It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad Snipers Killing U.S. Troops in Iraq: U.S. Marine Throws Medals To The Floor!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just like with 9/11, Israel had the most to gain. Look at what their false flag has accomplished towards their goals. The US is now on board with them, invading and killing their enemies. They are trying to do the same thing with Iran as we speak, yet people are so afraid they will be called an anti-semite, they don't want to say anything. Anyone who is a Jew, and would use that argument anytime they are disagreed with, is nothing more than a manipulative moron. And this manipulation has been used even by the Israeli government.

I've had a couple of experiences with both Israelis and Arabs, where politics were being discussed. This was at Texas A&M not too long ago. They were not together, but I heard what both had to say at different times. This was before I really despised Israel for their hypocrisy and actions, and it wasn't long after this that I began to research and change my mind. But anyway, it was the Israeli students who talked violence and killing, while the Arabs were the ones advocating a more "democratic" solution to their problems. This is coming from a people who got screwed out of their land too mind you.

And I have heard other people say they have experienced the same thing here on the forums. Yet so many people are blind to the real enemy. But I also think that Islam is a threat to world peace, on a whole, so this just screws up my world view even more. I am also convinced that Muslim doctrine teaches things that threaten peace around the world, yet this group of people were so friendly and made much more sense than I ever would have imagined. So I don't know how I can reconcile these differences in my beliefs, but those have been my experiences thus far, which have led to my current beliefs.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

funny how you claim it is a fact, then say you dont know. There is zero proof in that video, so this thread is just a hate the jew thread.

Can you please point up where I pointed it out to be fact.... I posted it up to get some clarity on the issue. That is all...
and you can go scratch with you Jew hating thread stuff.. FYI i have Jewish blood in me.......

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Why would "snipers from Israel" shoot American soldiers anywhere? Aren't we doing their dirty work? Kind of self defeating...

Because if its a war zone the US military will have to continue to be there. You cannot have a war without an enemy..

Dont think they are capable of it.. Check out the USS Liberty. That in 1967 the Israeli Air Force bombed the ship and killed 34 crew members.. The ship was ordered not to return fire... The attack was deliberate and if pulled off correctly would have been blamed on the Egyptians...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
PROOF?!!

You can't just write without proof. Thats libel.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElderOfZion
PROOF?!!

You can't just write without proof. Thats libel.

Of course you can this is a conspiracy website. The truth on such matters does not glare at us in neon lights.. We need to read between the lines... and no its not libel. Libel is directed at a human being not a abstract such a nation... care to comment further.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
More evidence is needed on this subject. However, it is not inconceivable that the Zionist regime would orchestrate such behaviour. History speaks for itself... And as the OP pointed out, Mossad's motto; 'War through deceit' - speaks volumes.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

The abstract thing you call a Nation is made up of individuals who get attacked because of these blood libels. They always serve a certain non-abstract interest. Lots of innocent French Jews have been attacked and murdered in France because of "abstract" libels against Israel.

As for conspiracies. Even they have proofs, documents etc.

Otherwise its just made up. Not that the Mossad is necessarily clean of any foul play (that goes for the CIA, MI6 etc.), but I think this is far-fetched. US has used Mossad Intelligence many times in Iraq and other countries, time and time again. I don't think the Mossad would do something so dangerously stupid.

And invoking the Rothschilds in everything is absurd. True, they do or did as a rich family have certain influence on a large scale but not as crude as this?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
BTW the motto of the Mossad is from the Bible, Proverbs24:6.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ElderOfZion

Thats ok, the next time the brits are losing a world war, we will just get them to cut another deal with the Zionists which will bring the USA into the war, win the war the brits were losing, happy days for everyone except turkey and Germany

And if you need the brits to occupy more land, let them know also.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

So now your claiming Her Majesty is behind this?
Amused

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Thats ok, the next time the brits are losing a world war, we will just get them to cut another deal with the Zionists which will bring the USA into the war,
reply to post by DarknStormy

That's funny, next time implies there was a previous time, which is non-existent.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

No, I imagine you saw it at youtube or some conspiracy website, going unchallenged, of course.
Well, you can stop imagining because I don't go to conspiracy web sites unless you count this one. I don't go to Info-wars, and I stopped listening to radio and TV for news. I also stick to music videos on YouTube.
I do a news podcast five days a week, so I make sure I don't fill my head full of nonsense, and try to stick to the more normal news web sites.
If you had not heard of this attempt at creating Jewish settlements in Iraq, there would be a reason for that, which is they want time to establish them before it becomes well known what they are up to.

