It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who think it is irresponsible not to get vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
All right, I have no problem with people who want to get vaccinated and choose to do it and have decided that they believe it's a wise decision. It's not my way, but the debates on here about vaccines are endless. But one thing I am tired of hearing and that needs to be corrected here and now is the often cited retort by pro-vaccine people that, "You're putting other people in danger if you don't get vaccinated. It's irresponsible."

To set the record straight, it is well known that people getting certain vaccinations, then shed that very virus they were vaccinated against. So yes, what can and does happen is that those around the newly vaccinated person may GET that disease FROM the vaccinated person. The virus may be shed by the vaccinated person from 72 hours to literally weeks after their vaccination. This shedding can occur through feces, urine, mouth/saliva and through the nose.

This is NOT a theory. It is a documented fact. The worst case scenario is the example of polio. Polio was eradicated in North America and the last case having finished by the 80s. BUT since they started vaccinating third world populations with the nasal polio vaccine, they thought it would be a good idea to introduce that vaccine to children in North America, even though there was no need. The FDA and CDC themselves have admitted that this essentially reintroduced Polio back into North America, through vaccine shedding - other people getting polio from those who were vaccinated, and I might add, those who didn't need to be vaccinated for it.

Vaccine shedding is so well known among doctors that when someone has cancer, or organ transplant surgery, they are told to stay away from the recently vaccinated. Do they tell this to the public at large? Do they tell you this in the ads urging you to get the flu shot? I think you know the answer.

Vaccine virus shedding has happened with vaccines including:measles, rubella, chicken pox, rotavirus and the common flu shot.

READ FOR YOURSELF

So, if you want to get vaccinated, and I don't, please don't tell me I'm being irresponsible. Unless everyone got vaccinated on the same day at the same time, your getting vaccinated could make someone else ill.
edit on 4-10-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thanks. Very succinct and a service to the community....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

it is YOUR OWN right to decide what is injected into your body, for people to criticize that decision is not PRO rights,

those who support forced vaccinations would certainly get some perspective if and when someone wants to forcibly inject them with something they dont want, hence the point of such rights

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Just a thought if you have been injected why worry if some one has not been. you will not get it. (or will you)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

s&f and kudos for such a well presented OP.

how right you are. the morality question (responsible or not) of vaccinating should be a parental decision, none other. not the dr, not the government, not the guys next door, the school nurse or the school board for that matter.

besides, when the base composition keeps changing, those administering it aren't even sure it works so how can anyone else be ?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ha ha

If people read what was in them they wouldn,t touch them. Not one piece of 100% proof they have saved lives as they can also be attributed to improved hygiene and pharmacuticles. Not only that what are these people worrying about? They shouldn't be able to catch anything according from anyone.

Regards

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It is a damn shame that I cannot take any vaccines because of the thimerosal. It contains organic mercury, and I am allergic to the whole thing. Do I get sick often? Quite the opposite. When, and if, I get sick, it only takes me about half a day to get over the illness. Compare that to most of the population, who take on average 3 days or more to heal up.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Why are you afraid of vaccine shedding if you are healthy ? Im sure you realize how stupid it is to compare your scare of vaccine shedding if you are healthy to those who has cancer and have been told not to be around just vaccinated people.

Can you provide real data that vaccine shedding is inteed endangering your health? Not the hear sayings. WHO did take caution few years ago against influenza vaccine shedding and it was not invasive vaccine the one which was in focus was intranasal influenza vaccine.

The most absurd thing is when these fears gets totally out of context, if you are healthy do not compare yourself to those who have underlying diseases and low immunity against viruses

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I feel sorry for my self, I've had all the vaccines under the sun, and ones that may or may not effect my motherhood, or my future daughters motherhood.

Too late for me, but what happens when its time to decide if my child should get vaccinated?
Hmm. I can see me being in a pickle.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by drevill
Ha ha

If people read what was in them they wouldn,t touch them. Not one piece of 100% proof they have saved lives as they can also be attributed to improved hygiene and pharmacuticles. Not only that what are these people worrying about? They shouldn't be able to catch anything according from anyone.

Regards

No 100% proof they saved life? find me someone with polio? chicken pox? oh right! they magically disappeared.

I know whats in them.. thy don;t have full active viruses, they have dead virus in them. Reason you get "slightly sick" is because you body does not care if its dead or not, it activates 100% defense and attack the vaccine as a full blown threat, thus creating anti-bodies for the actual virus you may get.

edit: should note that you should not get all the vaccine they give you, esp like HPV vaccine, a healthy person who is not promiscuous should not need to worry about that. Get vaccines that are developed long ago and known to treat and eradicate the virus from human populations, like Polio, chicken pox etc. Most of you are alive and healthy and have all your limbs is because you received the DTPP vaccine shot as a baby.

Source: i am a microbiologist, if not, Centre for Disease Control
edit on 10/5/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
[color=dodgerblue] We no longer receive vaccinations in this house.

