1958 and I probably have read more books, seen more photographs, films, videos and have attended more UFO lectures than most of the members here.

I hold the claim to be the only person to have been physically ejected from a UFO lecture and I have the newspaper article to prove it.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
There's just no doubt that, at a certain juncture at least, ufology and the occult become inextricably intertwined.

If one filters out all but aerial sightings of nuts and bolts type craft, THEN you have a stand-alone ETH.

But the very second you allow yourself to add balls of reportedly intelligent light, close encounters, high-strangeness, contactees, abductees, and various experiencers, then the psi/paranormal similarities become increasingly obvious.
snip

How you arrive at your opinion can be considered "high strangeness" for:
1. "add (sic) balls of reportedly intelligent light" do not amount to anything connected with UFOs except to those who want them to.
2. "close encounters" - no evidence, just hearsay.
3. "high strangeness" - no, just plain, ol' strangeness since we are dealing with a true mystery.
4. "contactees" - no evidence, just claims.
5. "abductees" - " " " "
6. "and various experiencers" - meaningless

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

However I am constantly struck with the thought of what if the appearance or rather manifestation of the the 'grey' emanates not from the human variable of the equation but instead from the entity which the 'grey' represents?

Well, I agree with that there are two sides in the equation, and that the human perspective is one aspect. The other side, the idea that the grey alien is some quality or archetype which assumes a symbolic form which abstractly translates into certain philosophical notions, is more opaque a subject.

According to many who have 'experienced' this, these entities have many tales to share of who they are; but again, since they exist at a level proximate to our thoughts and feelings, it doesn't make sense to just believe them, as they might be nothing as they claim they are; in fact, they may be just as persistently irksome as those emotions which push their way into experience because of human weakness.

I find it interesting that Crowley pursued the most bestial and perverse forms of human activity in order to invoke the presence of a more 'dark' power which he could recruit for his purposes. Is there some connection, perhaps, between trans-dimensional entities with intelligence, black magic, and the concept of the grey alien? I've flirted with the idea that this 'dark reality' may be tangent to this world, but it's to this world that this dark reality, symbolized by some as the 'dark side of the moon', finds existence after their earthly life expires. Perhaps those seeking immortality survive death by allying themselves with these 'dark worlds', and possibly, they have human partners in this grand game.

There are also the 'Nordics' and the 'Reptilians' involved in the abduction experience.

And apparently there are people who believe they've seen people shape shift from normal human to 'reptilian'. It's weird. This too could be explained by positing some basic connection between the spiritual archetypal world and the physical world; if there is a 'law of gradation' between higher or more subtle modes of existence, and lower, more crystallized modes of existence, then it could be argued that what others see as a 'shape shift' could be the imposition of a demonic form over the physical body - sort of an illusion, or hallucination. This of course would only be possible if you had 'united' yourself in some essential way, through identification I imagine, with a demonic other dimensional creature.

As for Nordic, that too probably reflects an aspect of the overall mythology of thee UFO cults; their religion is the glorification of man, and no man fits the bill (or their assumptions) more perfectly in their mind then the tall, blonde haired, Aryan man.

Are these appearances interpreted by the human psyche or injected by the other and what symbolic meaning would a(n) 'Other' desire from such?

That is the million dollar question. It's indisputably a thing within human consciousness, as both Freud and Jung showed, dreams convey different layers of symbolic material, the most generalized of which relates information about ones essential state of self. But are those things real in themselves? Are they ontological? I think they are, but until science can back up experiments of occultism, it will remain a mystery.

I do however think it will have to be admitted sooner or later the role of consciousness, intention and feeling in what can called 'paranormal' phenomena.

If one works form the Godhead theory would this meaning necessitate an understanding of the originating realm in order to understand the value of such an appearance would mean to a being operating out of said realm?

In order to appreciate the symbolic significance of the Grey alien, you mean? Most people who have never heard of the concept of the Godhead, of nondualism, or the symbolism of 'grey' would have no idea what to make of the gray alien.

PS. There is in the Godhead theory (at least Kabbalistically) the notion that the Godhead and the Material plane are the most closely connected.

Yes, I think it's in the sefer Yetzirah where something like 'the beginning is enwedged in it's end, and the end in its beginning', meaning the beginning intends the end and the end implies the beginning.

However, Judaism most certainly does not endorse a perception of reality in consonance with the nondualistic perception of the Godhead.. Instead of working up, down, it goes down,up. From the particular, upwards, towards the universal. Thus, unity is understood in terms of the particular, as opposed to the unity of nondualistic imposed on the dualistic.

