It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Birthdate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Let me ask you a question, what do you call a conspiracy that involves the marital institution and family institution?

Its based on the Chinese astrology. As we know, the chinese astrology differs that of the western one based on an annual rotation, compared the western month based rotation. The chinese one has also 12 signs, but has a 12 year cycle to start all over again.

And the two favorites of this chinese system are the Dragon and the Tiger sign.

So the goal of this conspiracy is to produce children being born in both of those two signs, either. So a mother should differ in age with their son (or daugther) of roughly about 24 years. Or 22 years, or 26 years. Depends on what signs they are (planned to be) born. This is also true for the father...

So for example, here is a real case which makes me wonder. And the number of cases of this type of conspiracy is growing, as far as my observations concerns.

Example: A mother who was born into the dragon sign (december 1988) is giving birt to a son that was born in july 2012 (a dragon sign). But the mother also has an older sister who was born in november 1986 (another tiger born). And to add upon this, the mother also has a husband who was 2 years older then her (so he is at the same age as her elder sister), which means he is also a tiger born person.

Conclusion: We have one dragon mother, a dragon son, a tiger sister and a tiger husband. Could this in anyway possible to be only a pure coinsidence? I repeat THIS IS A REAL WORLD CASE. This case trully happened!

A pure coincidence, or someone (or a group of people) are resposible in setting up this scheme? Is this really an odd natural (or divine, for zealots) phenomenon/coincidence, which just happens like that, without the intervention of a conscious design? Or was it a carefully planned conspiracy, right from the beginning on??

What do you guys say? FYI i live in Indonesia, and yes its still part of asia. So, what do you think about this?

And we dont even have a name for this type of conspiracy, yet. And i think it would be a good idea to give it a name, so we could signify this phenomenon.

Okay, now let me explain a litle, why those two signs are chosen? First, the dragon, a myth animal, those who are born to this sign are known to have good mental and physical condition. They are rather stable emotionaly, even intelectually. Have good common sense and consciousness. They do well in school, but especially in their real life career. Basically they are known to be well balanced and strong by nature.

The tiger in the other hand is known to be very talented. Smooth yet quite deep in their thoughts. Original and down to earth, by nature. Emotionaly, they are empathetical to their surrounding, but yet also stable. I like to call it rather sensible then sensitive.

In short, the dragon is probably accomparable to the sagittarius in the western zodiac. And the tiger have similarities to a aquarius. Im not very sure about this, but this gives a not all to bad picture of those two chinese zodiacs.

Another point is, that the chinese zodiac is easier to maintain if some people want to do a conspiracy of a preset birth. Since it is a yearly based zodiac. To do the same plot to create a schaduled birth according the western zodiac must have been a lot trickier. For example if you wanted a sagittarian or an aquarian child, the fertilization process must have tohappen in an exact time, approx. on march or on may. Exactly (or roughly) 9 month before the desired birth time/month of the child. So the eastern, asian zodiac is far more suited for this type of conspiracy/plan to conduct.

Another case is where the mother is born in april 1986 (a tiger) and gave birth to a child in february 2010 (also a tiger born baby). This case also happens for real.

So what do you think about this? Thank you for reading....
edit on 4-10-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I like the Chinese zodiac. It's fun (:

I'm a Dragon. My sister is a Tiger.

I have an Ox son, and a Tiger son.

That's about it. =/

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Maybe it's set up by some types, you hear of bloodlines and stuff, so it could be a way of fine tuning what ever the hell it is they're doing.

Or it could just be astrology, we might attract certain signs to themselves just by our behaviour.

I've never looked into zodiac signs before, but both myself and my partner are snakes. One fire, one earth.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

How common is this?

My dad's a rooster, my mom's a rat, my sister's a goat, and my husband and I are dragons.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What do they call that? Planned parenthood?? It doesn't seem to be much of a conspiracy, no real guarantees about how the kids would turn out. I am a Dragon but am reasonably sure that was not planned for, in fact I can fairly well guarantee my mom would have been much happier if I had come along a few years later instead, but, well, stuff happens.

Odd that last night my only Tiger-year girlfriend popped into a dream. I hadn't thought about her in years.

If it is all a sinister plot I don't think I would be very worried about it. I always thought the world might be a better place if everyone was like me though.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A lot of Dragons replying to this thread... My wife and I are both dragons too! Coincidence surely?

Regarding the family in the OP, it could be deliberate but to breed to order like that would take a bit of luck. But, if you believe that there are advantages to be gained by being born at a specific time then why not give it a go?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think it's a coincidence. Out of the hundreds of thousands of people born each day growing up, having kids out of a population of over 6 billion I bet there are tons of families who can fall under these same circumstances. Probable hundreds in China alone and hundreds in each of all the other major countries each. Thousands of families could have this applied to them.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Um, this doesn't make sense at all. For one, there are other sought after signs in the Chinese zodiac for people worried about either child's happiness or how much wealth they will see over a lifetime.

