It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Favourite/Most Gripping Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think there have been three threads that have mostly intrigued me during my stay at ATS and I thought I would list my top 3 and see what other peoples were too.

My Favourite thread has to be the "Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!," Where a series of experiments is taken place via YouTube debunking the moon landings from the Appollo missions. I spent hours watching these, still unsure as to wether I believe it or not though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2nd Favourite

MKULTRA clones or folie à deux ?, The story behind this particular event just doesn't make any sense and with the video evidence to boot just has you wondering more and more.

3rd Favourite

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job, a great debate about the conspiracy of the 911 attacks.

I would be really interested to hear of other people's favourite threads as the ones currently are a bit uninteresting to tell you the truth

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Mine was the Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate that was a great thread! And of course mine MKULTRA clones or folie à deux ..Thank you for posting this thread! S&F peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
"Gripping" thread? Oh man, you reminded me of one of my threads from back in the Mesozoic era:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

This one has always stuck in my mind. Shortly after the March 2011 Japan quake Arken pointed out that one of the Illuminati game cards shows the Tokyo Wako tower falling with the text 'Combined Disasters'. The obvious connotations are that the earthquake did cause multiple adversities including a tsunami and heavy damage to the Fukushima nuclear plant.

The game was supposedly released in 1995 and has 'predicted' numerous events including the death of Princess Diana, the terrorist attack on 9/11 (including the damage to the Pentagon) and the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Just had a quick look at that Illuminati thread, I just about remember it once I saw and yes it is quite the co-incidence isn't it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hands down, the most interesting thread I have encountered is this.

All Roads Lead to Rome by ProtoplasmicTraveler.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My favorites have been the "post a funny pic, I'm bored", our Avatar thread and the ATS Regent election

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
One of the most gripping thread I encountered was of a man who was dying and was scared about what to expect in the dying process. I was so overcome with emotion in what he was going through; I mean he was possibly within days of going and could hardly type. Anyway, I happened to come across it one day and offered my support and tried to relay my belief that death is a continuation not an end. Very surreal. Still choke up thinking about it.

Brrrrrrr........

Anyway, on a lighter note, the most off beat thread was about a make believe bar called Lounge Noir. The posters post random bits about the bar, conversations, etc. I completely forgot about it until I read this thread and I did a search of it. Low and behold its still going after six years and over 100 pages! Lol Maybe one day I'll have to pop in and visit. Funniest thread I ever read.

(Titled "So when does the Chit Chat start? Right Now!)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

top topics

join