This latter idea is thoroughly gnostic, and hence, the impersonal grey alien, which perfectly reflects the philosophical approach in question.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I'm reading a lot right now on the effects of electromagnetism on the brain.
snip

I learned about the topic in 1964 while learning hypnosis from Joseph Lampl who was the featured hypnotist in the book: "THE SEARCH FOR THE GIRL WITH THE BLUE EYES" by Jess Stearn. He told the class about the effects of electromagnetism on the brain from an experiment where a volunteer stuck his head in an electromagnet and I don't remember what happened to the volunteer but it wasn't pleasant.

With this reply I bow out of the thread 'cause I ain't serving any purpose in a silly subject that has nothing going for it except to those who are lost in themselves and deny reality.

edit on 11-10-2012 by The Shrike because: add comments

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hi The Gut, I have not read this article you linked to yet, "They come from within" but I have mentioned to my friend recently, after a lot of thinking on these topics, that maybe the entire UFO phenomena is related to our minds. You helped me see this when you mentioned the electromagnetic phenomena. I know certain things. Like for instance, that Crowley did spells and opened up portals. Terrence McKenna mentions how UFOs are more accessible on Mushrooms and '___'. Jacque Valle mentioned how he thought they were from our minds, but I shrugged that off as CRAZY years ago, and now i'm not so sure.

Then I think about that guy...Prophet Yahweh...he claimed to also know Enochain chants that helped him summon the UFOs. I'm still not sure about his story, but it all ties together in various strange ways. Maybe we are opening up portals in our minds, and not some distant dimensions that are separate from us. Then, maybe the effect we are seeing is a sort of "mass hallucination". I have experienced those before on psychedelics.

I will be reading that next. Thanks again.

You are a valuable member of ATS and I appreciate your presence here. You help people think. So Thanx!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

I will make it a point, in the next few days, to watch each one of these videos and respond accordingly. They are all interesting looking and I have not seen any of them yet. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Throughout his life, Crowley had a number of Scarlet Women, who acted as "Channels" for otherworldly transmissions of angelic and/or demonic origin. The Scarlet Woman also played a large part in Crowley's notorious sex ritual, at times combining drugs and bestiality to stir up those strange energies into which good ol' Uncle Al was trying to tap.

This is the reason he still is admired by some. Its the lifestyle. Personally i dont think he added any thing of benefit to human evolution and enlightenment. He was just a bad guy who was into depravity.
edit on 11-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Interesting observation. Many people do not see it this way. I am in the middle.... Researching. Learning.

Crowley professed to work along side the Great White Brotherhood, working in tandem with Great Britain, against the Dark lodges of the Nazi empire. At least this is what I have read and heard.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Please focus on the topic and not on each other, i.e. let's not make it personal.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I know that people have seen shapeshifters. I'm just not sure what they are seeing. Somehow some Masons are shapeshifters, or they are not human. I know of someone who actually witnessed a Mason shapeshift into a reptilian, (as cliche as it sounds), at a Masonic Lodge meeting. They had no previous interest or belief in this stuff, but told me about it later on, knowing that I spoke of these things. I know it's a true story, based on the person it came from. I'm just not sure what he saw. He believed the "entity" had the ability to cloak itself in the visible spectrum, because another person was talking to this person, and did not notice anything. But the person i'm speaking of, witnessed a mane on the back of it's head. growth of several feet in height, a long tail, scales, and orange slit eyes. This was not a hallucination, and he was not under the influence of drugs. This actually happened in California, and I know this person and trust what he says. So, the question does beg an answer.....what are these people experiencing? An entity that can manifest and then cloak itself, by masking it's own personal aura in another fragmentation of material reality, or it can possibly alter the visual ability of those around it, to perceive it....or perhaps it can manifest only in the mind of that individual and does not exist in material form at all....or it can partake in the human experience briefly, and overtake a human's body for certain purposes....or, it's a visual hologram broadcast from the Grand Lodge Alpina, or the Grand English Mother Lodge?
....or perhaps some "Unwarranted" Mysterious Grand Orient Lodge ???....
Not sure, just speculating on things that I know to be true and have happened, no matter what anyone claims or says.

edit on 12-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Terrence McKenna mentions how UFOs are more accessible on Mushrooms

I am thinking that there are other realms and we can directly step into them with hallucinogens, do you think this is wise? There was a documented sighting in the UK hundreds of years ago of a UFO flying across the moon, this means that they were probably in orbit for that long or more for those who believe in ancient aliens. We have to acknowledge that aliens would have the capability to see the earth and understand it differently, for instance they would be able to measure thoughts coming from humans. Yet we understand that it is neccessary to have our consciousness brought into the other dimension by use of hallucinogens in order to perform real magic, I think we can assume that real magic is very possible, but I do not know how to transition without fear of the other realms.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
It's bizarre.

