It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad Snipers Killing U.S. Troops in Iraq: U.S. Marine Throws Medals To The Floor!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why would "snipers from Israel" shoot American soldiers anywhere? Aren't we doing their dirty work? Kind of self defeating...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

No, I imagine you saw it at youtube or some conspiracy website, going unchallenged, of course.

I read about it in the news, on regular news web sites.

Pray tell: as the Shia and Sunni are vying for control, how exactly do the Jews 'creating settlements' in the western provinces (which sees Jordanian Sunni radicals and Iraqi Sunni radicals come in and out of the country) go about unharrassed?

Are you privy to something that they - who live in the very region - are unknowing?

In other words, how do you expect Zionists to settle in Iraq when they can barely do so in safety in the westbank - with IDF support and harnessing m16s???

If you are unaware of what I am talking abbout, I suggest you look into the matter yourself,

I dont need to look. What you're asserting is patently ridiculous, and only further cements your status in my eyes as a committed anti-Semite.

Jewish community in Iraq

Yeah, the remnant of a once 100,000 strong community. About 100 people

You SERIOUSLY need to learn history. The Jews left after the '48 war - a mass exodus of Iraqi Jews

n 1948, the country was placed under martial law, and the penalties for Zionism were increased. Courts martial were used to intimidate wealthy Jews, Jews were again dismissed from civil service, quotas were placed on university positions, Jewish businesses were boycotted (E. Black, p. 347) and Shafiq Ades (one of the most important anti-Zionist Jewish businessmen in the country) was arrested and executed for allegedly selling goods to Israel, shocking the community (Tripp, 123). Additionally, like most Arab League states, Iraq forbade any legal emigration of its Jews on the grounds that they might go to Israel and could strengthen that state. At the same time, increasing government oppression of the Jews fueled by anti-Israeli sentiment created an atmosphere of fear and uncertainty. 1948, the year of Israel's independence was a rough year for the Jews of Iraq:

In July 1948, the government passed a law making all Zionist activity punishable by execution, with a minimum sentence of seven years imprisonment,
By the summer, most of the wealthy Jews of Iraq were arrested as Zionists and their property confiscated,

On August 28, 1948, Jews were forbidden to engage in banking or foreign currency transactions,
In September 1948, Jews were dismissed from the railways, the post office, the telegraph department and the Finance Ministry on the ground that they were suspected of "sabotage and treason,"
On October 8, 1948, the issuance of export and import licenses to Jewish merchants was forbidden,
On October 19, 1948, the discharge of all Jewish officials and workers from all governmental departments was ordered,
In October, the Egyptian paper, El-Ahram, estimated that as a result of arrests, trials and sequestation of property, the Iraqi treasury collected some 20 million dinars or the equivalent of 80 million U.S. dollars,
On December 2, 1948, the Iraq government suggested to oil companies operating in Iraq, that no Jewish employees be accepted

Link

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You have already done that by the title and your claim.

did he now? Because Israeli mossad snipers is the term he used, and that refers to, specifically, Mossad agents.

Not all jews.

but well played, I love when that card is played, because you have nothing to stand on at all, so it's time to blur the lines and infer antisemitism where none is present.... Antisemitism fail?

Anyways, I'm not going to bother with the video, I've heard these claims before and probably will again, with little to back them up.

Don't get me wrong, I have no love lost for Mossad, but I just don't buy this story. Why actually put Mossad agents in there when you could just pay mercenaries, train them, and have a bunch of apparently arab people doing the shooting for you.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Do not let this thread turn into a Jew bashing thread. I do not like what has happened in Iraq and Afghanistan. If this information turns out to be true it would put a different perspective on things..

This video proves beyond all doubt that a majority of American deaths in Iraq were caused by Israeli/Rothschild snipers, shooting American troops to piss them off and make them kill Iraqis in a rampage. This is horrible damning footage that could force an end to Israeli/Rothschild aggression as we have known it, Fat chance justice will be served, but when you see this you will KNOW who the terrorists are.

politicalvelcraft.org...

sooz cannot embed...
www.youtube.com...#!

Mossads"By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

Remember 911 and the Mossad agents that where arrested. Caught filming the twin towers fall. Later released without explanation. Well it sounds just like what has been happening in Iraq. Snipers members of the IDF shooting at US soldiers. Caught by US marines and later just released. It makes me wonder if 911 was a false flag created by Israel to allow the US to invade Iraq....

Any ideas...

