It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I have been impressed with what I see on these forums after some lurking and reading. It seems like you have intelligent and open discussion of interesting issues.

Like so many others, I'm concerned about what is going on with this world. I have been trying to keep my eyes and ears open, observing what is going on. While observing the economy, volatile situations with international relations, climate changes, earth instability, and everyone seeming ready to erupt into chaos, it just seems like everything is out of control. There is likely so much more going on that is hidden from us. I don't think that there is anything we can do to change it, but I would like to be aware. I would like to think I can prepare my family, and protect them somehow from what is coming, but I'm not sure it will be possible. This seems like a good place to keep on top of things, with so many others observing and informing others.

Although my main concern is with the subjects mentioned, I do find other subjects here interesting as well. I believe the human mind has not nearly reached its potential, and there is so much we do not know about it. We all have abilities, even if we credit that to our animal instincts which we are given to protect us, but which so many ignore. I have started to be more open than previously to the possibilities of life after death as well, with the possibility that those who are gone might still be with us in some manner. Also with all of the unknowns in the universe, I believe it would be egotistical to think that Earth is the only place with life. I look forward to the day we are provided more information about what is out there, because I'm sure this will be amazing. I just hope the human race will keep its sanity long enough, and the world stabilizes enough, that we will have time to explore those kinds of things.

So, I try to keep an open mind to most possibilities, and love to learn new things. I look forward to reading and learning in these discussions, and observing the interpretations and understandings of others.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Great intro!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welcome, all the things your interested in are under discussion here, so warm up the digits and jump right on in. We want to hear what you think!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...nice intro....

Look forward to meeting you in the forums. Enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

That is one of the best intros I've had the pleasure of reading in a while !!

Welcome to ATS, BlueAjah !

Have Fun & Enjoy !!!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ATS rocks! I've been to a lot of sites but this one is the most interesting!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Greetings. Do these pants make my ass look fat?

top topics

join