It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the US government preparing for "mass fatalities" (yet again)? H.R. Bill 6566

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by texasgirl

link with specifics please ??
something more than just a Fox blurb which i probably would lend much credence to anyway.

Sure, sorry about that.

www.lifeandliberty.org...

This was also a thread a couple of years ago but didn't get picked up,

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

something more than just a Fox blurb which i probably would lend much credence to anyway.

Sure, sorry about that.

Where are you getting this bit about "Fox News confirmed 13 of them"? That article is well written, but it started to lose a bit of credibility when it sourced WND. It also simply lists locations at the end, with no cooberating evidence of these, no pictures, etc.

Is there any more than that article? I cant rightfully sit here and say "absolutely false" at this point, but we need a bit more information than what was posted if we're going to talk "confirmed locations".
edit on 8-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

@Why is the US government preparing for "mass fatalities" (yet again)? H.R. Bill 6566

The govs. of the world have a top archaeological team that has discovered ancient data related to sudden EA*RTH changes (the same teams that have found old boxes or vaults with non human large skeletons nephis genetics? ) within desert regions of the world
).

The elites of EA*RTH of this current cycle have some passed down information that may be about only 36% accurate in relation to sudden EA*RTH changes. The top archaeological teams have gathered data from approx 70+ years ago up to date related to ancient activities (nuff said) that speaks of changes to the species and the EA*RTH, cosmic related influences and EA*RTH related inner influences (human bodies found modified from some type of genetic changing exposure) .

With that all many who are not in the know and who have not been exposed to the archaeological team data can do is stay strong in spirit & faith (you are eternal) . For who knows how it fully goes, 1 could imagine the data found by the gov. archaeological teams and data passed down to the current elites was written by beings hidden from the outside exposure????????? who may have came out afterwards and assumed that many perished but managed to leave no traces??
with that its intelligent to remain cautious and aware of you surroundings so 1 recommends to do so but it really may be out of many who may feel its under controls hands.. How do I
maybe last cycle exposed hmmmm.
so they build to hide again in today's cycle?

>
Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
>
They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

WHY? many must ask must any hide from the LAMB? Would you feel you must hide?

edit on 10/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Sure, sorry about that.

Where are you getting this bit about "Fox News confirmed 13 of them"? That article is well written, but it started to lose a bit of credibility when it sourced WND. It also simply lists locations at the end, with no cooberating evidence of these, no pictures, etc.

Is there any more than that article? I cant rightfully sit here and say "absolutely false" at this point, but we need a bit more information than what was posted if we're going to talk "confirmed locations".

I heard it on Fox News this morning. I was looking it up after I heard it but didn't see it online yet. There are other sources so I will try and bring those up. I also heard about this a couple of years ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Sure, sorry about that.

www.nationalterroralert.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have a silly but somewhat serious question about those that feel this type of conspiracy is a possibility.

What makes someone think that if there was a mass fatality...regardless of the cause...that people would be given the benefit of a dignified burial? Sounds kinda naive to me. I keep hearing people bringing up the plastic coffins...and I don't think that is what they are. "real" coffins are made to eventually decompose along with the corpse...over a very long time. If there was a pandemic, a war, a chemical attack...

I hate to tell you this but they are not going to embalm you and say a prayer as they lower you slowly into the ground. They are going to dig a big hole and chuck you and hundreds of others in and cover it with a bulldozer.

Sorry...undignified?...yes...efficient and likely....yes.
edit on 10/8/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The people that are doubting the FEMA camps. Consider that the US is contingency crazy. They have contingency plans for everything and almost assuredly have camps in the US for any kind of mass violence. Whether it be revolution, or maybe to hold foreigners from certain nations if a huge regional war breaks out.

The "camps" exist, but the question is the theory that they might be proactively preparing to use them for something engineered by the government rather than as a contingency in case something breaks out. That I can't really answer. We have seen so many people detained before in this country and poorly (like cubans fenced in under highways). Of course the government would want a series of camps to put people in. It's happened to the Japanese, Cubans, and Muslims at Gitmo. I am sure many others. It is actually naive to think they wouldn't have such installations. Whether they are actually an active concern to regular citizens and as ominous as they seem is the debate.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Maybe bodies can contaminate soil? From exposure and maybe just maybe some bodies are to be transported? I know im going Conspiracy theorist but just a thought?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

thanks and am just reviewing your link and wow, it had me all the way up to the "connection" between ul-Fuqra and Reid

most everyone knows that implies a direct connection with the CIA

so, are these really what they are reported to be ??
one does have to wonder.

not saying they don't exist, mind you, but seriously questioning why they do and who sponsors it beyond what we're told.

considering the 9/11 pilots were trained just down the road (literally), this isn't as surprising as it should be.

