It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra terrestrial Civilazation of Iarga ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Interresting to find this thread here and started by someone using almost the same name I use. I was just checking where my video could be found and landed here.
It could almost have been a topic I started myseld, but I see some little mistakes in it, also I find some errors in interpretation on the economic system that anybody who would have read the book should have noticed.

1st. The description of how the [del]UFO[/del] Iargan spacecraft works is not entirely the same as the description of how The analog carrierfield model works,(the tetrahydron) actually it is quite different, The analog carrierfield model has also been deducted from the monuments of Mars,(see Hoagland's UN-briefing) yrs later than the book of Iarga was written, I think it is important to notice that.
The Iargan spacecraft's engine is revered to as Solar wheel as it imitates the forces in a star or Sun, but only in a flat plane, much like the Einstein UFT field propulsion system (also see; www.enterprisemission.com...)

2nd The economic system used on Iarga, The book describes how they went from a selfish moneybased economy to a resource based economy wich they call Cosmic Universal Economy, Only in the beginning of this transformation they used a standard working hour based economic unit called Uras, and how the maximum wage is connected to the minimum wage, so if ppl at the top want to earn more they have to raise the minimum wage, so everybody gets more, but the goal of that system is to minimize the differences not increase the differences.
If a level of wellfare is reached that ppl stop having interrest in higher wage, than they reduce the working hours so ppl have less to spend and more time to spend it in, eventually a level of automation in production is reached and average wellfare that work is just checking if everything is working well and ppl only work 1 day a week, and so much is available to everyone that no longer is checked if you dont take more than you have the right to (earn) as you cant consume that much anyway. Did I mention everything is considdered collective property except for the very minor things, so you dont own your house, car or tv, but you have the right to use it, this way you are garanteed to have a functioning whatever product. also everything is made of such high quality that it lasts a lifetime, and if you die the goods go back to the factory for recycling. and there is no artificial aging or fast changing designs to lure the selfish into having the latest model of anything.

Basicly the book of Iarga is a kind of studybook on how a real civilisation's economic system works and how social structered a true civilisation really is. basicly everybody is a leader, but being a leader like a president or other leading figure is considdered to be a hobby, something you dont get payed extra for. The book was given in order to lift the cosmic isolation of Earth, and for that we need to reach the minimum level of civilisation that they call Social stable.

I understand that manny ppl cant concieve this book to be a real description of a true event, but that is due to their limited understanding of what being civilised really means. no pun intended. Also what is refered to as Christ is nothing more than a person that is a direct manifestation of the omnipotence (God) It is not a personal son of God, but the next step in evolution and the first person having that level in a global culture just happens to be called Christ wich is an Earth-word for a cosmic universal step in evolution, it happens on all worlds that a first manifestation occurs and thus the concept of a christ is universal.

The writer was not really a man of words, but a technician, (manager of Scania Holland) and the final (dutch) version was editted by the wife of the illustrator (Rudolf Das) to make it more readable, the English version was done by Wendell C. Stevens wich explains to differences in the dutch and english versions. Personally I prefer the dutch version.

p.s. As I am dutch, my knowledge of english is limited to school english and what I picked up from TV etc, so pardon my errors in use of language.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Observer1964 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join