I cannot prove a link, but after receiving a series of several vaccinations that were required for entering the nursing program at the school I was attending at the time, my health went downhill. After three years of being jerked around by doctors who would not listen, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.

Like I said, I can't prove a link, but, I was super healthy and rarely sick up to that point. I guess I will never know for sure either way. The only thing I do know for certain is that my life hasn't been the same since and my children will not be subjected to that garbage.
edit on 5-10-2012 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

Why are you afraid of vaccine shedding if you are healthy ? Im sure you realize how stupid it is to compare your scare of vaccine shedding if you are healthy to those who has cancer and have been told not to be around just vaccinated people.

Can you provide real data that vaccine shedding is inteed endangering your health? Not the hear sayings. WHO did take caution few years ago against influenza vaccine shedding and it was not invasive vaccine the one which was in focus was intranasal influenza vaccine.

The most absurd thing is when these fears gets totally out of context, if you are healthy do not compare yourself to those who have underlying diseases and low immunity against viruses

I didn't say I was afraid of vaccine virus shedding. I said it exists and therefore those who think that not getting vaccinated is endangering people should know that GETTING vaccinated can endanger people too. I'm not trying to scare you or anyone, or spread fear. I'm trying to clear up a common fact that a lot of people don't seem to know. I am no more afraid of vaccine virus shedding than I am of the flu itself. The risks are similar is what I am saying. My contention is that when someone says, "You not vaccinating yourself puts others in danger," the fact is also true about those who do vaccinate.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is something that has been causing me headaches lately.
There has been an outbreak of the whooping cough here in England. That is what the media has been spreading anyway. Now they want pregnant women to have this whooping cough vaccine and my missus is expecting our second child due in March. They want her to have it in a few weeks and i'm not ok with that.
We never had any with our first child and he's been healthy etc. I don't know what to do....
What troubles me is if she doesn't have the vaccine and our newborn comes down with this whooping cough I would feel terrible. I'm at a loss of what to do....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

What you are saying is the truth. It is well known. If you have had a severe reaction to the flu vaccine in the past, don't get it again. That information is listed at many medical sites, if someone tries to tell you it isn't the truth, print out the information from ten sources to carry around with you. Don't let someone intimidate you into taking something that you could die from. A severe histamine reaction can occur from injecting a vaccine if your body already has the ability to fight it. Eat right and study cravings when you get sick, the body may need something or possibly nothing. Starve a fever and feed a cold. Keep your immune system strong, learn what to eat to stop it from overreacting..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Pregnant women should not get vaccine, i'm not sure, maybe they think its safe?

But its interesting about the whooping cough.... many people received DPT vaccine as babies, and almost eradicated it, now we have people who never got the shot resurfacing the Pertussis(whooping cough) virus again.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

That choice is yours really we have three kids all strong and strong willed. We didn't vaccinate any of them.
We read and read pro and con. Basically we took the opinion of others that risk outweighed gain. And also studies/reports stating non conclusive proof that a vaccine had saved one life

Try this
vactruth.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Last friday my 81 year old mother got her flu shot. last night she went to the hospital with penuma in both lungs.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by drevill
reply to post by SilentE

That choice is yours really we have three kids all strong and strong willed. We didn't vaccinate any of them.
We read and read pro and con. Basically we took the opinion of others that risk outweighed gain. And also studies/reports stating non conclusive proof that a vaccine had saved one life

Try this
vactruth.com...

Thanks for the link

I have a lot to digest... although I think i've made my decision in regards to the whooping cough vaccine. Next step is taking the flak from the nurse with the needle!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

If you're healthy than you shouldn't require any vaccinations of any sort at all.

I don't vaccinate my children. I've also sent a letter to the school explaining that my child will not be vaccinated and if it was absolutely necessary that he be vaccinated than the school must sign a waver taking responsibility if my child should have any adverse reactions to said vaccinations. My son does not need vaccinated to go to school now.

Also, my son got the swine flu a few years ago. That was good for him because it built up his immune system. He has not been sick since. I attribute that to lack of vaccinations. My mother gets the flu shot every year, she gets sick every few months.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
IMO... SOME vaccines are needed. SOME actually benefit us. SOME have the potential to cause major issues in SOME people.

My oldest had a severe reaction to the MMR, as in so bad there were hospitalizations and 2 VAERS reports. I researched the hell out of vaccinations afterward... that was in 1992 I believe. From then to now I really do believe that SOME vaccines are GREAT! SOME have to potential to harm people... due to a fluke reaction/allergy and also the certain ingredients which are toxic. My first born was diagnosed by a pediatric neurologist as having "profound processing problems" and "autism spectrum disorder"... aka... high recorded IQ and cant use it. I thank our lucky stars that she is a high functioner and back then I fought like hell for NO MORE vaccinations for her. Lord knows what would have happened with another exposure.. and the Drs didnt know either.

IMO we need a huge shake up in how we manufacture our vaccines and our methods of making them. Known poisons NOW that who's complete potential in the past was not recognized are not necessary to the manufacture of vaccinations now. Why we dont change the formulations I have no idea.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join