It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ritual Magic Mind Control and the UFO Phenomenon by Adam Gorightly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I didn't read the entire thing(It's pretty lengthy) But what I did read I found quite interesting. At first when I saw the title I was like "Here we go again *eye roll*" but then I read it and I found the article to be quite interesting. I must say I haven't ever really thought about it like it was put in the Article but I did think it was quite interesting

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

These are my thoughts.

I have always found the UFO phenomenon to be curiously related to the myths we have of earth spirits, salamanders etc..

Of course, that doesn't mean that either of them ontologically exist, but it does beg the question of "if". If it's true, I imagine these various spirits are the 'objectification' in some parallel dimension of some force present within human reality. For example, the spirits of the earth are a natural spirit associated with the archetypal properties of all things "earth". Likewise, the air, fire, and water. But what to make of the "Grey" alien??

If all things sensed, observed, or experienced in this physical dimension have a parallel source in another dimension, then the age of 'secularism' and 'nihilism' and 'relativism' in which we live would similarly have an organic source in a parallel dimension.

Just analyzing the symbolism of the grey alien yields insight into the nature of this phenomenon. What is grey, understood philosophically? It is relativism, it is the proverbial "gray area" between right and wrong. A society which doesn't know right and wrong, or in any case trivializes the question altogether; a society which encourages 'free thinking' even when that thought is entirely wrong; in short, a society which is neither right, nor wrong, but frankly, both at the same time, is grey. And since this understanding reflects a sophisticated self-understanding of man, its natural that this symbol be in the form of a man. And since it 'comes from beyond', in the sense that it doesn't partake of the duality of 'black/white, but is both - gray - it is 'alien' to our world; it's the Godhead of plotinus, God as he is in himself. A Gnostic interpretation would see the gray alien as the modern symbol of the christos - the 'anointed'.

You cannot separate UFO's or grey aliens from the realm of the symbolic; in symbolic terms -the manner in which we learn of the archetypal nature of the entity in question - the grey alien is thoroughly gnostic, and in it's present form, with testimonials of being 'probed' from behind, it would probably allude to some bestial or demonic form which suckles human vitality from the nether regions i.e. the anus (which symbolically is associated with those realities which 'produce' waste)

I also would not be very surprised that if these beings existed, they would probably be in contact with some of the most powerful people on our planet.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
You cannot separate UFO's or grey aliens from the realm of the symbolic; in symbolic terms -the manner in which we learn of the archetypal nature of the entity in question - the grey alien is thoroughly gnostic, and in it's present form, with testimonials of being 'probed' from behind, it would probably allude to some bestial or demonic form which suckles human vitality from the nether regions i.e. the anus (which symbolically is associated with those realities which 'produce' waste)

I also would not be very surprised that if these beings existed, they would probably be in contact with some of the most powerful people on our planet.

So they either exist as some psycho-sociological archetypal Golem construct or they actually do exist, or both I guess.

Pretty cool analysis, dontreally, like the Freud of the Cosmic Consciousness diagnosing our alien nightmares.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by The Shrike
It is my opinion that you and magickmaster are the same person posting under different identities so that one can shill for the other for these threads are a total bore and REALLY have nothing to do with real UFOs/alleged aliens.

Then that would be one more ubiquitous and indubitably unnecessary coffin-nail in the old, old pinewood coffin of your demonstrable ignorance. The GUT & magickmaster met on this thread as far as my conscious memory knows it. Glad to meet him/her though.

I love ya anyway, Shrike. Yer like ATS' very own crotchety-old-man. Plus, I have my own confession: I used to think that you were a Jim Oberg "sock" that he would use when he knew he was too drunk to be posting under his own name! That would be the number one reason for having a sock methinks, to avoid the internet version of dialing-drunk.

Computers should have a blow-tube on 'em and if you blow clean your regular avatar comes up, but if you blow .30 or somethin' you get your Mr. Hyde online avatar/persona.

