It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hank Williams Sr. Portrait

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I "think" this is the right forum for this, if not my apologies.

So I'm a fan of Hank Williams Sr. and family. I was watching a video on his website and something caught my eye that I wanted to share here. I would like to think it can be explained, but at first glance it makes me wonder. After looking for that specific portrait, I found one that looks like this is on both shoulders of the photograph, that one was too large to upload, but this one here worked. Is this from the effects of the photographic technology back in that day? Thanks for any input.

edit on 4-10-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
I "think" this is the right forum for this, if not my apologies.

So I'm a fan of Hank Williams Sr. and family. I was watching a video on his website and something caught my eye that I wanted to share here. I would like to think it can be explained, but at first glance it makes me wonder. After looking for that specific portrait, I found one that looks like this is on both shoulders of the photograph, that one was too large to upload, but this one here worked. Is this from the effects of the photographic technology back in that day? Thanks for any input.

edit on 4-10-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

Although very spooky now that I know to look for it, I think it's probably just an optical illusion with the lighting that wasn't intended.

Definitely spooky though!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Is there a way to find that picture not zoomed in? I can see what you are seeing but if a regular full photo could be found, I would really like to see it.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

They're standing in front of a photo collage so the zombie-looking thing is just part of a photograph.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Why would that be intended to be in the collage in the first place? It's not exactly a sane image to have with a family photo.
edit on 5-10-2012 by CrimsonKnight13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13
Why would that be intended to be in the collage in the first place? It's not exactly a sane image to have with a family photo.

It's just a distortion of the pattern on the drapes behind them.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Looks like King Diamond was sneaking in a photo op.

edit on 5-10-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

That's a pretty crazy "distortion". I find it quite strange that people are leaning towards the scientific when it's extremely close to a phantasm's face. I'm not sure what to believe since chance isn't something I move through life with.

Then again, people make weird designs & we mistake such for looking like something familiar. Either way, it's a weird feature of the photo.

My verdict: no idea what it may be but I think we all enjoy mysteries as such

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That's his manager.

Definitely odd. My dad is a huge HS fan. I listen to him too, but I like Jr a little better. Hank died but 23 miles or so from where I live. Sr is one of the all-time greats!

new topics

top topics

join