. . . how do you expect Zionists to settle in Iraq when they can barely do so in safety in the westbank - with IDF support and harnessing m16s???
Do it in a sparsely populated area, and have airdrops if necessary.

Are you privy to something that they - who live in the very region - are unknowing?
How would you know what the people in that vicinity know?

I dont need to look. What you're asserting is patently ridiculous, and only further cements your status in my eyes as a committed anti-Semite.
How is it ridiculous, and how am I an anti-Semite.

About 100 people
Are you saying that is not a community?
Israel claims as their land, everything between the Euphrates and the Nile.
edit on 6-10-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
so the NSA or CIA haven't picked up on this, yet the innerwebz has ? c'mon

so the real conspiracy is why is the US allowing it to happen....

oh wait, it's just propaganda, move along

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ElderOfZion

I think this is far-fetched. US has used Mossad Intelligence many times in Iraq and other countries, time and time again. I don't think the Mossad would do something so dangerously stupid.

I agree I think it sounds far fetch too... I also thought 911 being an inside job was far fetched too once...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

couldn't agree more, but again, the OP didn't create it, but going from the thread title, he believes it, which is sad. But hardly antisemitic.

Please be so kind as to point out that I believed it. I am just presenting what I have....The rest is open to debate and discussion. But please refrain from putting words in my mouth. How would you like if I said you liked to wear pink fluffy knickers for example. Not saying you do like.. But you never know...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

craft (see website link)
Once an apprentice of a craft had finished his apprenticeship, he would become a journeyman searching for a place to set up his own shop and make a living. After he set up his own shop, he could then call himself a master of his craft.

Jordan Maxwell is a correct crazy old man regarding language.
Thank you Jordan

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Libel is directed at a human being not a abstract such a nation

WTF? That is the stupidest thing I have read this month.

Libel can be directed at ANY entity: at a human, at a family, at a business, at an ethnic group, or at a nation. . Call it calumny, slander etc, you are uttering lies designed to tarnish that entities reputation.

This thread should be closed. Though I'm not in the least surprised that tothepoweretc decided to reopen it after it passed the scrutiny of the 'staff review".

Any time Jew hatred can be maximized is a good time, it appears.

To even question Islam and Islam warrants instant deletion; to accuse "zionists" or Jews, since the video mentioned Jews in addition to Zionists, I assume in understanding that the two as relatively the same (since who else but jews would be interested in a Jewish state?) affords deeper interest from the mods; let their be free talk, this is a conspiracy forum isn't it???

Selectivity and omission implies commission. This must be a policy at this site, held by a special group of 'elitist mods' (pardon the stupidity of the expression).

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

If you had not heard of this attempt at creating Jewish settlements in Iraq, there would be a reason for that, which is they want time to establish them before it becomes well known what they are up to.

Just admit you're full of #.

Zionist Jews would NOT BE ABLE, PERIOD, to even live and work in Iraq, let alone build an outpost for Israel's supposed hegemonic ambitions.

Do it in a sparsely populated area, and have airdrops if necessary.

You have ABSOLUTELY no proof.

You're a liar. Admit it.

How would you know what the people in that vicinity know?

Unlike you, I actually read books on the region. Take Vali Nasr's book on the region 'the shia revival', which details the complicated shia-sunni sectarian politics of Iraq. These people aren't stupid. All Iraqis fall into essentially two groups: Shia or Sunni - and the Kurds generally side with the Shia because of the overall negative attitude of minority groups towards the Sunni establishment.

How do you suppose these Jews build outposts without ever being spotted? Without word getting out that Jews are building an outpost?

It is such a pathetic, and frankly, a very stupid and highly implausible fabrication.

How is it ridiculous, and how am I an anti-Semite.

Well, this insistence of yours despite evidence, implies some other motivation for you're continued insistence. If evidence doesn't exist, then WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IT?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Weren't american soldiers caught out when a taxi driver suspected something was wrong after he was stopped at a check point, his vehicle taken away and then he was released...it transpired that the entire are below the back seat was loaded with explosives - the only reason the taxi driver suspected anything was because he felt the car was handling differently.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

So you condone the killing of American soldiers?The U.S.S.Liberty was a false flag attack on an American vessel for the purpose of joining a still unpopular war.Regardless of this post,or videos validity,this should not be used as an anti Jewish agenda for mentioning the atrocity.If anything,this post has drawn out the pro Israeli crowd in numbers.So now that you are all here.Go back to the steppes of Russia.You are trespassing on the natives land.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join