I respect Jim as as a skeptic and member, however, don't get me wrong. I find him more open and openminded than many give him credit for. But back to you:

Occasionally you say something really brilliant & profound, but more often than not you hide behind the complacency of your generation. You're gonna wait for the announcement on CNN that non-human intelligence has been empirically proven. If they got Jim Oberg to be the science adviser/go-to guy for Q&A it'd be a slam-dunk for you, Shrike, but you still wouldn't have personal "carnal knowledge" so-to-speak...your own empirical evidence.

It doesn't take everyone else as long yourself to start narrowing the field down, looking for terminologies and modalities and, yes even, coming to some conclusions once in a while. You, Shrike, are welcome to spend your life befuddled. Me, at least I have some answers that personally satisfy me.

edit on 10-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Finally a reply that is more entertaining than the whole thread!

You said: "The GUT & magickmaster met on this thread as far as my conscious memory knows it." Excuse me, may I speak with your unconsciousness?

You said: "Yer like ATS' very own crotchety-old-man." More like a darn-old-man! There used to be other crotchety-old-men members here but I must be the last one.

Oberg would never compare himself to me for I could never rise to his intellectuality but we do have a very healthy Internet relationship since the early '90s when we started "quibling" on the nascent UFO forums. Despite our differences he has backed me many times and complimented my research methods so being put in his camp is definitely a well-earned compliment!

Not my generation as there are not that many like me. I use logic, common sense and reason and they dictate that belief in extraterrestrials is unnatural and just wishful thinking. I don't waste my time wishful thinking. I'm gonna hold out for any sign of aliens until the sign becomes a reality and, frankly, I don't think I'll live to experience that reality. You all can waste your neurons on it.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

It is my opinion that you and magickmaster are the same person posting under different identities so that one can shill for the other for these threads are a total bore and REALLY have nothing to do with real UFOs/alleged aliens.

Then that would be one more ubiquitous and indubitably unnecessary coffin-nail in the old, old pinewood coffin of your demonstrable ignorance. The GUT & magickmaster met on this thread as far as my conscious memory knows it. Glad to meet him/her though.

I love ya anyway, Shrike. Yer like ATS' very own crotchety-old-man. Plus, I have my own confession: I used to think that you were a Jim Oberg "sock" that he would use when he knew he was too drunk to be posting under his own name! That would be the number one reason for having a sock methinks, to avoid the internet version of dialing-drunk.

Computers should have a blow-tube on 'em and if you blow clean your regular avatar comes up, but if you blow .30 or somethin' you get your Mr. Hyde online avatar/persona.

I respect Jim as as a skeptic and member, however, don't get me wrong. I find him more open and openminded than many give him credit for. But back to you:

Occasionally you say something really brilliant & profound, but more often than not you hide behind the complacency of your generation. You're gonna wait for the announcement on CNN that non-human intelligence has been empirically proven. If they got Jim Oberg to be the science adviser/go-to guy for Q&A it'd be a slam-dunk for you, Shrike, but you still wouldn't have personal "carnal knowledge" so-to-speak...your own empirical evidence.

It doesn't take everyone else as long yourself to start narrowing the field down, looking for terminologies and modalities and, yes even, coming to some conclusions once in a while. You, Shrike, are welcome to spend your life befuddled. Me, at least I have some answers that personally satisfy me.

edit on 10-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Finally a reply that is more entertaining than the whole thread!

You said: "The GUT & magickmaster met on this thread as far as my conscious memory knows it." Excuse me, may I speak with your unconsciousness?

You said: "Yer like ATS' very own crotchety-old-man." More like a darn-old-man! There used to be other crotchety-old-men members here but I must be the last one.

Oberg would never compare himself to me for I could never rise to his intellectuality but we do have a very healthy Internet relationship since the early '90s when we started "quibling" on the nascent UFO forums. Despite our differences he has backed me many times and complimented my research methods so being put in his camp is definitely a well-earned compliment!

Not my generation as there are not that many like me. I use logic, common sense and reason and they dictate that belief in extraterrestrials is unnatural and just wishful thinking. I don't waste my time wishful thinking. I'm gonna hold out for any sign of aliens until the sign becomes a reality and, frankly, I don't think I'll live to experience that reality. You all can waste your neurons on it. [/quote

::
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Sorry but you entire post reeks of self worth, arrogance and a actual perception that those more in the know than you are wrong or delusional.I would rather listen to those sources like Dr James E MacDonald who was in a much better position than most if not all on here.You have come to your rejection of any possibility of ET sources for even one UFO high strangeness case based on what scientific conclusions??

