It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveling Celebrity Cult?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
www.funnyordie.com...
This article i came across is really interesting. Shows many celebrities and thier "dopplegangers". Its really uncanny when you look at the photos!
So is it a coincidence or a massive time travel conspiracy coverup!!!Choose and discuss...

www.pleated-jeans.com...

xfinity.comcast.net...
edit on 6-10-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
"Choose and discuss..."

I can't...I just can't!

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What about Shia Labeouf?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wasn't Shia that KID from boy meets world and Holes? Guess he can alter his age too. I get that's the point of the video...but come on...

Does no one remember any of these actors as kids, or are they blatantly forgetting that because they like the idea of time travel?

This can't be taken seriously...
edit on 6-10-2012 by MmmPie because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

When you are looking at a comedy site and taking what it has to say seriously....Perhaps you need to rethink your stance on things....

I'm really hoping you are joking on this one...You are joking right? Because if so, it would be pretty funny...But...If you are serious...Well, then I refer you back to my first sentence.

We have old pictures of people that SLIGHTLY resemble celebrities... This means nothing. No offense, but it equates to seeing an Elvis impersonator and saying that he is the real Elvis.... They look alike and that's about where the relation ends.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Chuck Norris & Van Gogh.. Oh gosh! Lol

I also have always believed Cleopatra was a little darker skinned than Ann Hathoway.. Just saying.
Thanks for the chuckle..

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Boy meets world, no.
Holes, yes.

My post was poking fun at this thread.
You can't alter your age as far as I know, in regards to immortals.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Maybe this would be better in the Jokes, Puns & Pranks section.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It reminds me of this thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
THose are pretty good. But the Jack black doppleganger looks more like Kevin James form Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

The John Travolta one is uncanny!

link   
Hmmm, there are those who take this seriously:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by superman2012
It reminds me of this thread.

I seriously ALWAYS get those 2 mixed up, they look so similar! They must be clones!! Lol

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
the closest resemblances to me are the Nick Cage and Travolta ones....the Stallone and Pope one is real good. also.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

On a serious note...
Have you ever heard the theory that everyone has atleast one 'twin' some where in the world? Maybe It's true, but just doesn't apply to one time period.. Could explain some of the uncanny similarities. Just a thought! Would be cool.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

i never know which one is which.. i give up.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

yea Ive heard of that..Im looking for mine

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

No seriously, I'm with you there! I gave up on attempting to decipher which is which with them long ago!!
And as am I my friend, as am I! Maybe we will find them someday!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think it's an interesting topic, but only so far as it shows the old saying is at least partially correct. We all do have a double out there somewhere....or something real close. I just think celebrities are high profile, it's noticed. Who cares or recalls what the plumber looked like when flipping through old photos, even if flipping right past that guys perfect double?

Hence...We only really hear about the well known people. I'll bet we'd all be a little shocked if enough photos were compared with enough normal people today by how many avg double cases there are between the groups, IMO.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

WHat would be interesting is to see if they are related... I mean that would be some strong genetic material to look alike that closely from different sets of parents.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

On a serious note...
Have you ever heard the theory that everyone has atleast one 'twin' some where in the world? Maybe It's true, but just doesn't apply to one time period.. Could explain some of the uncanny similarities. Just a thought! Would be cool.

That would make perfect sense, because technically everybody that exists on this planet is distantly related, so it would only make sense that some of us have some close relations out there that we don't even know about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join