It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time-Travel, Dinosaurs, the CIA, 9/11 & Obama... better bring your tinfoil-hat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No seriously and all in one story.

I know who Basiago is, and Webre, but this story really takes some weird unexpected turns. You'll never guess where this is heading.

Just read the article, it has cool pictures too.

Have you heard the news? A self-proclaimed CIA time traveler named Andrew Basiago says he teleported to Mars with Barack Obama, and was once nearly devoured by a carnivorous Martian plesiosaur.

Basiago’s unhinged tales have been taken seriously by Alfred Webre, a Yale-educated (Scroll and Key) lawyer and self-proclaimed expert on not only international law, but extraterrestrial law and “exopolitics.”

Dinosaurs on Mars did 9/11?

edit on 6-10-2012 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat

No seriously and all in one story.

I know who Basiago is, and Webre, but this story really takes some weird unexpected turns. You'll never guess where this is heading.

Just read the article, it has cool pictures too.

Have you heard the news? A self-proclaimed CIA time traveler named Andrew Basiago says he teleported to Mars with Barack Obama, and was once nearly devoured by a carnivorous Martian plesiosaur.

Basiago’s unhinged tales have been taken seriously by Alfred Webre, a Yale-educated (Scroll and Key) lawyer and self-proclaimed expert on not only international law, but extraterrestrial law and “exopolitics.”

Dinosaurs on Mars did 9/11?

Old news. It's been covered on here. This claim was made in 2009 by Mr. Basiago and Alfred Lambremont Webre and is on his own site. It's a hoax. Completely.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

What's the hoax, the time-travel thing? That's the whole point of the article, you should read stuff before commenting.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

What's the hoax, the time-travel thing? That's the whole point of the article, you should read stuff before commenting.

I have read the entire article, as well as Mr. Basiago's and Webre's sites. I read those two sites not less than 2 months ago.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Here i help you out, the article is from oct. 1st, i'm not sure how you could've read it 2 month ago. Time-travel?

In winter 2012, Alfred Weber contacted Jim Fetzer, the organizer of the Vancouver 9/11 Hearings, and offered to serve as judge. Fetzer, impressed by Weber’s work at the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunals, agreed.

The moment any “respectable” media outlet learns that Alfred Webre is involved in a 9/11 prosecution effort, the story will shift from the depressing facts about the murderous September coup d’état, to Webre’s much more colorful and amusing tales of Obama being chased across the deserts and/or swamps of Mars by man-eating plesiosaurs.

I hope your happy now, you just spoiled the fun for anybody not knowing where this was going.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This story is not new news. At all. On many other sites, the same info is old. Even years old. Just because the site you provided did a story on it recently does not make it new.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

But the site the OP is providing is giving us a possible reason behind this crazy tale.

I personally had never heard of it until now, cheers OP (although my head is severely battered after reading all that, heh).

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You're still not getting it.

It all came to a head in late September. Webre, perhaps inadvertently, revealed that he was indeed planning to break his promise to Fetzer and include Basiago’s time-travel material in the Vancouver 9/11 Tribunal,

Then it got worse: We learned that Webre was going to ignore all the serious Vancouver Hearings presentations, and forward only Basiago’s time-travel nonsense to Italian Supreme Court Judge Ferdinando Imposimato, who has stated his intention to prosecute the 9/11 coup d’état in the International Criminal Court.

Please be so kind and find me a source where this has been covered a few years back. I'm too busy watching videos about carnivorous Plesiosaurs.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You're still not getting it.

It all came to a head in late September. Webre, perhaps inadvertently, revealed that he was indeed planning to break his promise to Fetzer and include Basiago’s time-travel material in the Vancouver 9/11 Tribunal,

Then it got worse: We learned that Webre was going to ignore all the serious Vancouver Hearings presentations, and forward only Basiago’s time-travel nonsense to Italian Supreme Court Judge Ferdinando Imposimato, who has stated his intention to prosecute the 9/11 coup d’état in the International Criminal Court.

Please be so kind and find me a source where this has been covered a few years back. I'm too busy watching videos about carnivorous Plesiosaurs.

What you cited is probably the only new bit of news out of his bizarre claims. Webre has spoken in the past about pursuing more evidence of a 9/11 cover up and cites Andy's story about the presidents being picked in advance through time travel. He has been hinting at such things for years. Now he isn't willing to keep confidence with someone he stated that he would to. That's all that's new regarding it.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Cheers mate, try watching a Dinosaur-documentary, it's pretty relaxing.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Now he isn't willing to keep confidence with someone he stated that would to. That's all that's new regarding it.

But that is the important bit of the story. Why do you think Webre is so hard-pressed inserting his time-travel anecdote into the 9/11 truth movement? Is it only delusion?

Bold claim by Dr. Kevin Barrett.

I have been informed by a source intimately familiar with the intelligence community that the 9/11 cover-up team “pulled out all the stops” to wreck the Vancouver 9/11 Hearings. The highlights were the repeated death threats and bomb threats, and the planting of “Judge” Weber and his plesiosaurs to “skunk” the event and any prosecutions that might emerge from it.

edit on 6-10-2012 by talklikeapirat because: add claim

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Now he isn't willing to keep confidence with someone he stated that would to. That's all that's new regarding it.

But that is the important bit of the story. Why do you think Webre is so hard-pressed inserting his time-travel anecdote into the 9/11 truth movement? Is it only delusion?

I believe it is. Basiago never brought forth any solid tangible evidence to support his wild claims - even after 4 years of disclosing this "experience". Webre jumped on his story almost immediately pushing for disclosure of technologies such as time travel and teleportation from the White House and even Barack Obama, to no avail. With no proof of such things after 4 years to verify Basiago's claims, why should anyone believe him?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The whole time travel thing is BS and the BS-ers knows it. He just threw it out there to paint the investigation as absurd before it started. Who cares what he has on his website? All it does is provide backup to the operation.

Text book.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The story has been exposed as hoax and the theory is more than 'nutty' to begin with. The question is, is Webre trying to deliberately discrediting any sincere effort for a serious investigation on 9/11. Why was he appointed to be a Judge for the Vancouver 9/11 Hearings in the first place? Poor Judgement (no pun)?
It all has similiar trademarks to the Judy Woods story, especially when the theory was linked to the Hutchinson-Effect, not because it is not real, but his science is so 'fringe', it is by default disregarded as 'nutty'. That seems to be the fate quite often.

top topics

join