1;Provide evidence of your position of scientific credibility that justifies your rejection of the conclusions of those sources that have scientific credibility that DO favour the possibility of some UFOs having an ET origin.

2;What if any credence of scientific understanding can you present that justifies such a statement of "you all can wast your neurons on it" when sources like Dr James E MacDonald and Alan Hynek ,(in his latter life), would disagree with you.

3;Provide evidence that once and for all proves that there is no POSSIBILITY of any advanced ET intelligences having the technological understandings and capabilities of visiting here on a observational agenda with the aid of advanced stealth ,(cloaking), capabilities.

4. Provide satisfactory rebuff-ells of every military witness or scientific based investigation's that have failed to explain those high strangeness cases in any sort of mundane way as it seems you think that those scientific or military sources are either wrong or have mist out something important.

5; Provide evidence that you have any real understanding or knowledge of the complexity and volume of UFO cases that remain unsolved to this day,.

6.Why should your view be any more acceptable.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

An unfortunately ignorant post-

The topic discussed by the OP has A LOT to do with UFOlogy.

I've been thinking about the links between the contact process & so-called "occult" activity for the past year or so...

& after sightings that on the Hyneck scale would be considered 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th (potentially, at least 2 in the past 5 yrs or so), & 5th types.

Sometimes involving more than one type at once-

Eg- A: 5th type - telepathic transmission while meditating, B:1st type -during meditation, told of a specific time for a sighting, proceed outside during specified time & have visual sighting of UFO(s), C: 2nd type- sighting is of two red lights appearing suddenly, several thousand feet above a large cellphone tower on the very top of a nearby mountain.
Cellphone tower has one red light on it. The UFOs MIMIC cellphone tower light, so that the illusion is created that, at least for about 30 seconds or so, there is another tower (suddenly there, albeit it would have to be about 2000 ft tall ). Two red lights, the exact same size, & color as the real celltower light, just float there for about 30 seconds, one directly above the other, about 2000ft above & to the left of the real celltower light.
Red ufo overtop of the lower one, then moves to the left & dissapears gradually, thus destroying the illusion of a second tower. The lower red ufo then fades out as well.

This happened to me late last year, & is just one example (among many I can recall) of 1) How types combine & interact, 2)How PSI relates the the contact process, & 3) How "occult" subjects can be hinted at during any stage of the contact process (eg-interdimensional & telepathic communication).

After so many sightings that seemed to involve PSI in many many variations & guises, then later happening upon the LAM material was an AHA moment for me. The IS a link- it is not inly involved w/the ufo phenomenon, is is intimately linked with it. It is there natural way of being. Either do your homework, explore the subject carefully & humbly (that smirk on your face will be unceremoniously wiped off), or leave it be.

So, what is it? Are you ignorant, or are you here for a specific purpose?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There's just no doubt that, at a certain juncture at least, ufology and the occult become inextricably intertwined.

If one filters out all but aerial sightings of nuts and bolts type craft, THEN you have a stand-alone ETH.

But the very second you allow yourself to add balls of reportedly intelligent light, close encounters, high-strangeness, contactees, abductees, and various experiencers, then the psi/paranormal similarities become increasingly obvious.

Which brings us to two basic proposals where the locus of ufos and the esoteric occur:

1.) We are dealing with a totally natural--but anomalous--feature of sociological-evolution and that UFOS are the mandala/archetype substance of our unconscious mind. Think C.G. Jung. (Though Jung got pretty woo-woo himself. See link below)

2.) We are dang-well dealing with a non-human intelligence. One that has been right here with us all along. They don't like to tell their real names, but they do like to play "dress up." Folk, throughout recorded history, have labeled them as everything from Annunaki to Djinn to Archons to Faieries to Dragons to Gnomes to Angels to Ghosts to…the list goes on.

So the question isn't do the two subjects belong on the same bookshelf but, rather, where do we put the Dewey Decimals?