It's either a conspiracy to promote the UFO phenomena amongst the masses, or, they'll all being led into delusions by powers/entities with an ability to devise sophisticated technologically savvy theories for what they are and what their involved in, which after all would just be an extension of mans own proclivity to invention and imagination....or, the odd chance, what they say could be true.

Certain intelligence-connected scientists and operatives have been, it seems, in the E.T. myth-making game for decades (MJ-12, Serpo.)

Funny, it's much the same lot that are interested in EM fields on the brain--Microwave Radiation/ELF. Oh, and remote viewing and psi. So that's a weird combo that gives me pause for reflection

I rank these theories in the order I mentioned them. Humans lie; were also so full of pretension and falsehood that anything originating in a 'spiritual' dimension is bound to have fantasies attached to them. And I also don't think there aren't people out there who would benefit from promoting these occult phenomena as being indeed, real deal extra terrestrials from another universe or dimension, and who would use this construct to unify humanity around a central system.

Yes you, and even the Shrike, are probably the wisest by holding on to Occam first. Occam is just starting to look rather metaphysical, to me, after all, that's all.

This brings to mind project bluebeam, which, if it's true (and there's good reason to believe it isn't) would be used to implement a new age religion.

I could never buy Project Blue Beam, either. However, it is interesting to note that both MJ-12 and Serpo had a new age Ancient Alien religion built into them. That's rather significant, I think, when one lets it sink in.

All this stuff is bizarre. And forgive me for waxing philosophical, but I would rather not live my life seriously affected, or even intellectually curious enough to actually investigate, the veracity of these claims.

I hate it when someone is wiser and has a less cluttered mind than myself and can take certain subjects or leave them. I especially hate it when they are obviously mentally-gifted and would bring so much brainpower to these mysteries.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

...Terrence McKenna mentions how UFOs are more accessible on Mushrooms and '___'. ...

Yea that's truly 'high' strangeness

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

...Terrence McKenna mentions how UFOs are more accessible on Mushrooms and '___'. ...

Yea that's truly 'high' strangeness

If you are making fun of the way it sounds, then I agree, but you cannot make too much fun or light of what he is saying. It's not that taking mushrooms allows you to hallucinate UFOs. He is stating that the mind is more perceptible to UFOs when in an altered state, and therefore they become visible more easily.

Also, do not forget, that our brains produce '___' naturally in small amounts, so that altered consciousness is accessible to all human beings, whether they like to trip or not.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Exactly, altered consciousness. Thus the faculties that interpret reality are also the faculties which are in altered state. And mind you, I didn't say higher state (Idealism), I'm saying it's an altered state where putting:

sober reality as interpreted by brain = altered reality as interpreted by brain

is false because:

sober reality as interpreted by brain + psycho-active chemicals = altered reality as interpreted by brain

edit on 12-10-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer
Exactly, altered consciousness. Thus the faculties that interpret reality are also the faculties which are in altered state. And mind you, I didn't say higher state (Idealism), I'm saying it's an altered state where putting:

sober reality as interpreted by brain = altered reality as interpreted by brain

is false because:

sober reality as interpreted by brain + psycho-active chemicals = altered reality as interpreted by brain

Sober Reality = Physical Impossibility

You are making things up that have no scientific basis. There is no such thing as "sober reality".

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Sober Reality = Physical Impossibility

You are making things up that have no scientific basis. There is no such thing as "sober reality". [..

Whatever.

Sober reality is when I'm not high, not 'highly' influenced by an external chemical input, we are talking about the human experience here.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Regardless of the altered-state's initial mechanism, it's the "altered state" where the "magic" happens.

The question is: Is it all a figment produced by subconscious means, or is there something "more" in that realm?

Dr. Michael Persinger seemed to be all gung-ho hard-science when he first started testing his "God Helmet." Since then he seems to have crossed the line into the stranger realms of science.

This Is Your Brain on God

Dr Michael Persinger of Laurentian University quickly became the science darling of skeptics and atheists a decade ago with news of his 'God Helmet', which appeared to show that 'sensed presence' of supernatural entities (and/or 'God') may be simply due to magnetic disturbance of the brain. Since then however, Persinger has not made himself an overly attractive science reference for skeptics as he has been involved with, and claims to have achieved positive results in, experimental parapsychology.

Earlier this year, Persinger gave the following lecture, titled "No More Secrets". In it, he detailed his theories on the connection between magnetic fields and the brain, in particular how this relationship could facilitate telepathy and remote viewing.

www.dailygrail.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join