It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Reason NOT to vote for Kerry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I noticed a 10 Reasons to vote for Bush, so i took in my hands to make one of why NOT to vote for Kerry!!! So here they are...

*He Flip Flops

This gets drilled into the American media heavier than just about any other issue concerning Kerry. How can you lead a country that is so powerful if you cant take one side?

He voted to use force in Iraq... if someone would like to give exact detail of what he voted for please do...

THEN... he went and voted against sending them money, he fought in Vietnam he should know that in order to keep our soldiers safer than they are they need the resources and weapons and that all starts with money.

Why would someone vote against money for our men and women in uniform?

I will be voting for Bush...

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, he did fight in 'Nam, and then he came back and called all of our boys over there "war criminals"..

Yeah, lets have the commi lead the capitalist nation.

MOTHERLAND!

Bush

-wD

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The term flip flop doesn't always explaint he whole picture. Perhaps Kerry supported the idea of funding troops in Iraq, but voted against a bill because of all the other things that got tacked on. Perhaps he learned more about the situation, or the situation changed and his position changed. Thats called manking a responsible decision. I'm sure those more politically minded can come up with a zillion examples.

There are many things I wish Bush could "flip flop" on and make a decision based on good information and good will instead of not wanting to appear like he "flip flopped." Sometimes picking a side and blindly sticking to it is not in the best interest of the nation.

If this "flip flop" crap is the only reason why people aren't voting for Kerry, then they are missing the big picture.

There are many other reasons not to vote for Kerry and many other reasons not to vote for Bush. Neither man is perfect, and neither will go through their presidency without making any mistakes. The question is which will be a better leader and more able to represent us as a nation with credibility and support of the American people.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well, ^^, heres the thing:

If you vote to send the soldiers over there, regardless of whether you support it or not, THOSE SOLDIERS DESERVE PROTECTION. Even IF you changed your mind about the war. You voted for it, so now protect those soldiers over there.

That is why I dislike Kerry.

He's been anti-war/anti-soldiers all his life, starting back in the '60s.

-wD

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Fancy opinions in here! I am so glad I don't need to pay for comedy like that.

Raas32, you want me to believe you found 10 good reasons to vote Bush as president again? Finding 10 good reasons for Kerry is already hard, so you have my respect.

Could you write them down in here? As you created a list it shouldn't be a problem to do so. If you have a Kerry-pro-list, feel free to post it together with the Bush list.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Fancy opinions in here! I am so glad I don't need to pay for comedy like that.

Raas32, you want me to believe you found 10 good reasons to vote Bush as president again? Finding 10 good reasons for Kerry is already hard, so you have my respect.

Could you write them down in here? As you created a list it shouldn't be a problem to do so. If you have a Kerry-pro-list, feel free to post it together with the Bush list.

Thank You your reply's. The 10 reason to vote for Bush i actually didnt post. I read it somewhere and dicided to make a ONE reason not to vote for Kerry. However, I will take your advice and i will put together why i would vote for each canidate.

George Bush (R)

*His stands on abortion
*His stands on Stem-Cell Research
*His conviction to say/do as he believes
*Choosing to make Americas safety the #1 issue in the election campaign
*And i respect anyone who is willing to be the president of the USA... the job initself is probaly the hardest job anyone can have. He accepted it and for that i can only respect him

John Kerry (D)

*I belive he will be more revealing to the American people. However is tellin the truth the best things someone can do? I mean look what happened to Kennedy and Johnk Kerry's initials (JFK)... id be kinda scared.. lol

*He voulenteered to go to Vietnam... which is respectful in itself.

and to be fair

RALPH NADER (I,Ref.)

*Stands for the enviroment.

Once again I will be supporting Bush

RE-ELECT
BUSH.CHENEY.04

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The best president is always the one that fits your ideas/sorrows/problems/situation at it's best.

If you put up national security and ethical topics on your wishlist you probably have the better choice with Bush. I just don't know if national security should be seen in context with world security and foreign policy because IF - I think Kerry gives the better package.

Thanks for your opinion!
I am pro-abortion but a very sensitive topic like that could change my vote if e.g. I would be against it.
(I am not voting but hypothetically speaking)

About environment...you guys over there should really do something for it! This would be my wish at the top BEFORE "better foreign policy"

I read it somewhere and dicided to make a ONE reason not to vote for Kerry.

Hm, in fact you are quite right to choose against Kerry, just for one reason. One good reason can be enough to vote against something

[edit on 17-10-2004 by shoo]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by raas32
He voted to use force in Iraq... if someone would like to give exact detail of what he voted for please do...

THEN... he went and voted against sending them money, he fought in Vietnam he should know that in order to keep our soldiers safer than they are they need the resources and weapons and that all starts with money.

Why would someone vote against money for our men and women in uniform?

Kerry supported spending the money on the troops, but he supported an alternative bill to do it, which the Republicans all voted against. He simply voted against the Republican version of the bill, but not against sending the money. See
Fact Check for the details. It is just another dirty Republican lie.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Covered Ad Nauseum.

ATS Search

top topics

join