Fortean Times - The Occult World of CG Jung

If you really want to dig into the metaphysics side of the phenomena, then you don't want to miss member mikeboydus' epic and well-researched ATS thread, They Come From Within

One of the very absolute finest offerings I've come across on ATS. I woulda paid to read it.

edit on 11-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

So the question isn't do the two subjects belong on the same bookshelf but, rather, where do we put the Dewey Decimals?

That's what I find nebulous as well.

You pointed out the conundrum. It's odd that something could both be represented in our world as a 'symbol', something archetypal and present in the world we observe, and the 'archetypes' of our experience, and yet, somehow, these 'symbols' and archetypes appear 'attached' to intellectual powers in another realm of being, whom we can apparently contact and utilize; and even weirder, these intelligences have an interest in being rooted in this world, probably because this world is a world of activity and thus a source of sublimation.

One does naturally wonder WHAT they are. I have read much, but I'm still unsure.. In religion, these gods are archetypal powers within human experience or more subtly, abstract concepts which underlie the metaphysical mechanics of the universe. If they are the objective intelligences of abstract forces, interacting with humankind, WHY? It almost sounds too ridiculous to even say. Yet, we see too many examples in occult experiments that show the conscious state of individuals as determinants to occult phenomenology, implying an inner/outer connectivity between the physical world and the spiritual world, where we are some sort of conduit between the two dimensions of experience. The former seems so 'banal' and normal, yet it is the hub of reality, apparently.

As for UFO's, I'm not sure I agree with Jungs theory of their being the 'higher self' projected in our world as a floating orb. I've also read others claim that what we see as being UFOs are actually individuals traveling in a astral body, which only projects into our world a indeterminate 'orb'. I'm not sure what they are, but I would incline to them being natural phenomena and not other-dimensional vehicles.

And as far as Crowley and his grey alien spiritual guide, that appears to be what I thought and what you reiterated in saying its being 'sociologically' related. I think this idea perfectly conveys both the philosophy of Crowley, and the general inclination of the era in which we live; and the fact that it 'borrows' imagery, such as UFO's from space, probably only alludes in our language to what they are symbolically.

But again, they are not merely a symbol, are they? The notion that they interact with our plain through emotions and archetypal drives is strange, and whats stranger is the idea that they exist in some other dimensional state with the ability to think and understand, and even conspire. If that's the case, our universe is truly weird.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

As for UFO's, I'm not sure I agree with Jungs theory of their being the 'higher self' projected in our world as a floating orb. I've also read others claim that what we see as being UFOs are actually individuals traveling in a astral body, which only projects into our world a indeterminate 'orb'. I'm not sure what they are, but I would incline to them being natural phenomena and not other-dimensional vehicles.

And as far as Crowley and his grey alien spiritual guide, that appears to be what I thought and what you reiterated in saying its being 'sociologically' related. I think this idea perfectly conveys both the philosophy of Crowley, and the general inclination of the era in which we live; and the fact that it 'borrows' imagery, such as UFO's from space, probably only alludes in our language to what they are symbolically.

I'm reading a lot right now on the effects of electromagnetism on the brain. It's where hard-science meets weird-science. Interestingly enough, a very surprising number of the very tip-top scientific minds of the intelligence apparatus have been obsessed with this very same subject for 50 years.

The subject of EM fields and PSI/Paranormal effects seems to either make believers of the skeptics or for them to at least to admit that something anomalous does occur. Some breaching of a (can we call it metaphysical?) "veil."

Michael Persinger seemingly went from the "hard-science" explanation of his "God Helmet" to now testing EM waves directly into Ingo Swann's brain as he remote views and performs psi experiments!

But again, they are not merely a symbol, are they? The notion that they interact with our plain through emotions and archetypal drives is strange, and whats stranger is the idea that they exist in some other dimensional state with the ability to think and understand, and even conspire. If that's the case, our universe is truly weird.

At this point, I have to throw anything Jungian-esque out the window...and wonder what our other-dimensional playmates have in store for us next?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

At this point, I have to throw anything Jungian-esque out the window...and wonder what our other-dimensional playmates have in store for us next?