ETA: after noticing the locations of these training camps/communes, it would seem someone is about to push the "replay" button on the Northern Aggression series.
let's hope not.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

"They are preparing for civil war people we should do the same!... "

I totally agree. We have the right to remove the corrupt government and I believe our forefathers would have agreed. Problem is, if we the people stood up against the govt. we would be labeled terrorists!

Everyone should take advantage of the second amendment while it lasts. They say there is power in numbers, well I'm pretty sure there are a hell of a lot of us that want REAL change in this country. What's it going to take for us to come together and make it happen? I'm prepared to put my life on the line and do whatever it takes so that my children and grandchildren can live TRULY free.

The time is now!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Are other countries/land masses doing similar things like building ghost cities above and below ground. This is why I think and feel its a global issue not just US I feel the top govs. know something cosmic related that effects EA*RTH and its inhabitants. )[color=cyan] finds mentioned in above first post are deluge related or EA*RTH bonds from great flood bury.. cold in there?

edit on 10/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Who knows... this makes me think. There are lots of strange things in this day and age that point towards upcoming disaster.
Like those big bunkers or whatever under Denver airport.

link   
Who knows... this makes me think. There are lots of strange things in this day and age that point towards upcoming disaster.
Like those big bunkers or whatever under Denver airport.

link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

perhaps it is time for an "open carry" mandate in all states

then, maybe it's time to erect the gallows upon the Congressional gardens ... somehow though, i still doubt they'd get a clue

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by gladtobehere

What would be saying if a Mass fatality event tok place and the government wasn't prepared? Just honestly wondering.

But the plastic coffin thing always sticks in my craw.

They are coffin liners, not coffins themselves and they are mandated by states laws to be used when burying a body.

If a mass death were to occur and some semblance of government somehow continued, they would just dig a big pit and dispose of the bodies that way, or more than likely, a big pile and torch them.

Why take the time to stack 'em in plastic?

I guess that's the beauty of it....the government works in mystreious ways!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Why you ask? It doesn't take a genius to understand why that is. I mean look around the world, look at the crazy, power hungry people there is out there. Nuclear war is very possible at any moment. We all know Natural Disasters happen all the time and you can't be prepared enough.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

thanks and am just reviewing your link and wow, it had me all the way up to the "connection" between ul-Fuqra and Reid

one does have to wonder.

not saying they don't exist, mind you, but seriously questioning why they do and who sponsors it beyond what we're told.

considering the 9/11 pilots were trained just down the road (literally), this isn't as surprising as it should be.

ETA: after noticing the locations of these training camps/communes, it would seem someone is about to push the "replay" button on the Northern Aggression series.
let's hope not.

Remember the series 'Jericho'? It was our own government that blew up all those major cities. I don't know, I just feel like something is brewing.

Why won't Obama say the word 'terrorist' in his speeches? Does that strike you as odd? Even after the Bengazi terror attack last month he won't actually say the word.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

one does have to wonder.

let's hope not.

Remember the series 'Jericho'? It was our own government that blew up all those major cities. I don't know, I just feel like something is brewing.

Why won't Obama say the word 'terrorist' in his speeches? Does that strike you as odd? Even after the Bengazi terror attack last month he won't actually say the word.

Even the mention of the word "terrorist" can turn the stomachs of many people. Avoiding the use of words that have such negative connotations is something that is commonly done, and very much encouraged, by speech writers, PR people, etc. The other non-terror related thing you run into with using that term is that you will also have a group that will accuse someone of using certain "buzz words" to get blood boiling among the listeners.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

ahhhh, i wish i could answer your questions with something more than "nope".
don't remember the series Jericho ... probably never saw it.
and can't listen to Obama (usually read it after the fact) ... his speech impediment grates on my nerves (lisp).

[ maybe i could, if he didn't sound like such a "ssssss-snake", but his hiss is more than i can handle
]

although i agree "something" is brewing, it has been for a long, long time.

he can't say the word "terrorist" because it is self-descriptive.
besides, he is focused on "domestic" terrorists.
the others don't seem to count unless we are giving them money, supplies, intelligence and support.

aiding the enemy seems to be his specialty.
*** no wonder his adminstration is planning for mass casualties

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Sorry...off topic, but that sssss slither grates on me too.

It fits him though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join