It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad Snipers Killing U.S. Troops in Iraq: U.S. Marine Throws Medals To The Floor!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Do not let this thread turn into a Jew bashing thread. I do not like what has happened in Iraq and Afghanistan. If this information turns out to be true it would put a different perspective on things..

This video proves beyond all doubt that a majority of American deaths in Iraq were caused by Israeli/Rothschild snipers, shooting American troops to piss them off and make them kill Iraqis in a rampage. This is horrible damning footage that could force an end to Israeli/Rothschild aggression as we have known it, Fat chance justice will be served, but when you see this you will KNOW who the terrorists are.

politicalvelcraft.org...

sooz cannot embed...
www.youtube.com...#!

Mossads"By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

Remember 911 and the Mossad agents that where arrested. Caught filming the twin towers fall. Later released without explanation. Well it sounds just like what has been happening in Iraq. Snipers members of the IDF shooting at US soldiers. Caught by US marines and later just released. It makes me wonder if 911 was a false flag created by Israel to allow the US to invade Iraq....

Any ideas...

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Do not let this thread turn into a Jew bashing thread.

You have already done that by the title and your claim.

If this information turns out to be true

funny how you claim it is a fact, then say you dont know.

There is zero proof in that video, so this thread is just a hate the jew thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
No ideas. Just an overall sick feeling in my stomach. Especially when those men (boys?) go down in an instant. I've seen that happen in RL and it is one of the scariest things ever. If you hear a bomb you know you're safe because you can hear it, when you see people going down with no sound - you better start running.

For the sake of the argument, let's say these were Iraqi people shooting but we all know who sold them the sniper. I hate this world.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It would not surprise me in the least if this is true. I still would like to know what british troops were doing in Iraq, dressed in civi clothes with a car full of expplosives and guns. They shot the local police then were arrested. The british army stormed the prison and released them. No mention of this from our govt. Troops in civi clothes? Not in uniform in a war zone? Alphabet gang at work? Were they israelis? They were terrorists no matter what, or how you look at it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
proof on the video??....c'mon, you must think people here are pretty stupid, your OP insults my intelligence....and where is the marine that throws his medals to to the floor...."the bigger the claim, the bigger the proof"

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

What an absolute joke. You make a speculative thread which suggests a horrifying story without any proof at all, claim you don't know anything about it, and "expect" this not to be a Jew bashing thread? Cut the BS.

If I'd make the same move; create a thread called "Iran is responsible for Africa's starvation" and put up a video of someone talking about it, wouldn't you feel obliged to mock it?

Yeah.
Pathetic thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

What a freaking joke.

Watching the video, the narrator references the uss liberty in under 10 second from the start.
Quite obviously there is an agenda here.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
proof on the video??....c'mon, you must think people here are pretty stupid

That's the thing.. people don't have to be stupid in order to buy into this BS. As long as they hold a little grudge against Israel they will stand beside anything that's said against it, even idiotic stories with no proof at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
That's the thing.. people don't have to be stupid in order to buy into this BS. As long as they hold a little grudge against Israel they will stand beside anything that's said against it, even idiotic stories with no proof at all.

If you knew anything about weapons you would think twice before calling this an idiotic story. Let me give you a hint, Israel is not the only country manufacturing these high-tech weapons and ze Germans are not involved this time.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Don’t know about this being true or whatever, but the sad thing is that it would not at all surprise me if it were.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i always doubt these stories

BUT.. the BBC are reporting that an american has just been on a rampage in isreal - Eilat, on the red sea, killing people.....

let me find a link

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Why did they waste time arresting them? They should have just shot them. And OP due to the propaganda that's been told over the years many people are incapable of telling the difference between a Jew and a Zionist.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If Mossad were willing to slam planes into US buildings and blame it on Muslims, what makes you think they aren't responsible for these crimes?

I wouldn't put it past them. Sadly most Americans are brainwashed and will still believe that nasty muslims want to kill them all.