While I definitely acknowledge the experiences of those who claim to have been probed by 'grey aliens', and see a somewhat Jungian idea of a correspondence between mankinds collective image and the appearance of a grey alien, I am reticent to jump to any conclusion that tries to explain what they are or who they are.

For instance, Ingo Swann makes some pretty ridiculous claims that no one can just outright accept without challenge.

So my belief goes as far as admitting the existence of a phenomena, and even positing an ontological existence to this phenomena. But if this thing does exist, I am not going to trust what it has to say, because for all I know, it's emotional character might imply the presence of other archetypal 'human' tendencies, such as lying and deception.

Therefore, it's best to not go about claiming that E.T. walk amongst in bio-robotic bodies, or that there are bases on the moon, or bases in our earth, and all that other crap.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

For instance, Ingo Swann makes some pretty ridiculous claims that no one can just outright accept without challenge.

So my belief goes as far as admitting the existence of a phenomena, and even positing an ontological existence to this phenomena. But if this thing does exist, I am not going to trust what it has to say, because for all I know, it's emotional character might imply the presence of other archetypal 'human' tendencies, such as lying and deception.

Therefore, it's best to not go about claiming that E.T. walk amongst in bio-robotic bodies, or that there are bases on the moon, or bases in our earth, and all that other crap.

Yeah, not just Ingo, but just about ALL the remote viewers went "UFO/Alien" crazy at one point or another. They would, at various times, report that their assigned targets had UFOs monitoring the same target. And other crazy stuff like you mentioned.

It also may be relevant to note that the remote viewers were classified as "human use experimentation." The early funding for remote viewing came through MK-ULTRA guru Dr. Sidney Gottlieb. Some speculate, that the remote viewers were surreptitiously tested and "zapped" with EM/Microwave radiation during their time in the program. I think that's a good bet.

Like I said: Hard-science meets weird-science...and that's what the Alchemist is, archetypically speaking: The Scientist Wizard?

What brew, I wonder, has been stirred up in that pot?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yeah, not just Ingo, but just about ALL the remote viewers went "UFO/Alien" crazy at one point or another. They would, at various times, report that their assigned targets had UFOs monitoring the same target. And other crazy stuff like you mentioned.

It's bizarre.

It's either a conspiracy to promote the UFO phenomena amongst the masses, or, they'll all being led into delusions by powers/entities with an ability to devise sophisticated technologically savvy theories for what they are and what their involved in, which after all would just be an extension of mans own proclivity to invention and imagination....or, the odd chance, what they say could be true.

I rank these theories in the order I mentioned them. Humans lie; were also so full of pretension and falsehood that anything originating in a 'spiritual' dimension is bound to have fantasies attached to them. And I also don't think there aren't people out there who would benefit from promoting these occult phenomena as being indeed, real deal extra terrestrials from another universe or dimension, and who would use this construct to unify humanity around a central system.

This brings to mind project bluebeam, which, if it's true (and there's good reason to believe it isn't) would be used to implement a new age religion.

All this stuff is bizarre. And forgive me for waxing philosophical, but I would rather not live my life seriously affected, or even intellectually curious enough to actually investigate, the veracity of these claims.

So far, I've seen only a great deal of assumptions, theorizing, in short, rampant speculating what UFO's are, or what grey aliens are or the myriad of other 'et's in this bizarre UFO universe, which some people here (the ATS member Anna, for example) talk about as if it were indisputably true, which, to any sound thinker comes off as insanely fanatical.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I am deeply interested in this subject and so am delighted to find others who don't immediately balk at the concept of UFO activity and occult (hidden), or more specifically 'magical', association.

I am currently easing my way into the body of magical thoughts and concepts and am not willing to say definitively whether the phenomena is one thing or another, however my intuition and study is drawing me ever deeper down the rabbit hole that is the UFO enigma.

Here are a few primers that vary in documentation and ideas. I have found that grasping an entirely new pattern of thought is quite difficult and so one must wade through many waters (ways of thought) before recognizable patterns are identified to be tested and built upon.

For there to be historical sightings of UFO and/or Occult activity one must verify if there was actually such ritual activity taking place. So one must now identify WHAT the nature of the ritual(s) taking place is and HOW it is carried out. If one accepts the evidence of such, what are the circumstances and who are the individuals surrounding said 'evidence'?