Plenty of Ideas. I've all told spent a few years in Iraq. The video was nonsense. We caught Chechnyan snipers, Syrians, Iraqi, Jordanians, Yemeni, but no IDF. I've seen all of that footage long before it was pieced together into that bit of nonsense. Only speculation and unfounded claims without evidence and an illogical premise. Insurgents were killing Marines and making them mad just fine, without IDF help. But, what do I know, I was only there.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

That's the thing.. people don't have to be stupid in order to buy into this BS. As long as they hold a little grudge against Israel they will stand beside anything that's said against it, even idiotic stories with no proof at all.

But I thought he just hated jews, cause that's what a few of you have said already.

Lets clear something up:

Israel is a country, not "all jews"
Mossad is an agency, not "all jews"

Can we at least agree on that? sure, I think the story is BS, but honestly folks, this is not a jew bashing thread at all from the OP, but, of course, it will turn into one.

Why?

Because a small but vocal minority here at ATS wants Israel, and anything related to it, to become taboo, just like the illicit drugs section.

So, is every jew on earth an Israeli Mossad Sniper? I don't think so at all, I really don't.

but.... that is the game isn't it?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by purplemer
Do not let this thread turn into a Jew bashing thread.

Too late.

No, it clearly is not, no matter how bad you want it to be. Until every jewish person on earth is an Israeli Mossad sniper (can no Israelis even be in the Mossad??) it's not. Case closed.

From your source.

This video proves beyond all doubt that a majority of American deaths in Iraq were caused by Israeli/Rothschild snipers

Which is a totally bogus claim and right off the bat loses credibility.

Yes, insanely bogus and clearly from an agenda. Feel free to attack the material the op posted, not the op, if you can find the will to be a decent human being and a good user of ATS.

Any ideas...

Yeah, it's a propaganda piece.
edit on 5-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

couldn't agree more, but again, the OP didn't create it, but going from the thread title, he believes it, which is sad. But hardly antisemitic.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
Interesting .......
And wouldn't be at all surprised.......
Look under my name...........
Juba the Iraq sniper was initially thought to be an Iraqi ....then an Iranian ......then an Israeli
The Iraqi link was an obvious one ....however his MO wasn't inline with Iraqi sniper procedures or doctrine
The Iran link was first drawn due to the likeness of a sniper instructor in iran's revolutionary guard
And was then thought to be Israeli due to his MO,tactics, technical proficiency and doctrine

His mo was .........a single shot from 2-300 meters at the base of the spine below the rear armour plate in your body armour or under the arms/armpits , an area exposed when carrying or using a weapon

In mid 00's the Brit sas sniper hunter teams were called in to deal with the threat ....a number of enemy snipers were killed and the attacks with this mo stopped.
A few months later a sniper fitting these patters resurfaced in Afghanistan ....leading to speculation that he had migrated across to afghan avoiding these hunter teams and taking his skills to a new arena, however due to the political situation between Iran and afghan analysts concluded that if this was indeed juba he was unlikely to be Iranian ( Iran and afghans relationship is another LONG subject )

Now whether juba was infact killed and subsequent kills were copycat snipers has been debated and studied for a long time, but the belief that he was an Iranian has subsided, and the belief that he was an Iraqi also has a large amount of doubt ......which kinda narrows it down

Since reading this post I've had a wee poke about online and sent a few emails

It's now looking as if juba is possibly still alive as a number of recent attacks have been attributed to him, some matching his, MO others not. But even the resurfacing of his legend and the tactics used is a concern, he was inspirational, and led to a massive increase in sniper attacks and a draw to recruitment.

I'll await replies from my sent emails, and post any relevant info here

So.......could there be israeli snipers targeting US personel .....absolutely ....it's been suspected before
Could juba have been an Israeli ......absolutely
Could juba still be alive .......maybe.......I bloody well hope not tho
edit on 5-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

LOL. Juba was a fabrication, he did not exist but that the insurency gave this fictional character credit for all sniping kills to create a myth to inspire their troops. This is well known and thought of in our intel community.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Why would "snipers from Israel" shoot American soldiers anywhere? Aren't we doing their dirty work? Kind of self defeating...

While your doing there dirty work they are planning on collapsing your country and taking over your world policing.. There are just a few more hurdles in the way yet.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

If you take a look at what the Zionists were doing in Palestine at the same time, you would understand why there would be a bit of backlash about Jews in other nations. Its sort of similar to calling all Muslims terrorists because of the Taliban.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
You ZIONIST DOGS sow what you reap,all american soldiers coming home have the same story it is
true .Ya the Liberty was true and 911 .Only ZIONIST shills dis info agents and idiot s with agenda will disagree
that this is not going on.There is nothing Zionist scumbags wont do.

Take a deep breath, relax, go for a walk, get some air......

Kissinger i hope is right Israel will cease to exist in 10 years,hopefully he will too.
The zionist have been exposed you are done satanist dogs.

