It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad Snipers Killing U.S. Troops in Iraq: U.S. Marine Throws Medals To The Floor!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Maybe there is an agenda. I dont know. I posted it up here so that it could be credited or discredited by the minds of ATS...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here is the video

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Quote from the origonal You tube comments

"dude, from my very perspective u provided nothing but - to me - hearsay. show me evidence ur i have to dismiss ur comment as of no informational value. ."

same same here

Add something of value. Saying you need proof does nothing. I dont know if its true I was not there. This is a conspiracy website. Many things here have a lack of factual evidence. It does not mean they they should be instantly discredited. Its worth trying to look between the lines sometimes and in my eyes that is what ATS is about...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by stirling
Quote from the origonal You tube comments

"dude, from my very perspective u provided nothing but - to me - hearsay. show me evidence ur i have to dismiss ur comment as of no informational value. ."

same same here

Add something of value. Saying you need proof does nothing. I dont know if its true I was not there. This is a conspiracy website. Many things here have a lack of factual evidence. It does not mean they they should be instantly discredited. Its worth trying to look between the lines sometimes and in my eyes that is what ATS is about...

I support your view . This is a conspiracy website not mainstream media. There are many incidents which cannot be explained . People have to search and find the truth themselves .

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

"People have to search and find the truth themselves . "

Here, here
Although some are too blinded by loyalty ........or simply lazy......,,or afraid of what must be done to glean that information

But be rest assured certain govs are as untrusting of the Israeli gov as many here would hope.......and indeed infiltrate and spy on them........a job many dont want to do.........not due to political or religious beliefs ..........but due to having to get 'cut' before the op
It's all about blending in..........example

Imagine infiltrating the Israelis and being seen in say the toilets, in the changing rooms before/after PT ect .........being a 'cavalier' and not a 'roundhead'.

Now our parachute harnesses are among the most comfortable in the world .........not so much on a HAHO jump 5 days after getting cut

Hence why some dont like the work

I just roll with "well women love anything with 10% off

edit on 5-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The truth is they were Canadian snipers wanting to expend the war in Iraq so the US will go bankrupt and the Canadian Gov can buy up the US for cheap. Now that has just as much proof and logic behind it as the op, none.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Do not let this thread turn into a Jew bashing thread.

Too late.

From your source.

This video proves beyond all doubt that a majority of American deaths in Iraq were caused by Israeli/Rothschild snipers

Which is a totally bogus claim and right off the bat loses credibility.

Any ideas...

Yeah, it's a propaganda piece.
edit on 5-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Do not let this thread turn into a Jew bashing thread.

You have already done that by the title and your claim.

If this information turns out to be true

funny how you claim it is a fact, then say you dont know.

There is zero proof in that video, so this thread is just a hate the jew thread.

Why is this a hate the Jew thread? What do your average Jews have to do with Extremist Zionists?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
ooops....
edit on 5-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You people are so unbelievably relentless in your lies.

The majority of deaths? You mean it has nothing to do with the Shia-Sunni fighting for control of Iraq?

This is why propaganda works. People know nothing of the internal politics of the region.

There are no Zionists in Iraq. The US is caught up in an internecine battle between the majority Shia and the minority Sunni. Saddam Hussein was a Sunni - the Ba'athist party are Sunni; he ruled Iraq for some 30+ years; in that time period, the Shia were prohibited from practicing their religion, were prevented from traveling to their holy sites, such as in the Shia holy city of Karbala (where Imam Husayn fell in battle to the Caliph Umar), Iranians, majority of whom are Shia, were proscribed from visiting the grave of their Imam. This is the reason for the conflicts; since the US came in and Saddam kicked out of power, the US began making ties with the Shia, particularly with the Ayatollah Sistani.

Therefore, almost all the deaths are the result of Sunni attacks (Al Qaida in Iraq, led by Abu Dua) on Americans and Shia Muslims, and Shia reprisals. Take note that Iran is building closer ties with Iraq with the intention of creating a Shia bloc of nations from Iran-Iraq-Syria(until they lose control to the Sunni Muslim Brotherhood)-Lebanon. The Sunni leadership are of course aware of this; hence, their opposition in Iraq, and in Syria.

How you can pull the Zionists into this when they have absolutely nothing to do with it is mind numbing. It is pathetic and sad that more people here will give credence to this bull# claim of one guy over FACTS of what causes the vast majority of US deaths in Iraq.
edit on 5-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This couldn't possibly be happening, could it?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This video proves beyond all doubt that a majority of American deaths in Iraq were caused by Israeli/Rothschild snipers

Not really ask any ATS veteran who fought in Iraq who they were fighthing:

Iraqis,Libyans,Iranians, and other Foreign fighters, financed by Iran,Saudi,Kuwait, and their clandestined agencies such as , ISI,MISIRI aka VEVAK.

Mosasad and the rothchilds is just as ridiculous as me saying 9-11 was caused by Iran, and the hojjatieh

Meh.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This thread should be closed for the simple reason that its title makes a claim that is then contradicted by the OP's caveat that 'he doesn't know if it's true', which, under scrutiny, obviously proves to be nothing more than antisemitic smut.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
The truth is they were Canadian snipers wanting to expend the war in Iraq so the US will go bankrupt and the Canadian Gov can buy up the US for cheap. Now that has just as much proof and logic behind it as the op, none.

Sweet.

Wonder how much i can get Manhattan Island for?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

There are no Zionists in Iraq.

There are, on the western border area, creating a Jewish settlement and with plans to have it incorporated into Greater Israel, based on some textual evidence that the area was at one time part of ancient Israel.
So they would have an interest in creating instability so their operation flies under the radar and ends up an accomplished fact, just like Israel proper.
edit on 5-10-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

There are, on the western border area, creating a Jewish settlement and with plans to have it incorporated into Greater Israel, based on some textual evidence that the area was at one time part of ancient Israel. So they would have an interest in creating instability so their operation flies under the radar and ends up an accomplished fact, just like Israel proper.

And of course you have no proof for this. Yet you believe it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

And of course you have no proof for this. Yet you believe it.

Where do you imagine that I heard about this, at some secret conspiracy enthusiasts meeting, or something?
I read about it in the news, on regular news web sites.
If you are unaware of what I am talking abbout, I suggest you look into the matter yourself, and while you are at it, look for some evidence for your claim that there are no Zionists in Iraq.
There was a Jewish community in Iraq before the US invasion, and Babylon/Baghdad was the capital of Judaism for centuries.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

How is this "Jew hate"???

Why cant you people separate a government, a state, izrael from a religion?

Or are you saying that the Nazi like actions of the izraeli apartheid state is based on Judaism?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Get over it.

Tired of this smoke screen. That if you say something about izrael, it means you hate Jews.

You people seriously need help. This is some kind of mental disorder and should be diagnosed as such.

izrael is a Nazi like apartheid state.

Youre the one whos saying that the actions of the izraeli government are based on Judaism not us.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
None of this is surprising to me...someone that has literally studied 911 since the summer of 02. Bush and friends worked w/ people just like them...end game...in Israel.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join