This is a topic which is ethereal (apologies for the terrible pun) in nature and vast beyond a single individual's perceptions and so one must seek what the community as a whole has to say on the matter and separate the wheat from the chaff.

Secrets In Plain Sight
and here is a link to its blog which holds ever more volumes of data and theories
www.secretsinplainsight.com...

Secrets In Plain Sight is an awe inspiring exploration of great art, architecture, and urban design which skillfully unveils an unlikely intersection of geometry, politics, numerical philosophy, religious mysticism, new physics, music, astronomy, and world history.

Exploring key monuments and their positions in Egypt, Stonehenge, Jerusalem, Rome, Paris, London, Edinburgh, Washington DC, New York, and San Francisco brings to light a secret obsession shared by pharaohs, philosophers and kings; templars and freemasons; great artists and architects; popes and presidents, spanning the whole of recorded history up to the present time.

As the series of videos reveals how profound ancient knowledge inherited from Egypt has been encoded in units of measurement, in famous works of art, in the design of major buildings, in the layout of city streets and public spaces, and in the precise placement of obelisks and other important monuments upon the Earth, the viewer is led to perceive an elegant harmonic system linking the human body with the architectural, urban, planetary, solar, and galactic scales.

Decide for yourself if there is indeed any evidence here and adjust accordingly.

NASA, Satanism and the Occult ( Jack Parsons L Ron Hubbard and Crowley)

Richard C. Hoagland: a look into the occult influence of Aleister Crowley on Jack Parsons, founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) and subsequently on NASA. Ceremony, Ritual and Symbolism of occult significance is the governing force behind the secret space program

I know it is Hoaxland and so one must exercise great care in fact checking, however most all of the claims are in fact verifiable. Jack Parsons and L Ron Hubbard are undoubtedly interesting characters and possibly keys to unlocking other aspects of the phenomena.

Michael Wynn of Hollywood Insiders has some volumes of similarly themed documentation.
www.hollywoodinsiders.net...

Michael Wynn's "The Soul Travelers" reveals the truth about mythology, the spirit world, magic, Satanism, and the Illuminati. This documentary reviews repeating themes in mythology and tales of ancient man. Then the video discusses the details of the spirit world, chakras, demons, and angels. It continues by delving into the details of magic, the occult, and Satanic Illuminati symbolism.

The Secret History of the World
Mark Booth

Booth, a London publisher who has taught philosophy and theology at Oxford, is not shy about what he expects from readers—he asks that they enter into an imaginative exercise and embrace a world in which the basic facts of history can be interpreted in a way which is almost completely the opposite of the way we normally understand them. That radical re-interpretation is based on the tenets offered in the secret teachings of Rosicrucians, esoteric Freemasonry, Sufism and Kabbalism, among others, with additional references to Eastern religions and Greek and Roman mythology. According to Booth, these teachings inspire the cosmic mind that brought into being the material universe. Booth's history incorporates so many disparate philosophies, many of them far, far away from the mainstream, that it lacks all coherence. And his universe is full of bizarre theories, entertaining primarily for their weirdness. For example, he posits that the angels in the ancient Hebrew Book of Enoch who became sexually att

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
As a response to the identification of the phenomena being difficult to differ between a psychological personal experience and a worldly reality.

Much of the Occult and 'magic' side has to do with the statement so popularized "As Above So Below" which the Secrets In Plain Sight volumes has led me to identify with the 6/5 ratio and uses of the hexagram and pentagram.

It is the idea that everything emanates from God and becomes increasingly material (physical) as it progresses down the spheres (realms) of creation. The 6 (hexagram) represents the above, the heavens and the 5 (pentagram) represents the below (material). The concept is that by acting (ritual) in a way which reflects the idea of the above it will effect a similar (or desired) result in the below.

I have begun experimenting recently with lucid dreaming (astral travel) and am very much prepared to say that it is amazing however I have not come to a state in which I can test the effects on my surroundings or others. I am leaning towards this being an experience of the 'above' which I alluded to earlier.

