It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Employed For Crowd Control At College Football Game This Saturday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

Originally posted by jude11

I keep asking this question in other threads and always receive the same answers: "This is America. It'll never happen here"...or the one that really sticks out "It's for our safety and I feel better knowing I'll be protected"

id like to see once instance of an american on ats sayin this is for our protection so there ok with it

you say you keep gettin that answer i say bs

edit on 7-10-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

Ever read a thread on the TSA Grope Stations? Plenty of people are ok with being fondled, scanned and having nude photos taken...because they feel safer.

That's just one...

Peace

uh last time i checked tsa wasnt the military

so link another lol

b-b-but...you didn't ask for a reference about the Military and I wasn't talking only about the Military,...

id like to see once instance of an american on ats sayin this is for our protection so there ok with it you say you keep gettin that answer i say bs

I am talking about the entire system and the mindset of the people in accepting the new order of things...But you knew that didn't you?

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

well you still havent supplied one answer even in a tsa thread

if you asked the question u should be able to post that reply in any thread pretty easy

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

if you asked the question u should be able to post that reply in any thread pretty easy

Oh c'mon,

If you don't know the TSA threads or anything I'm talking about, just say so.

If I have to post something you should already know all hope is lost...as per my OP.

If you read most of the other posters here, they're all aware but you just ignore them as well?

Peace

edit on 7-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I was in the infantry. Two wars. Patriot through and through.
I know one thing.
The military is not fit to be law enforcement.
They are trained to close with and destroy the enemy.
Are we the enemy?
If not, then they should not be interacting with civilians on American soil.

National guard when requested within their own states is legally acceptable but still not a great thing to rely on.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Oh c'mon stop trolling.

If I have to post something you should already know all hope is lost...as per my OP.

If you read most of the other posters here, they're all aware but you just ignore them as well?

Peace

oh cmon if you cant really find an american saying that just admit is was bs lol
you say you ask it all the time and you get that answer all the time

its easy to show me you just go to my ats get your posts from any thread

and show an american replying there good wiith it because it protects us

the tsa checkin people at the airport is hardly marshall law

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Oh c'mon stop trolling.

Peace

oh cmon if you cant really find an american saying that just admit is was bs lol
you say you ask it all the time and you get that answer all the time

its easy to show me you just go to my ats get your posts from any thread

and show an american replying there good wiith it because it protects us

1st things first...at least use proper grammar and spelling.

2nd...you have an agenda that is clearly not doing anything for the thread that so many members have contributed to.

3rd...You are well aware of what I'm addressing yet are still attempting to derail the thread.

4th,,,If you are truly an invested member member in ATS, you are also very aware of the topic in the OP.

5th...You are in an argumentative or agenda driven position in which case, you are losing.

6th...I'm done with you.

Happy Trails Troll!

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Yeah and the Jews just thought they were being temporarily relocated right up until they were marched into gas chambers, ovens, and to the edges of pits and shot. They did not believe the conspiracy theories that their country men were being rounded up and systematically exterminated till they got their door kicked in. Its called normalcy bias everything is fine until it happens to you!

The point is that it didn't change over night it was incremental just like it is now...

edit on 8-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

just pointing out if your first few lines are bs whats the point

start by saying you have asked that question in many other threads,
and always get the same answer from americans

all i asked was to show me where an american gave you that answer(should be really easy for you to do)

im pretty sure thats on topic

btw i live in lansas city usa
last week i drove to atlanta, 2 weeks b4 that i drove to denver, 2 weeks b4 that i drove to columbas
and about 3 weeks b4 that it was indianapolis

i drove all these miles through different states and not once did i see troops anywhere

no checkpoints, no troops at all anywhere

when there a big football game like south carolina, georgia its a huge event that will draw 200,000 people
that needs extra security period

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

All I see you doing is scapegoating various elements of society for the ills of society while ignoring the fact that WASPs are far more dangerous to the welfare of this nation than any minority.

Those who control the money, control their fellow citizens.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

exactly what i thought

you just assume you know what americans are thinking ...

and no american has ever givin you that answer..

admit it its all bs

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wow, four pages of hair pulling and crying and not one person checked to see if it a legit source before having their knee jerk reaction.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Airports have always been an exception.

In 1973 the 9th Circuit Court rules on U.S. vs Davis, 482 F.2d 893, 908, there are key pieces of wording that give the TSA its power to search essentially any way they choose to. The key wording in this ruling includes “noting that airport screenings are considered to be administrative searches because they are conducted as part of a general regulatory scheme, where the essential administrative purpose is to prevent the carrying of weapons or explosives aboard aircraft.”

U.S. vs Davis goes onto to state “[an administrative search is allowed if] no more intrusive or intensive than necessary, in light of current technology, to detect weapons or explosives, confined in good faith to that purpose, and passengers may avoid the search by electing not to fly.”

www.boardingarea.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join