Sad really. And you people STILL give money to Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
proof on the video??....c'mon, you must think people here are pretty stupid

Same can be said about Americans and 9/11

A whole nation brainwashed because despite any real proof the media tells you it was Saudi / Egypt and yet you invade Afghan and Iraq.

Fools.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Why did they waste time arresting them? They should have just shot them. And OP due to the propaganda that's been told over the years many people are incapable of telling the difference between a Jew and a Zionist.

Exactly... Zionists are good guys. As you can see, they share our ideals... m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=p-1XN1GY8D4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dp-1XN1GY8D4

Jews, on the other hand... well, they killed Jesus. They need to pay.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

a majority of American deaths in Iraq were caused by Israeli/Rothschild snipers

Less than 1% of US deaths in Iraq were caused by sniper fire, so this crap theory falls at the first hurdle really.

I would have thought that Rothschilds would make terrible snipers anyway since their top hats and highly reflective monocles mean that they are easily spotted even at long distances.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is up your alley

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Interesting .......
And wouldn't be at all surprised.......
Look under my name...........
Juba the Iraq sniper was initially thought to be an Iraqi ....then an Iranian ......then an Israeli
The Iraqi link was an obvious one ....however his MO wasn't inline with Iraqi sniper procedures or doctrine
The Iran link was first drawn due to the likeness of a sniper instructor in iran's revolutionary guard
And was then thought to be Israeli due to his MO,tactics, technical proficiency and doctrine

His mo was .........a single shot from 2-300 meters at the base of the spine below the rear armour plate in your body armour or under the arms/armpits , an area exposed when carrying or using a weapon

In mid 00's the Brit sas sniper hunter teams were called in to deal with the threat ....a number of enemy snipers were killed and the attacks with this mo stopped.
A few months later a sniper fitting these patters resurfaced in Afghanistan ....leading to speculation that he had migrated across to afghan avoiding these hunter teams and taking his skills to a new arena, however due to the political situation between Iran and afghan analysts concluded that if this was indeed juba he was unlikely to be Iranian ( Iran and afghans relationship is another LONG subject )

Now whether juba was infact killed and subsequent kills were copycat snipers has been debated and studied for a long time, but the belief that he was an Iranian has subsided, and the belief that he was an Iraqi also has a large amount of doubt ......which kinda narrows it down

Since reading this post I've had a wee poke about online and sent a few emails

It's now looking as if juba is possibly still alive as a number of recent attacks have been attributed to him, some matching his, MO others not. But even the resurfacing of his legend and the tactics used is a concern, he was inspirational, and led to a massive increase in sniper attacks and a draw to recruitment.

I'll await replies from my sent emails, and post any relevant info here

So.......could there be israeli snipers targeting US personel .....absolutely ....it's been suspected before
Could juba have been an Israeli ......absolutely
Could juba still be alive .......maybe.......I bloody well hope not tho
edit on 5-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Quote from the origonal You tube comments

"dude, from my very perspective u provided nothing but - to me - hearsay. show me evidence ur i have to dismiss ur comment as of no informational value. ."

same same here

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What an absolute joke. You make a speculative thread which suggests a horrifying story without any proof at all, claim you don't know anything about it, and "expect" this not to be a Jew bashing thread? Cut the BS.

If I'd make the same move; create a thread called "Iran is responsible for Africa's starvation" and put up a video of someone talking about it, wouldn't you feel obliged to mock it?

Yeah.
Pathetic thread.
I don't think bashing anybody was the OP's intention. He's not bashing Jews. Judaism is a religion, for Jews, just as Christianity is for Christians. That being said, this thread isn't about Jews. It's about Mossad and the state of Israel. But then again, there really is no seperation of church and state when it comes to the state of Israel. Like American alphabet agencies, something of this nature is not beneath Mossad. Their motto says it all, and they have been involved in less than savory activities.
edit on 5-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join