FYI: I viewed the Phoenix lights when I was much younger and my school's monitor (School Cop lol) was interviewed in one of the documentaries dealing with the event which verified to myself now that it was not just in my own head.

Many people do not take well to being told to go read some dusty old book and discover facts for themselves, so I link here a video series titled Appledoor. It is actually about 9-11 being a mega ritual, however it is extremely illuminating on the subject of Kabbalah and the idea of as above so below. I feel as if it will be helpful in preparing anyone looking into the matter on the basics.

Here is the hyper link if the vido does not work properly;
www.youtube.com...

I am very interested in any other sources others have found on the matter, both literature and videos.

A final note and addition here is David Flynn (UFOs, Ancient myth, Crop circles; A connection?)

edit on 11-10-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

The concept is that by acting (ritual) in a way which reflects the idea of the above it will effect a similar (or desired) result in the below.

I'm well aware of these ideas. They're interesting and I may even subscribe to the emanation theory of Godhead to physical world, however, I consider this reality no more meaningful then other 'physical' mechanics. And mostly, believing in worlds above this world which are metaphysically closer to the 'essence' of the Godhead, does not make that theory true; also, if it is true, as I believe it is, it is a negative reality which says nothing more than being a background, or in this case, an ontological background, in which human beings operate. It is the POSITIVE interpretation which appeals to me; philosophy, theology, ethics, are that sphere of meaning which is imposed upon the negative background of 'worlds'.

This world provides no moral for how to live. Other worlds, astral worlds, mental worlds, etc, regardless of their ontological reality, they are mere gradations leading to the crystallization of this world; without this world of concrete substance, the other worlds do not exist. So I see this world as the place in which we act, and that the 'parallel' worlds, although it is useful to understand and know them, in the end, they are irrelevant, as they are mere effects within the living we do in this physical world. Anger, hate, anxiety etc. We are above all that. The only spirits we should grant 'admittance' to our those which comport with reason, which is to say, what we know to be true through trial and error, and what we know usually occurs.

An apt symbol for this philosophy is Gods 'walking through the garden' mentioned in Genesis; the garden is our consciousness, and his moving, and calling out to us, who are 'hiding', or rather, resisting the impression of reason on consciousness, is the conscience. Only by following the dictates of conscience are we able to do good for ourselves in this world. After all, it is after following Gods calling out that God later makes articles of 'clothing' i.e. protection, for the naked bodies of Adam and Eve,

Anyways, back to the topic:

This still doesn't change the existential weirdness of a possible relationship between the apparition of 'grey aliens' and the archetype it represents, and the idea that this archetype is also an intelligence able to think i.e. to express a will of its own, even using constructs within human sociology to communicate itself.

That's a weird idea.
edit on 11-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I absolutely agree in the high strangeness of the potential symbolism of the 'greys'.

However I am constantly struck with the thought of what if the appearance or rather manifestation of the the 'grey' emanates not from the human variable of the equation but instead from the entity which the 'grey' represents?

There are also the 'Nordics' and the 'Reptilians' involved in the abduction experience.

Are these appearances interpreted by the human psyche or injected by the other and what symbolic meaning would a(n) 'Other' desire from such?

If one works form the Godhead theory would this meaning necessitate an understanding of the originating realm in order to understand the value of such an appearance would mean to a being operating out of said realm?

This offers an intriguing experimental opportunity to test what my subconscious attributes to the idea of 'grey' which I will most certainly attempt to explore in my nightly lucid state. Then of course follow up with some digging in the libraries of literature on symbolic interpretation as a cross reference.

PS. There is in the Godhead theory (at least Kabbalistically) the notion that the Godhead and the Material plane are the most closely connected.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Throughout his life, Crowley had a number of Scarlet Women, who acted as "Channels" for otherworldly transmissions of angelic and/or demonic origin. The Scarlet Woman also played a large part in Crowley's notorious sex ritual, at times combining drugs and bestiality to stir up those strange energies into which good ol' Uncle Al was trying to tap.

This is the reason he still is admired by some. Its the lifestyle. Personally i dont think he added any thing of benefit to human evolution and enlightenment. He was just a bad guy who was into depravity.
edit on 11-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join