Year of the golden pig was a huge year for baby wards...

Also, there are different cycles of elements too with the zodiac, so some years when dragons come around, won't be as popular as others etc.

As far as the "coincidence" regarding your family, it's people that are related being around the same age. That's not weird at all...

I meet a lot of people the same year as myself because we're the same age. I also have a lot of nieces and nephews the same sign simply because everyone was looking to have kids around that stage in their life, or they all decided to have to one after the other (group think)
edit on 4-10-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Dragon.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I am a goat, my hubby is a monkey, have a dragon daughter and a horse son...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I've always thought that the only way any astrologic personality definitions would be in any way proveable, on a scientific level was if it was based not on birthdates but on conception-dates.
meaning, it's more important to know when the person was concieved, than when they were born. I mean the baby is pretty much the same when it's in utero 3 days before it comes out.. but vastly different 3 days before conception (no-existent) compared to 3 days after conception (mitosis, the beginning of a zygote)...

if the tides are so very influenced by the moon, just as female's hormones are.. then one could say the fluids that are organizing themselves in the zygote.. the ordering of the genes.. how things are going to be 'set up' in the organism which eventually lead to the eventual extrapolation of the full grown being... then one could say that at certain times of the year.. we are under different gravitational/electromagnetic influences (however certainly subtle).. and those basic primordial genetic fluids are in utero. organizing themselves...
then the stars and planets under the certain zodiac sign would (in a bell curve graph) lump certain personality-types together because they all were under the same grav/mag influences during initial formation...

so i think it's about conception-date. but we use birth date ... and i guess it's still just as accurate.. 9 months down the road..

but with what i just said in mind.. then these pre-destined dates... if tampered with or influenced.. would have to be tampered with surrounding the conception date... even orchestrating or influencing WHO mates with WHO in order for a certain being or type of being to come into existence.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
I like the Chinese zodiac. It's fun (:

I'm a Dragon. My sister is a Tiger.

I have an Ox son, and a Tiger son.

That's about it. =/

Only a cosmic coincidence then?

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Maybe it's set up by some types, you hear of bloodlines and stuff, so it could be a way of fine tuning what ever the hell it is they're doing.

Or it could just be astrology, we might attract certain signs to themselves just by our behaviour.

I've never looked into zodiac signs before, but both myself and my partner are snakes. One fire, one earth.

Yes, it might too, i myself tend to be attracted by dragon girls, dunno why.

Snakes are humanitarians, Gandhi was a snake.

Originally posted by LeSigh
How common is this?

My dad's a rooster, my mom's a rat, my sister's a goat, and my husband and I are dragons.

I am an aquarius rat.

Originally posted by Insomniac
A lot of Dragons replying to this thread... My wife and I are both dragons too! Coincidence surely?

Regarding the family in the OP, it could be deliberate but to breed to order like that would take a bit of luck. But, if you believe that there are advantages to be gained by being born at a specific time then why not give it a go?

Yeah almost creepy, isnt it?

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
What do they call that? Planned parenthood?? It doesn't seem to be much of a conspiracy, no real guarantees about how the kids would turn out. I am a Dragon but am reasonably sure that was not planned for, in fact I can fairly well guarantee my mom would have been much happier if I had come along a few years later instead, but, well, stuff happens.

Odd that last night my only Tiger-year girlfriend popped into a dream. I hadn't thought about her in years.

If it is all a sinister plot I don't think I would be very worried about it. I always thought the world might be a better place if everyone was like me though.

Hmm, funny coinsidence there
Another "cosmic plot" perhaps? LOL

reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Yes, sure, theres no doubt tons of people are born into those sign by pure coincidence. But a deliberatelly planned plot comes also in mind.

reply to post by prevenge

Interesting thought. You might be right, but some also believe its the event when the baby came out of the womb, what defines its astral properties. But this is of course less logical than your explaination.

But the chinese zodiac is only one version, there is also the western. And we have a local zodiac based on the week cycle. Its called the WUKU. With one full cycle consisting of 30 signs (30 x 7 = 210 days). And also another DAILY BASED, a combination of each day and 5 other designation. A full cycle of 35 days only.

Here is a site which calculates this so called WETON, didnt find one that is in english, perhaps you can use google translate. www.primbon.com...
edit on 9-10-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I am a bad a$$ mofo.......Sorry I was using the chrisfishenstein sign......lol

August is the month for all bad a$$ mofo's to come out!!

