It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge A Man By The Company He Keeps - Global 2000 Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So, you elected Mr Barack Obama as United States President.

That's all fine and dandy, but these days I like to concern my self with the people placed in power that *haven't* been elected, know what I mean?

Today's focus is going to be John Paul Holdren, assistant to the President for Science and Technology, Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy.

This guy has been discussed twice in 2009 on ATS, one thread which highlights his book "Ecoscience"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Advocating mass genocide, population reduction, forced abortions, conception licenses, 3rd world destruction etc, etc)

The other addressing the fact he was involved in "Climategate"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

John Holdren

Today I'm just highlighting the general scumminess within the Whitehouse, and Johns close ties to Paul R. Ehrlich and Anne H. Ehrlich who authored "The Population Bomb".

The Population Bomb

These people are *self confessed* Neo- Malthusians, and I put to you, do you really want these people running YOUR countries policies, especially considering YOU DIDN'T elect them.

Malthusian

For those of you who prefer visual stimuli over having to read, I offer you this:

(Part One)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It seems that today there's this battle between right wing "science advisers" that have no scientific credentials(which is probably what we'll get with Romney) and left wing eugenicists that believe in killing their way to perfection.

I don't like my choices.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Well if I had to choose between someone who would kill me and someone who is not qualified for their position, that is really no choice at all.

join