Kissinger is an Ass.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
For some reason i have a mental picture of Jean-Luc Picard facepalm.
Ok. Haters gonna hate, so nothing i or anyone else could say will work in that case.
But for those who consider them-self conspiracy theorists or just any people who have (and use) that thing above their shoulders - why would Israel send special ops group to snipe US soldiers?
Reasons in the video - to keep the carnage going. Well, most of the killed people in Iraq are casualties of Shia-Sunni civilian conflict. Snipers (even if all are Israeli Mossad? snipers) are not even the main reason for US casualties in Iraq, as far as i know.
Should the sniping stop - it will not change the mutual death toll by much (because most casualties are Iraqis killed by Iraqis) and thus carnage will continue so this reason is silly.
In any case,increasing losses of US military create at home increasing political pressure to withdraw soldiers from Iraq. Israeli Mossad snipers (which are probably from the same squad as Israeli Mossad tourist-eating sharks or Israeli Mossad spying migrating birds) try to force bringing US soldiers home?
Why would Israel send highly trained personal into hostile area on an expensive complex mission that can easily backfire - to try and snipe multiple times well armed well trained Americans?
Besides the usual (notantisemiticatall) "due to being Eeeeeeevil/ Murderous/ Genocidal/ Apartheid/ Babyeating/ Organstealing Zionists",that is.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am always suspicious, but come on! There needs to be some EVIDENCE.

I've said it a thousand times on ATS, a YouTube video of someone else's opinion is NOT EVIDENCE.

Just because someone says something in a video does not automatically make it true. We can't just go around accusing people of anything we like based on a suspicion, or "feelings" expressed in a video.

Anyone who knows me on ATS knows that I do not trust the Israeli government one iota. I believe that the Zionist cult within the Jewish state is one of the most dangerous groups of people on the planet and that they are capable of doing anything to anyone to get their way. We've seen them using fake British passports to murder people.

If these people have been arrested by US forces, and they were known to be Israeli, where is the internal revolution? Where is the evidence these soldiers gathered? Why is all still just hearsay and accusation?

You'd have thought that the second time they caught Israeli Mossad killing their fellow soldiers someone would have had the common sense to NOT TRUST THEIR OWN LEADERSHIP and get the information out themselves! So where is it? Why are US soldiers still not doing anything about this if so many of them are certain that Mossad is behind it?

As a person deeply distrusting of the Israeli regime, even I can see that this is pointless unless someone has some concrete evidence to back up the claims. Until then, it's just more of the same BS...

Here, I have a YouTube video of a guy saying he met a talking garden gnome once, IT MUST BE TRUE!

And FYI to others calling this thread an "anti Jew" thread, grow the f up. You can't throw that accusation up against every criticism of the Israeli state, it's pathetic and it's weak. The Israeli government and elements within it are what is being discussed here, not a religious faith.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Israel is a nation of 7.1 million. Say all are evil to the bone (from toddlers to elderly),all are top snipers, all are Zionists trying to take over the world (including more then million Israeli Arabs).
How exactly 7 million are going to police the world? And how sniping (lets go wild with numbers here) thousands of US soldiers would help with that uber-evil goal?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This thread is being closed pending a staff review.

Also for people to calm down.

Thank You.

~Tenth
ATS Mod
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is beinb re-opened with the expectation that members will abide by the Terms & Conditions. This thread will be closely monitored by staff and further violations will result in a posting ban of 72hrs.

~Tenth

edit on 10/6/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I am not sure if that video was real or fake and it really doesn't matter anyways ...But i wouldn't be a bit surprised if Mossad agents actually fire at the Americans and then blame it on shia/ Iranians....They are very good at that game .They have had a lot of practices.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Its so bizarre that threads which even talk about Islam or Islamism are instantly deleted, but a thread which levels completely baseless accusations at Jews being the perpetrators of murders of US soldiers in Iraq is allowed to stay open.
edit on 6-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I thought this thread would be in the hoax board by now.

Ah well, screw evidence, who needs it.
All that is required now days is a narrator, an editing software and a bunch of haters.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm reserving judgement on this. The video soundtrack is pure hearsay by some unknown Colonel and nothing is actually proved. The site is far from unbiased, almost as bad as AtlasShrugged.
It stinks of propaganda. If Mossad are involved it would not be directly, they'd use proxys, there's plenty of stupid kids in the M.E. who will shoot anyone if you gave them a gun.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
How exactly 7 million are going to police the world? And how sniping (lets go wild with numbers here) thousands of US soldiers would help with that uber-evil goal?

Wait and see. Deceit is a very handy tool for Zionists. Even with their allies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join