I don't see all that many coincidences here with like 6 billion people born daily there.....IMO

But interesting thread none-the-less

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So what about the elements.
They rotate wood, fire,earth,metal,and water taking 60 years for the 12 yrs cycle to repeat.
I am a wood tiger but my cousin with the same exact birthday but 12 yrs younger is a fire tiger. We aren't the same.
I don't agree with planning things of this nature out like that. It wouldn't work. It's manipulation and forcing things like that brings bad karma.
So for example we have 4 members in the family with the same day. One of my sisters is the first pregnant and says hey it's on that day. I don't know for sure but I suspect she tried calculating when to conceive to get that date since it would be brown nosing to my father since he's one of the 4 (I'm another). She ended up miscarrying. I said it was because you weren't supposed to mess with it. It just happens, you can't make it happen.

And it you know the Tiger then you can understand why I didn't mess with it. I ended having a monkey and a cat/rabbit. The monkey messes with the tiger soooooo much. Maybe I should've planned it.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick
So what about the elements.
They rotate wood, fire,earth,metal,and water taking 60 years for the 12 yrs cycle to repeat.
I am a wood tiger but my cousin with the same exact birthday but 12 yrs younger is a fire tiger. We aren't the same.
I don't agree with planning things of this nature out like that. It wouldn't work. It's manipulation and forcing things like that brings bad karma.
So for example we have 4 members in the family with the same day. One of my sisters is the first pregnant and says hey it's on that day. I don't know for sure but I suspect she tried calculating when to conceive to get that date since it would be brown nosing to my father since he's one of the 4 (I'm another). She ended up miscarrying. I said it was because you weren't supposed to mess with it. It just happens, you can't make it happen.

And it you know the Tiger then you can understand why I didn't mess with it. I ended having a monkey and a cat/rabbit. The monkey messes with the tiger soooooo much. Maybe I should've planned it.

Yes the 5 elements to combine, making a 60 years of a full cycle. But 60 years is a bit over my head to calculate, so i left it out

And yes, karma is another thing to consider, especially when this was done with a malevolent intent, from the start. Like dominating the planet, perhaps?

A monkey is very smart, AFAIK, most have a bright future. "donatian de sade" was a monkey. Makes you tremble

Wait, you saying 4 people in your family is born at the same date? Thats an very interesting coincidence :/
edit on 10-10-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

You think that's weird.
Yes 4 people in my family all on the same day which is actually also on a cusp between 2 signs.
And I have 4 others my husband, his twin and 2 cousins on Christmas Eve (which is also a cusp date).
The cusps have a blend of both signs so people that have them are pretty balanced.

So I think trying to get an exact date is harder and we aren't supposed to mess with it.
But in terms of the Chinese astrology, it is easier to plan the year and if you want a specific sign it's not that hard to do. I think it is better to just leave it alone altogether.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

You think that's weird.
Yes 4 people in my family all on the same day which is actually also on a cusp between 2 signs.
And I have 4 others my husband, his twin and 2 cousins on Christmas Eve (which is also a cusp date).
The cusps have a blend of both signs so people that have them are pretty balanced.

So I think trying to get an exact date is harder and we aren't supposed to mess with it.
But in terms of the Chinese astrology, it is easier to plan the year and if you want a specific sign it's not that hard to do. I think it is better to just leave it alone altogether.

hmm, funny, you trying to influence me here, somehow?

how easy is it to plan a specific zodiac sign and a specific chinese astrology sign all together? i mean you can fail the whole month to fertilize. it also depends on the female ripeness and stuff....

if this happens, it means they have to wait another 12 years, or just abandon the specific zodiac sign, and just produce a child of a specific chinese sign instead. although a artificial breeding in a lab comes also to mind... :/
edit on 11-10-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I really really really don't see your point. What the heck does it matter at all if a mother and son share the same sign? And even more so, what the hell does it matter that a sister in law shares a sign with her sisters husband?

If there's any sort of conspiracy involved in this at all... It would have to be chinese people who give a s*** about the chinese zodiacs. I don't even give a damn about my own zod, even though personality wise I know that my time of birth fits the description of my development written down 15 years ago, down to the fact that I turned out to develop weak airways.

But still... come on. Who really cares if they are a tiger, dragon or a mushroombubblyjip.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
hmm, funny, you trying to influence me here, somehow?

how easy is it to plan a specific zodiac sign and a specific chinese astrology sign all together? i mean you can fail the whole month to fertilize. it also depends on the female ripeness and stuff....

if this happens, it means they have to wait another 12 years, or just abandon the specific zodiac sign, and just produce a child of a specific chinese sign instead. although a artificial breeding in a lab comes also to mind... :/
edit on 11-10-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

No not trying to influence.
I think it's cool when there is a natural synchronicity that brings about the multiple date thing I mentioned. But not cool to manipulate it.
Now are you talking about this occurring in an area where people are limited to the number of children they can have? Because if so I can see why someone would calculate it. If they could only have 1 kid they wouldn't want it to fall in a sign that conflicted with them. Striving for family harmony is good.

top topics

join